Slickman Versus Stickman

gregchambers

Just found this site on blogger.com,  weird shit but could be fun to see what the fading Stickman thinks of it.

http://www.slickmanbangkok.blogspot.com

you can also get there via

http://www.slickmanbangkok.com

I haven't quite figured out why people read Stickman. I've only gone to that site a few times, but nothing written has ever kept my attention....meaning it is quite boring to me. How can people read that stuff?

Guess a lot of farang come here alone and use Stickman to get a feel for what is going down rather than networking with friends.

Stick got boring as soon as he married a GTG but then his wife reads everything he writes so he is hardly going to admit to wearing stockings and suspender belt whilst going short-time with a katoey, is he?

Maybe Slickman is Stickman on the Lam?

Stick is actually a very handsome lad, in a golden kind of Kiwi way, a bit on the large side but peasant Thai girls go for that kind of thing - bless their retarded heads - but there is no knowing how deeply the corription runs after doing five years in the nightlife scene.

Another nightlife commentator was famous for demanding blowjobs for mentioning bars in his column (that way he could always tell the wife he never had sex with another women)!

The more the merrier say I!

Greg - you're a seach engine god. How did you find Slickman's blog on blogger.com? Even if you seach for 'slickman' - and do it from the search function at the top of slickman.blogspot.com page - there are only 26 results and none of them relate to the blog in question.

Also seems that domain name 'slickmanbangkok.com' was only created yesterday.

You managed to find a new site within hours of it going live . . . nice going Greg ;-)

Looks like the work of a bored (and probably jealous) English Teacher to me as well. I'll wager one thing for sure and that is that Stickman has probably forgotten more than this guy will ever know.

Ok, some like Stickman, some don't. I can take him or leave him but find his outlook and opinions interesting (though I don't always agree with them) and his reports on whats happening in Thailand useful for keeping in touch whilst I am in exile.

Stick got boring as soon as he married a GTG but then his wife reads everything he writes so he is hardly going to admit to wearing stockings and suspender belt  whilst going short-time with a katoey, is he?

Stick is actually a very handsome lad, in a golden kind of Kiwi way, a bit on the large side but peasant Thai girls go for that  kind of thing - bless their retarded heads - but there is no knowing how deeply the corription runs after doing five years in the nightlife scene.

Can't really see much difference after he got married, if anything the site is better. Certainly sunday mornings would be even duller with him. His Mrs of course is not a peasant and I am sure, unlike some, he has never felt the urge to cheat on her. Just because he got a married don't mean he can't write what he likes about bars, it was never a site about what he got up to. BTW he did meet a katoey once on a blind date (which he wrote about) did the 100 metre dash, so did stick I believe :o -peter

OP- His sentence construction and spelling is not great. It would be easier to understand what he wishes to convey if he invested in a MS Word 2003 disc.

Hey! Come on, hes the best English teacher in Bangkok.......surely hes there for his love of eduating and not the wimmin......... :o

Well then he has just about sold me on packing it in and heading out to educate the masses.

Stick got boring as soon as he married a GTG but then his wife reads everything he writes so he is hardly going to admit to wearing stockings and suspender belt  whilst going short-time with a katoey, is he?

Stick is actually a very handsome lad, in a golden kind of Kiwi way, a bit on the large side but peasant Thai girls go for that  kind of thing - bless their retarded heads - but there is no knowing how deeply the corription runs after doing five years in the nightlife scene.

Can't really see much difference after he got married, if anything the site is better. Certainly sunday mornings would be even duller with him. His Mrs of course is not a peasant and I am sure, unlike some, he has never felt the urge to cheat on her. Just because he got a married don't mean he can't write what he likes about bars, it was never a site about what he got up to. BTW he did meet a katoey once on a blind date (which he wrote about) did the 100 metre dash, so did stick I believe :o -peter

I heard from a reasonable source, that Mrs Stick DOES NOT write at all...it's all him.

I just hope that I'm a handsome lad in a golden kind of Kiwi way too. :D