Thailand Sets To Become Organic Farming Hub By 2015

webfact

Remind us again who gave you the right to judge people? Tell people what to do or determine rights or wrongs?

Perhaps sun is little too strong in your village huh?!

hub hub hub

The one thing we know for sure it is the hub for wanke_rs who can not make it and are socially unacceptable where they come from. This hub allows them to look down there noses at others rather than being the one's who are looked down on.

It is also a hub for retiree's who want to live in a beautiful environment with opportunities to do things they could only dream of back home. Opportunities to have a life free of the restrictions placed on them by the need to earn money.

I am not going to say it is but it might be a hub for those looking for new and different opportunities to make a living. The posabilities are endless and they need not be negative. The choice to dwell in the negative is yours it is not enforced on you. That is a presumption on my part that you are not mentally sick. Sorry if that is the case. Suggest you leave Thailand it is not a hub for restoration of mental health.

Dr Phil

hub hub hub

The one thing we know for sure it is the hub for wanke_rs who can not make it and are socially unacceptable where they come from. This hub allows them to look down there noses at others rather than being the one's who are looked down on.

It is also a hub for retiree's who want to live in a beautiful environment with opportunities to do things they could only dream of back home. Opportunities to have a life free of the restrictions placed on them by the need to earn money.

I am not going to say it is but it might be a hub for those looking for new and different opportunities to make a living. The posabilities are endless and they need not be negative. The choice to dwell in the negative is yours it is not enforced on you. That is a presumption on my part that you are not mentally sick. Sorry if that is the case. Suggest you leave Thailand it is not a hub for restoration of mental health.

Dr Phil

Labeling people who laugh at the absurdity of Thailand regularly announcing their intended "hubness" as bad people who can't appreciate Thailand just isn't sensible. Rational people can see the ridiculousness of politicians but also the beauty and benefits of the place they live in, and they are able to separate the two. You appear to be somebody who is unable to do that and will get unreasonably upset by any criticism of anything related to Thailand. Taking that into account, I would suggest that for the preservation of whatever mental health you have remaining, that perhaps you would be a better candidate to consider leaving Thailand. The truth is that Thailand has problems and quirks, and people are going to discuss them and laugh at them. If this upsets you so much as to publicly paint large groups of people as failed socially outcast wanke_rs then maybe it's time for some serious soul searching on your part.

Edited by Wavefloater

It is definitely the "Hub of Whingeing Farangs"

Some day it would be really nice to come to TV and see a forum about the ALL good things in Thailand without all the knockers adding their comments....Now who is going to be first to flame me...Your prize is a wet bus ticket

Why not you make a thread and start the list of all the great things, rather than make your judgements of what and who people arerolleyes.gif

Can you tell me what you actually contribute to the country that you constantly knock

I compare living in a country to going to a restaurant....if I like it I go back and recommend it...if I dont like it I never go back and knock the hell out of it....if you like Thailand to live in be a little constructive...if it does not suit your taste there are many other countries in the world that would welcome your money etc etc

Just been for the big monthly shop at Makro...had a lot of fun with all the staff who were more than helpful and lots of Thai smiles....go to Tesco in the UK and u get the surly look which says "what the hell are you doing here upsetting my day by wanting me to actually do some work "

Now off for lunch at simple Thai restaurant where I enjoy great food and service with lots of smiles for little money

Than have to call into the bank where I will be greeted by another lot of smiles and good service

Tomorrow is Immigration day where I get get great service and have done so for more than 9 years....I dont carry an attitude with me when I go

Then off to see the lawyer who is and his staff a ton of fun

In the evening I will have some beers at a bar that is not full of attitudinal (is that a word)farangs bursting your eardrum about how things are done in their countries

Now is that enough fun for a couple of days

I did my homework before coming to live in Thailand permantly...checked out a few places that I thought I may enjoy but warts and all Thailand is a mile in front for what I want out of life....if it does not suit you well u should take a few paces back and decide what you really want...if Thailand is what you want then enjoy and contribute and by contribute I dont mean just money

Edited by Phuket Stan

Organic farming you are really talking shit. Spreading the shit all over the land.

Now let's not under estimate the Thais in that capacity. They are big on talking shit. For example, hub this and hub that. They even had a deal with Toyota to produce their wheels for them. All of the car wheels world wide. It is to be a hub of hubs but the deal fell through when the Thai side wanted to re-invent the wheel. That would be one with corners on it. Strange I thought the Thais were experts at cutting corners; you know, safety rail here, warning sign there. Silly me.

