ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

What a crock of drivle, Bred, did you write that <deleted>....! :D:D:D

I thought it was a well written, un-biased view. I concur with it 150% but then I would, wouldn't I :o:D

Oh wait a minute, this is one line I didn't agree with "Ferguson, an essentially honourable man" :D:D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought it was a well written, un-biased view. I concur with it 150% but then I would, wouldn't I :o:D

Oh wait a minute, this is one line I didn't agree with "Ferguson, an essentially honourable man" :D:D

149 % then............. :D:D

redrus

Good to see a few fellow blues around in Thailand.

18.6M for Carrick. Not a bad player but way overpriced. Not a patch on Dabo or Hamman :D

18.6M for Carrick. Not a bad player but way overpriced. Not a patch on Dabo or Hamman :D

LOL, yeah yeah and "get that Paul Dicov" is better than Rooney.... :D

redrus

LOL, yeah yeah and "get that Paul Dicov" is better than Rooney.... :D

redrus

Both are prone to picking up unnecessary red cards but other than that, no contest, Dickov is far better :D

LMFAO.

2nd place this season for youz then is it, what with better players than United in every position, watch out Chelsea the bitter trains on its way......... :o:D:D

redrus

LMFAO.

2nd place this season for youz then is it,

Only if we don't finish first due to being lower in alphabetical order :o:D

Nah, we're hoping for Europe this season................I believe Pearcey is taking them on holiday to Spain at the winter break :D

LMFAO.

Nah, we're hoping for Europe this season................I believe Pearcey is taking them on holiday to Spain at the winter break :D

Yeah, we already went to South Africa, the lads went Whale watching. John O-Pie fell off the boat. :D:D

redrus

LMFAO.

Yeah, we already went to South Africa, the lads went Whale watching. John O-Pie fell off the boat. :D:D

And the Kaiser Chiefs beat you on penalties :D:D

Oh, are we in the Man U in decline thread :D:D

Good to see there's more Blues than Reds on here - come on you Blues!

Rebdus - pleased to see that you read the headline of the article, but come on now did you read it all the way through and did you take a moment to consider could it just possibly, possibly, have an ounce of truth about it?

Blues - Friday night, City vs the Chinks on UBC at 7.30 ish. We're off and running!

Mr BJ - how do i get to the City thread you set up, whats the link?

ho ho,

I see the bitter blue obsession has started again. As usual taking more notice of what is going on in the red side of Manchester. I understand now Bred Blue, you seem to eat and sleep Utd cos you wont let it drop, will ya. Maybe you should start singing red moon.

Bred Blue, I can sleep at night cos i was born a red and maybe you can't cos of all the bitterness in your bones. :o

Oh my Buddha, the brand new Football / Soccer forum (used to be the World Cup forum) has dissapeared off the face of ThaiVisa. :D What's happening? Help mods/admin :o

I thought it was me.......where the he11 has it gone?

Oh my Buddha, the brand new Football / Soccer forum (used to be the World Cup forum) has dissapeared off the face of ThaiVisa. :D What's happening? Help mods/admin :D

Oh my Buddha, the brand new Football / Soccer forum (used to be the World Cup forum) has dissapeared off the face of ThaiVisa. :D What's happening? Help mods/admin :D

I thought it was me.......where the he11 has it gone?

Didn't even know it'd changed, now its gone.....!!!!! :D:D:o

redrus

Can we have this thread moved into the football forum? We don't want to forget that Liccle Ciddy are in decline, do we? :o:D

:D:D:D

Now, now Red. Youv'e never been the same since you learned how to tweak the quote function :D:D

LOL, Citeh have never been the same since they won that trophy.... :D:D:D

redrus

glad to see this thread again makes me warm inside.

city will go down this year and inited will win the league at city to send them down.

4 horse race this year as any of 4 teams can win .

1 united

2 chelsea

3liverpool

4 arsenal

the drop

city

sheff utd

watford

• 1 year later...