I Am Drawing A New Will & Testament

simcity

What happen if I became incapacitated?

Dead is not a problem I have an executer, he get I think 2 or 4 % of the capital .

But incapacities I do not have anything on it..

I would like to put an executer on the will for this clause!

-Not sure if a salary or a % for him ?

I do not want my direct family to drag me back to France , and will much prefer to stay in Thailand with care around the clock!

I have enough provision for that, but do not know if they have a place for it ? not really a hospital , will like to mention the type of place on the will.

Anyone know? What will be the cost? I think around 80000 baht a month will give you a good service?

( Incapacities mean bed ridden, no soi cowboy for you straight guys or silom for us gay )

if anyone can enlighten me , please do so !

Edited by simcity

Are you capacities now?

I think you mean incapacitated.

If I were incapacitated, I would go back to the Uk. They would give me heaps of money and then I would come back here. I know probably some will say that is using the UK system.

What would I need if bed-ridden?

An nice house - 5,000 baht a month.

A full-time nurse - 10,000 baht a month should caver that, 20,000 if I could afford it + the uniform, maybe even 2 nurses!

80,000 baht a month! Are you kidding?

If you are willing to give that much, there would be 1000's of Thai families wnating to take care of you.

I was speaking with my MIL last week, discussing what we could do with 10 rai of prime land on the edge of Khon Kaen City. Her idea is an International School,

mine was a nuring home for retired Sandinavian Seamen and British Civil Servants.