But organic vegetables is a real possibility when they stop the spraying. The same spraying now happening in every field where I live. Taking my evening walk I paused to watch a passing Stork fly by and a farmer sprayed me twice top to toe. My mistake was standing still. Even for a moment is a mistake.

The wife had warned me not to go in the fields as it was now poisoned to hell and back. The green putird run off gathering in fetid pools and killing everything around it.

And the world's kitchen! Wow fantastic idea that one getting the Muslim world to eat all that Pork. Does it mean we all live on take-a-way then and chips are out? Is nthye kitchen the same ones that line the roads with their thick black encrusted baked on fat that resembles tarmac? And the fly blown rancid fat woks that get cleansed in the cold grease gobbed water standing in a plastic bowl and used to rinse dishes from morning till night. not forgetting the cheap bent cutlery, ancient filthy chop sticks and knives and boards used to chop everything from meat to veg.

Excuse me! But these people don't differentiate red from green at the traffic lights, so how can they be expected to understand hygienic cutting boards for meat, fish, veg etc? One size fits all may do in Thailand where E. Coli is the name of an Italian visitor but in the land of flush toilets, medical check-ups, vacinations, health care and infant mortality rates of 1 per 1000, do we really want to be having our food cooked and left standing all day in the heat in some steel pot covered in flies.

Some folk may have gotten used to a Thai meal followed by an immediate and painful dump caused by food poisoning but the fine ladies of Western Europe will not be signing up anytime soon.

Why can't Thailand be satisfied with it's current world staus as Hub of Corruption? Duff Police Hub? Five on motorcy Hub? Never stop at red light Hub? Can't drive safely Hub? Failed school hub? Lying, cheating and laughing all the way to the bank hub?

There are more but you'll have to wait until Thaksin comes back.

Oh yes, Formner criminal leader, dictator, raper of country's assets hub.

hub hub hub

Dr Phil

Labeling people who laugh at the absurdity of Thailand regularly announcing their intended "hubness" as bad people who can't appreciate Thailand just isn't sensible. Rational people can see the ridiculousness of politicians but also the beauty and benefits of the place they live in, and they are able to separate the two. You appear to be somebody who is unable to do that and will get unreasonably upset by any criticism of anything related to Thailand. Taking that into account, I would suggest that for the preservation of whatever mental health you have remaining, that perhaps you would be a better candidate to consider leaving Thailand. The truth is that Thailand has problems and quirks, and people are going to discuss them and laugh at them. If this upsets you so much as to publicly paint large groups of people as failed socially outcast wanke_rs then maybe it's time for some serious soul searching on your part.

You are correct to a point what you conveniently over look to prove your point is that some insist on living down to the level I pointed out. They have never taken the time to talk about the beauty that Thailand has. They continually bash it. Even if it is not talk about a hub they bash it. If you read my post you will notice I point out that there are negative things. I mean no harm to you. But

Some times the truth hurts.

Organic farming you are really talking shit. Spreading the shit all over the land.

Now let's not under estimate the Thais in that capacity. They are big on talking shit. For example, hub this and hub that. They even had a deal with Toyota to produce their wheels for them. All of the car wheels world wide. It is to be a hub of hubs but the deal fell through when the Thai side wanted to re-invent the wheel. That would be one with corners on it. Strange I thought the Thais were experts at cutting corners; you know, safety rail here, warning sign there. Silly me.

But organic vegetables is a real possibility when they stop the spraying. The same spraying now happening in every field where I live. Taking my evening walk I paused to watch a passing Stork fly by and a farmer sprayed me twice top to toe. My mistake was standing still. Even for a moment is a mistake.

The wife had warned me not to go in the fields as it was now poisoned to hell and back. The green putird run off gathering in fetid pools and killing everything around it.

And the world's kitchen! Wow fantastic idea that one getting the Muslim world to eat all that Pork. Does it mean we all live on take-a-way then and chips are out? Is nthye kitchen the same ones that line the roads with their thick black encrusted baked on fat that resembles tarmac? And the fly blown rancid fat woks that get cleansed in the cold grease gobbed water standing in a plastic bowl and used to rinse dishes from morning till night. not forgetting the cheap bent cutlery, ancient filthy chop sticks and knives and boards used to chop everything from meat to veg.

