Monks Teach Maleness To Thai 'Ladyboys'

webfact

But if we told you the guys in this picture were just

two straight drinking buddies in a very noisy bar,

and ones telling him in his ear about the hot girl

back at the bar that asked about him,

you probably wouldn't go "yuck".

But because you believed they are gay you are repulsed.

A learned response from your upbringing no doubt,

but an intolerant one.

Of course having lived in France I have hug lots of men friends

and never once was there a sexual component, it's just custom,

and no one is afraid of some implication being made.

Point taken, but a hetero would never grab another hetero like that to whisper something to him. But, sorry, I'm splitting hairs. It doesn't change your point which is right on.

thumbsup.gif

Edited by sbk

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

But if we told you the guys in this picture were just

two straight drinking buddies in a very noisy bar,

and ones telling him in his ear about the hot girl

back at the bar that asked about him,

you probably wouldn't go "yuck".

But because you believed they are gay you are repulsed.

A learned response from your upbringing no doubt,

but an intolerant one.

Of course having lived in France I have hug lots of men friends

and never once was there a sexual component, it's just custom,

and no one is afraid of some implication being made.

Point taken, but a hetero would never grab another hetero like that to whisper something to him. But, sorry, I'm splitting hairs. It doesn't change your point which is right on.

thumbsup.gif

I disagree with that. It really depends on the culture you are from.

Alternatively.

Imagine he just scored the winning goal in the footy match.

Runs up and grabs him and yells in his ear. Yahoo...

Don't mean their going to go hide the soap in the shower after.

There are many different styles of straight men,

just as there are many styles of women, gays,

ladyboys, lesbians and neutered hobbits.

Well enough of the sociological soapbox.

Edited by sbk

Surely you people can find something much better to write about than this crap. Its beginning to read like the Enquirer New Paper and the Star Magazines....:ph34r:

At least in the star you get a cross word puzzle.:jap:

Here you just get cross farangs getting cross eyed.

Well another entertaining morning on ThaiV. Farangs splitting hairs on certain labels that for what ever reason has been placed on our brothers and sisters because they are a bit different. I mean everyone not just the hetros.

I did hear an interesting rumor that to be a red shirt supported one had to be a bit different.

Because I pratice meditation and mindfullness I have been labeled a Buddhist but I often have to set the record straight. Any religion that consigns me to hell for having a good time I want no part of, so christian. islam, and buddhism are out.

Any religion that consigns me to hell for having a good time I want no part of, so christian. islam, and buddhism are out.

Far be it from me to suggest you should embrace a religion (I myself don't) but I think you may be oversimplifying a bit about Buddhism...

Any religion that consigns me to hell for having a good time I want no part of, so christian. islam, and buddhism are out.

Far be it from me to suggest you should embrace a religion (I myself don't) but I think you may be oversimplifying a bit about Buddhism...

Simplification yes but I think you get my drift.

jesus, i just had a look to see if buddhism had a hell and read about 'hot narakas' :o

jesus, i just had a look to see if buddhism had a hell and read about 'hot narakas' :o

Yeah, creepy stuff isn't it?

Yeah, creepy stuff isn't it?

creepy indeed, give me good ole christian hell with the nice devil sticking hot pokers up my ass any day!!!

disclaimer: i'm not religious nor do i enjoy anything being stuck in my ass! :D

Posts have been deleted.

Bigoted comments advocating violence and insulting bigoted posts, as well as posts responding to those posts have all been removed.

Please take the time to read forum rules before posting. And if you see something in violation of forum rules please use the report button.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

In using Thai Visa I agree:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Monks should stick to Buddhism teachings after all what would they know about being men, being a Monk is not a manly Occupation. Being careful not to walk on insects, meditating, reading, doing house chores,wearing a sarong.

Gosh that sounds Gay when you think of it.

My Sarong Now this is my type of sarong.

Monks on TV tonight being arrested for using the boys in a prostitution ring.

It was a Dan Rivers report replayed on CNN hosted by Jim Clancy regarding Slavery.

The Monks also had drugs and several fake guns.

Link Here

Now, let's start talking about bringing out some Hetro's in the closet shall we

eg. Simon Cowell

This guy needs an intervention, he is more Gay than I am.

