Escape

notebook_johnny

Never set a foot inside, but I saw that "Escape", which was a small  restaurant and  frequented by Australians, not too far away from Warorot Market, did not exist anymore. Just curious : what happened ?

Remember : Walk on by, Dionne Warwick ?

IMO the place started to go down hill after Eddie sold out the 17th half and left. In those days it was down to the corner and across from Las Vegas. From that point various partners and so called partners and now looks like a cement, and gravel shop fixing motorcycles.. RIP Escape , how ever temporary

:o

Never set a foot inside, but I saw that "Escape", which was a small  restaurant and  frequented by Australians, not too far away from Warorot Market, did not exist anymore. Just curious : what happened ?

Remember : Walk on by, Dionne Warwick ?

IMO the place started to go down hill after Eddie sold out the 17th half and left. In those days it was down to the corner and across from Las Vegas. From that point various partners and so called partners and now looks like a cement, and gravel shop fixing motorcycles.. RIP Escape , how ever temporary

:o

Now now he only sold four halfs. I haven't seen english Jeremy for a long time. Is he still around ?

If it wasn't nailed down Eddie would sell it. If it was nailed down, it just took him a little longer :o Sill peddling in the Pleasure Dome these days, but given up flogging "bodgie" international driving licences, since his "computer whizz" got deported :D

Jeremy was seen briefly in O'Malleys a few weeks ago, on a visit from the far reaches of Vietnam.....