Am I Famous?

I'm pretty sure that I rode on a baht-bus with Jingthing one time in Pattaya, but I was afraid to ask the guy because I thought he might yell at me for thinking that every obviously gay guy on a baht-bus in Pattaya must be Jingthing. :unsure:

Interesting, but I'm pretty sure you didn't, because I don't think I look like an obviously gay guy, if I get what someone like you would think that was.

You're not suggesting that UG deals in stereotypes, Jing? :ph34r:

There is a reason why there are stereotypes, but one should never forget that they do not always apply to everyone. :whistling:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that I rode on a baht-bus with Jingthing one time in Pattaya, but I was afraid to ask the guy because I thought he might yell at me for thinking that every obviously gay guy on a baht-bus in Pattaya must be Jingthing. :unsure:

Interesting, but I'm pretty sure you didn't, because I don't think I look like an obviously gay guy, if I get what someone like you would think that was.

There is a reason why there are stereotypes, but one should never forget that they do not always apply to everyone. :whistling:

Unless 'everyone' is Jingthing presumably?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but all I have to do is read your posts to know that you do not come off as being overly macho in real life. :jap:

You got me there. I can't even change a tire.

Jingthing has already pleaded guilty. :D

...Interesting, but I'm pretty sure you didn't, because I don't think I look like an obviously gay guy, if I get what someone like you would think that was.

Unless 'everyone' is Jingthing presumably?

I think its thoughtful of people to put a bit of effort into complying with stereotypes, so that we all know where we stand

kenwhutameenanatyerajdrunkeneejit?

SC

I don't know about jingthing being famous however I often wonder how many TV members have spotted Ian Forbes shiny head across a busy street?.

Now he is famous.

And when the light is coming from the right direction, he points out where the Lost Ark is buried.

Your claim to fame for me was really the green, red thingy stuff, other than that, eeeeeer, no, :D, BUT l always read your input. . :)

For me, its his compliance to stereotype, though the greenandred episode was a real peak!

SC

Your claim to fame for me was really the green, red thingy stuff, other than that, eeeeeer, no, :D, BUT l always read your input. . :)

For me, its his compliance to stereotype, though the greenandred episode was a real peak!

SC

How quick we forget our heroes...but he didn't have the most did he? That accolade went to some other flash in the pan as I recall....whistling.gif