Bredbury Blue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

bred blue we are not even the most hated team in manchester,lol.

I didn't think anyone from Manchester supported United :D

not the old no one from manchester supports united :D

no everyone supports city they are massive you no yawn. :o

hi bred blue,i think it is because there is no decline at united 9 straight wins,playing some great attacking football,we are stiil two midfielders short of being a great team.

what has happened to city that is 7 losses out of 8 now mate.

Edited by nev

ok bred blue here is the spending of the top 4 teams over the last 4 years

chelsea 239.10 million pounds.

man utd40.34

liverpool51.2

spurs23.3

also arsenal are minus1.8 mil

and just for you bred city minus 21.72 mil.

united only 10 mil a year aint much.

so you can see how chelski have bought the premiership,and for all that money they aint even a great team to watch.

man utd40.34

liverpool51.2

spurs23.3

so you can see how chelski have bought the premiership,and for all that money they aint even a great team to watch.

But Alex Fergason is the top spending manager of all time still, and still has the three most expensive players at United.( the most expensive being Ferdinand :o:D:D:D Of course that doesn't count, cause we all know United fans are blind as bats. But that has never worried me. I always said United had the best team because that's what the manager picked. And thats who the manager bought.I did envy United when they were top and had all the money in the World, but I never griped about it like all you United children do at every chance.

I have a friend who bought a brand new Porsche. I suppose I am supposed to hate him for buying what he wanted with the money he had available. Grow up for **** sake

Edited by lampard10

bit touchy today lamps preasure must be getting to you,lol.

uniteds money generated from the fans.

chelsea's from a dodgy russian big difference mate.

the old fob watch well wound up.

bit touchy today lamps preasure must be getting to you,lol.

uniteds money generated from the fans.

chelsea's from a dodgy russian big difference mate.

the old fob watch well wound up.

Nev, your financial analysis is quite touching but as erroneous as it is simplistic. But for entertainment purposes, perhaps you would care to explain what, in monetary terms, is the difference between revenue derived from a multitude of idiots and the investment of an expatriate money launderer?

Always up for a laugh, me. ( I believe that's the way you chaps like to talk?)

Chelsea have as much chance of losing the race as you have of learning punctuation.

TTFN

hi bred blue,i think it is because there is no decline at united 9 straight wins,playing some great attacking football,we are stiil two midfielders short of being a great team.

what has happened to city that is 7 losses out of 8 now mate.

Yes you seem to be on the up at the moment.

City fans are under no illisions about our mid-table team, and a combination of injuries to our small squad and Pearce gambling wrong against Wigan effectively ended our season contributing greatly to our current woeful form.

man utd40.34

liverpool51.2

spurs23.3

Thats very good Nev, but why are you telling ME - think his name is Lampard10 that you should be aiming that at.

Actually i think you might be looking at chelsea's success a might simply me old mucker.

Sorry Nev, but i tend to agree with Lamps, you're acting a wee bit jealous - people in glasshouses.

For all of Chelsea's wealth, you have to agree that Mourinho has used it superbly well. Fair play to them.

Don't knock him mate. After all it is a tailor-made excuse as to why Man U are not top of the Premieship. It has nothing at all to do with losing to teams they should have beaten. The reason they lost those easy games was of course, Chelski's money. :o

the reason we are not top now is because we were sh*t the start of the year and we no it.

lamps u say the 3 most expensive players i no ferdinand a rooney cost us who is the third ?, money well spent on those two i must say.

chelsea's have spent 6 times more than any other team.

yes united have spent money over the years.

but we have built our team on youth and added a couple of players a year.

so lamps seems ballack is on the way to chelsea,and his manager said he is only going for the money.

and as for my punctuation i am just a dumb brickie.

the reason we are not top now is because we were sh*t the start of the year and we no it.

lamps u say the 3 most expensive players i no ferdinand a rooney cost us who is the third ?, money well spent on those two i must say.

chelsea's have spent 6 times more than any other team.

yes united have spent money over the years.

but we have built our team on youth and added a couple of players a year.

so lamps seems ballack is on the way to chelsea,and his manager said he is only going for the money.

and as for my punctuation i am just a dumb brickie.

I didn't knock your punctuation..........only your team. Veron was the third. Dearer than Rooney but cheaper than Ferdinand. Ok you off loaded him onto Chelsea. My estimation of your football knowledge has just taken a deep dive though, if you reckon 30,000,000 for Ferdinand was money well spent. Rooney, though makes up for him. He might well be worth double that now.

One of the strange things that most people are blind too ( because they do not want to see it, of course) is that most of the performers week in week out for Chelsea, are the ones that were there before Mohrhino came on the scene. Terry, Duff,Lampard, Cole,Gudjonson,Gallas,Makelele,. In fact in all truth, the big names that the money has brought in are mostly a load of underacheivers. Put Chelsea's present squad out against the Man U's or Arsenals of the past decade, and they would have a real fight on their hands. Likewise if you put the Chelsea squad out from 5years ago, they would probably still walk the Premiership now. I must apologise though. I am talking as a football supporter. Not a " see nothing but my team" supporter.

fair play the players you have named are all good players makelele, is class, chelsea deserve the league this year they have been the stand out team,i am just glad we have pulled back your lead and added a bit of intrest in the season.

a team that wins by 18 point is not good for football,when we were winning by big margins and winning each week i wanted other teams to do well to make it intresting.

it was the gent who had a go at my punctuation mate.

should be a cracking game at the bridge on the 28th and i arrive in pattaya just in time for the game so should be watching on soi 7 with a few mate's. may the best team win.

fair play the players you have named are all good players makelele, is class, chelsea deserve the league this year they have been the stand out team,i am just glad we have pulled back your lead and added a bit of intrest in the season.

a team that wins by 18 point is not good for football,when we were winning by big margins and winning each week i wanted other teams to do well to make it intresting.

it was the gent who had a go at my punctuation mate.

should be a cracking game at the bridge on the 28th and i arrive in pattaya just in time for the game so should be watching on soi 7 with a few mate's. may the best team win.

