Home Sale Documents And Procedures

I have been trying to search procedures and documents for the future sale of our home but have only come across threads regarding company owned homes. Could someone please provide me the procedure and required paperwork to sell a Thai owned (wife's name) home or a link to a thread. We will use a lawyer if necessary but I don't trust Thai Lawyers so I want to know ahead of time the required documents and procedure. Also any advice of what to look out for would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Chanote, Thai ID card, House registration book, from your wife, Documents from the other side will depend on who buys it, ie: Thai or Company, Official Contract between the two parties done by the Land office on day of transfer, thats it, it really is that simple!!

Contract of sale between the buyer and seller is done on standard single A4 sheet which can be bought just about anywhere (It's all in Thai) see attached link to where i posted copys of standard Thai contracts before.. This contract will have the "actual" price on it as opposed to the Land office one which will most likely have another price listed :whistling:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/435242-standard-purchase-contract-for-house-wanted/

Edited by LennyW