Excuse me! But these people don't differentiate red from green at the traffic lights, so how can they be expected to understand hygienic cutting boards for meat, fish, veg etc? One size fits all may do in Thailand where E. Coli is the name of an Italian visitor but in the land of flush toilets, medical check-ups, vacinations, health care and infant mortality rates of 1 per 1000, do we really want to be having our food cooked and left standing all day in the heat in some steel pot covered in flies.

Some folk may have gotten used to a Thai meal followed by an immediate and painful dump caused by food poisoning but the fine ladies of Western Europe will not be signing up anytime soon.

Why can't Thailand be satisfied with it's current world staus as Hub of Corruption? Duff Police Hub? Five on motorcy Hub? Never stop at red light Hub? Can't drive safely Hub? Failed school hub? Lying, cheating and laughing all the way to the bank hub?

There are more but you'll have to wait until Thaksin comes back.

Oh yes, Formner criminal leader, dictator, raper of country's assets hub.

You forgot hub of malcontents.

I rest my case.

What on earth is this obsession with hubs ?? Does anyone believe any of these stories that seem to surface every week or so in the press? The hub of this, the hub of that....absolutely ridiculous. The Thai folks where I live, an agricultural area, are continually spraying anything that does not move with chemicals. Poster rreddin is right in what he writes regarding organic certification in the UK, but this is Thailand, they'll probably make up their own rules, and if that fails, there's always tea money. :whistling:

The school system raises most Thais to believe they are

the center of the good universe and so they MUST be

the hub that all good things radiate from.

Nationalism to the 4th power.

I pay personal tax, company tax, employ 20 Thai people., pay social security etc etc

Does that qualify me to express my opinion?

Now the question is what do you to have the right to criticize others personally ?

Some day it would be really nice to come to TV and see a forum about the ALL good things in Thailand without all the knockers adding their comments....Now who is going to be first to flame me...Your prize is a wet bus ticket

Why not you make a thread and start the list of all the great things, rather than make your judgements of what and who people arerolleyes.gif

Can you tell me what you actually contribute to the country that you constantly knock

I compare living in a country to going to a restaurant....if I like it I go back and recommend it...if I dont like it I never go back and knock the hell out of it....if you like Thailand to live in be a little constructive...if it does not suit your taste there are many other countries in the world that would welcome your money etc etc

Just been for the big monthly shop at Makro...had a lot of fun with all the staff who were more than helpful and lots of Thai smiles....go to Tesco in the UK and u get the surly look which says "what the hell are you doing here upsetting my day by wanting me to actually do some work "

Now off for lunch at simple Thai restaurant where I enjoy great food and service with lots of smiles for little money

Than have to call into the bank where I will be greeted by another lot of smiles and good service

Tomorrow is Immigration day where I get get great service and have done so for more than 9 years....I dont carry an attitude with me when I go

In the evening I will have some beers at a bar that is not full of attitudinal (is that a word)farangs bursting your eardrum about how things are done in their countries

I did my homework before coming to live in Thailand permantly...checked out a few places that I thought I may enjoy but warts and all Thailand is a mile in front for what I want out of life....if it does not suit you well u should take a few paces back and decide what you really want...if Thailand is what you want then enjoy and contribute and by contribute I dont mean just money

I pay personal tax, company tax, employ 20 Thai people., pay social security etc etc

Does that qualify me to express my opinion?

Now the question is what do you to have the right to criticize others personally ?

I take it you figure you have the right to criticize every single Thai in Thailand because you paid for it and no one else who hasn't paid as much as you can criticize.

If you paid more money what would that buy you.

My My we sure are defensive. Are your employes in the service farangs business in pattaya?

Hellodoly

Why do not you underline criticism of a Thai individual or a person before you continue with trolling

Since trolling is about all you have done on this thread.

Ps. Me owing a business and employing local people sure gives better understanding and knowledge of the country and people than some one like you sitting in the village in Isaan and receiving pension., that is presuming you are even in Thailand and not a 1 week tourist

Will the same agency be supervising the vegetable growing that regulate the Formaldehyde chickens? Apparently the shelf life of embalmed zucchini is quite lengthy. Probably great for camping trips and the such. Pair these 2 fine delicacies together and voila! Hub of Zombie Chicken Fricasse!