Yeh .best of luck. Though in a way it is a home game for you lot. We prefer it at OT. Saying that though we lost there this year even if we did have 70% in the second half. If your gonna win it, then the Bridge is the only place to do it. The one thing that stands in your way of course, IS the Bridge. I remember a time when a lot of teams had their home fortresses. United had OT. Newcastle were unbeatable at St James. Likewise Liverpool at Anfield. The only real fortress left now is 'The Bridge" At least if you do it there you'll deserve it, although even then Chelsea would have to lose 2 games from 3 against Bolton, Blackburn or Newcastle.

If Chelsea win at Bolton, then beat Everton at home monday, then a draw against United would be good enough. That of course is only if United take all 15 points from they're remaining 5 games. Spurs at White Hart Lane monday is a hard one.

Edited by lampard10

fair play to sunderland they did very well,we didn't take our chances.

go on lamps gloat all you want mate.

Well it does throw a whole new meaning on the phrase 'Good Friday' ( for Chelsea fans anyway)

I suppose Chelski's money again did that? :o

Fair play Chelsea.

Nev forget about the money cos you still need to get the players to gel. They are a decent team and maybe in a few years when they have a bit more history behind them, people can start calling them a decent football CLUB.

Roll on next year where it promises to be a good title for a change.

Chelsea Arsenal Utd and even the bindippers will be there abouts

Lamps lets hope you beat the bindippers in the semi.

yes jjp i agree.

also good luck chelsea against the bindippers.

and i would just like to add, my respects for all thet died at hillsboro 17 years ago today, men women and children went to a football game and never came home. R.I.P. the 96 who died.

Edited by nev

yes jjp i agree.

also good luck chelsea against the bindippers.

and i would just like to add, my respects for all thet died at hillsboro 17 years ago today, men women and children went to a football game and never came home. R.I.P. the 96 who died.

Yes...nice thought Nev

Don't forget the Yids either. We'll see what they're really made of tomorrow.

Some big games this weekebd people, the "laast Norf Landon darby" between Arsenal and Spurs at Highbury and in the Cup, Chelsea and Liverpool go head to head.

I can only see Chelsea and Arsenal coming through winning.

Anyway Click here and give your support to TP for a dedicated International Football Forum.

Cheers

redrus

so as there been a football forum started ?

so chelsea started off going to win all 4

then the treble

then the double

now just the league.

so lamps do you see this season as a success?

i mean last year you won 2 trophy's

not having a pop just curious.

then the treble

then the double

now just the league.

It's a success for me, the players, the fans, but not for Mohrino. They should cancel his work permit and throw the c**t back from where he came from. He's a great manager, but I dislike him as much as your cheif. He is selling Chelsea up the road. They have now taken over from Man U as being the most despised club in the World. You must be loving it. :o:D:D

Had to pop out. Missed my edit time.

Even the press are against Mohrihno and his followers. Hardly a paper commented on the fact that Liverpools goal was from a free kick that so clearly wasn't. The only paper to comment on the fact that it wasn't a free kick, said it only cancelled out Drogba's goal which was clearly off-side.

Cancelled out when Liverpool scored first?

Off side, when the ball came from Riise?

I'm not whinging about though. In football you take your chances. We lost because God put out the wrong team and Liverpool were better all round.

BINDIPPERS :D

Thats a new one on me...I assume the reference is aimed at Liverpool?

Where on earth did that one come from?

Very funny :D

PS. Lamps, don't worry about moan-a rhino being the most despised manager in the Premiership for much longer..Warnock is on his way :D

You are right to dislike "The Special One" as I have heard him constantly referred to on Chelsea TV

It was a shame that after Drogba played so well last week ..he could not keep it up two weeks in a row, even though he scored he was rubbish for most of the match.

You are also right about the team selection.. Joe Cole has an outstanding goalscoring record against Liverpool. I beleive he scored the winner in the league meetings in both games last year, yet he could not get a start in this very important game...amazing tactics !

I suppose you will just have to console yourself with winning the Title again this year :o

then the treble

then the double

now just the league.

It's a success for me, the players, the fans, but not for Mohrino. They should cancel his work permit and throw the c**t back from where he came from. He's a great manager, but I dislike him as much as your cheif. He is selling Chelsea up the road. They have now taken over from Man U as being the most despised club in the World. You must be loving it. :o:D:D

i agree mourino time is up, you can still be a great side without this guy,his ego has got the better of him.

i would rather be dispised and win things, than be loved and be also rans.

looking forward to saturday's match no rivallry thing or we can still win the league but because it should be a cracking game,,and i will be back in pattaya and love watching my footy there.

also tp we have been calling scousers bindippers for year,, we actually narrow it down to dippers.

i think it came from the song we used to sing to them,, in there liverpool slums they look in a dustbin for something to eat and find a dead cat and think it's a treat in your liverpool slums.

all in good fun,,lol.

come on the hammer's beat the vermin. :