One Way Ticket On Tourist Visa?

A Consulate issued visa is all that should be required for one way travel. For visa exempt entry on arrival (30 day stamp) proof of onward travel within 30 days may be required by airline.

You are aware retirement visa can only be obtained in home country? What can be obtained in Thailand is a one year extension of a non immigrant visa entry. So tourist visa would have to be changed to a single entry 90 day non immigrant entry prior to retirement extension of stay. Most people find obtaining such a visa from a Consulate or Honorary Consulate to be an easy alternative for arrival.

A Consulate issued visa is all that should be required for one way travel. For visa exempt entry on arrival (30 day stamp) proof of onward travel within 30 days may be required by airline.

You are aware retirement visa can only be obtained in home country? What can be obtained in Thailand is a one year extension of a non immigrant visa entry. So tourist visa would have to be changed to a single entry 90 day non immigrant entry prior to retirement extension of stay. Most people find obtaining such a visa from a Consulate or Honorary Consulate to be an easy alternative for arrival.

You can change your TouristVisa in BKK imigration to Non img, 90 day visa for 2000B fee. and then get your extension. You can also get a Non Img visa in nighbor contry of Thailand. Rember to have income proof of 800.000 Bath in bank or 60.000 Bath monthly Translatet to Thai.

You can change your TouristVisa in BKK imigration to Non img, 90 day visa for 2000B fee. and then get your extension. You can also get a Non Img visa in nighbor contry of Thailand. Rember to have income proof of 800.000 Bath in bank or 60.000 Bath monthly Translatet to Thai.

Its 65,000 baht a month income and the letter from Embassy doesn't have to be in Thai. In the last year I have left LAX for BKK twice the first time was on a tourist visa and the second was on a non-o, neither time was I asked for an onward bound ticket and the guy at the counter didn't check the visa page. This was EVA airlines.

Apply thru Portland Consulate for a non-o for retirement purpose and then get your extension of stay at immigration. The non-o can be handled by mail. I would call her first at the consulate just to make sure she will give you the visa to explore retirement. I got my non-o for visiting friends.

Its 65,000 baht a month income and the letter from Embassy doesn't have to be in Thai. In the last year I have left LAX for BKK twice the first time was on a tourist visa and the second was on a non-o, neither time was I asked for an onward bound ticket and the guy at the counter didn't check the visa page. This was EVA airlines.

Apply thru Portland Consulate for a non-o for retirement purpose and then get your extension of stay at immigration. The non-o can be handled by mail. I would call her first at the consulate just to make sure she will give you the visa to explore retirement. I got my non-o for visiting friends.

In BKK and Nong Khai they want it translatet to Thai. In Lao, Vientian I gave both and she only read the thai part but she diddnt asked for it. If you rent a house you got Non Img as well.

In BKK and Nong Khai they want it translatet to Thai. In Lao, Vientian I gave both and she only read the thai part but she diddnt asked for it. If you rent a house you got Non Img as well.

Are you saying that in Vientiane, Laos you got a non-O visa on the basis of showing evidence of renting a house in Thailand?

Sorry you know not of what you speak. recieved a retirement extension of stay from Bangkok Immigration in Feburary 2011 submitted a letter from my Embassy for proof of income and it was in English. No request was made by the staff at Bangkok Immigration that it needed to be translated into Thai. Get your facts straight before you give out incorrect information that someone may be dependant upon.

After I submitted my letter in English, taken from the Embassy website, the immigration officer asked me what the exchange rate was for the day..