Edited by LindsayBKK

!There is nothing "abnormal" about hot steamy MAN TO MAN sex!

Most lovers of ladyboys are straight identified, BTW, and there is a definite preference of LBs for straight identified men (though of course they aren't all the same).

MSM (men sex with men) is actually not the same thing as gay identified. Many males have MSM all over the world and don't identify as gay.

While I and many others will disagree that "hot steamy MAN TO MAN sex!" is not normal (conforming to the standard or the common type), it doesn't mean anything is wrong with it. Just as there is nothing wrong with being a genius which also is not normal.

As for men that like to have sex with other men (gay sex) but identify themselves as straight or not gay .. they have much more important matters to contend with than simply being gay or bi. Clearly they have some physiological problems. From a labeling or identity standpoint (NOT legal, moral, consensual, improper... ) your comment would be no different than saying that those having sex with kids don't identify as pedophiles. Excuse the negative example but the point is that we need to call a spade a spade regardless of what an individual labels the behavior as. The other point is I just don't get why it would matter how these people label themselves unless you are trying to say there are more gays in the world that statistics tell us. But if you believe what you are saying then you also seem to be indicating there are a large number of men practicing gay relations that clearly have mental health issues when it comes to knowing who they are.

To be clear, I have no issue with what consenting adults do in private and will defend their rights to do so. But I just find your comments a bit questionable especially in terms of your motives for saying this..

People should have a right to be gay and or identify with and act like the opposite sex. However, people should also have a right to disagree with such behavior especially within their religion. Governments on the other hand need to make sure people are treated equally when it comes civil rights and discrimination. I also believe we as society need to teach tolerance and acceptance. But this OP is about one temple that has every right to believe homosexuality is wrong and every right to counsel those about what is right and wrong in their eyes to people who voluntarily choose to come to that temple.

This is a temple out in the boonies that clearly is much stricter than most others. It is no different in the US. If a homosexual in the US want to go to a Christian church then they don't pick one that strongly preaches against being gay unless they simply are trying to make an issue. If it is okay to do this then it in turn is OK for the church to go to gay settings and make issues about their beliefs. The same is true if a straight man or homophobic goes to one of the most advertised gay bars there is and then gets upset when he gets hit on by other men.

There are good arguments for and against homosexuality (especially in the minds of each opposing group) but it simply comes down to respecting others with different beliefs and life styles. Nothing wrong with debating the issues but if you try to force change and your will onto others then you just make the differences more heated and emotional and when emotions get in the way, logic takes the backseat.

It was a Dan Rivers report replayed on CNN hosted by Jim Clancy regarding Slavery.

How true and meaningful. Especially when we consider we never hear these kind of stories about ladyboys whistling.gif

Most lovers of ladyboys are straight identified, BTW, and there is a definite preference of LBs for straight identified men (though of course they aren't all the same).

MSM (men sex with men) is actually not the same thing as gay identified. Many males have MSM all over the world and don't identify as gay.

While I and many others will disagree that "hot steamy MAN TO MAN sex!" is not normal (conforming to the standard or the common type), it doesn't mean anything is wrong with it. Just as there is nothing wrong with being a genius which also is not normal.

As for men that like to have sex with other men (gay sex) but identify themselves as straight or not gay .. they have much more important matters to contend with than simply being gay or bi. Clearly they have some physiological problems. From a labeling or identity standpoint (NOT legal, moral, consensual, improper... ) your comment would be no different than saying that those having sex with kids don't identify as pedophiles. Excuse the negative example but the point is that we need to call a spade a spade regardless of what an individual labels the behavior as.

Why does someone always have to mention paedophilia in these threads? It's not appropriate and is completely irrelevant to the argument.

I've been gay for 50 years. I have never, ever had sex or anything even approaching it with a woman. If I understand you correctly if I went out and had sex with a few women over the next couple of months I'd then be straight? I don't think so. My homosexuality lives in my head not in my cock.

You've heard that old joke - What's the difference between a gay man and a straight man? 8 pints of lager.

It's not as big a joke as you think.

As for men that like to have sex with other men (gay sex) but identify themselves as straight or not gay .. they have much more important matters to contend with than simply being gay or bi. Clearly they have some physiological problems. From a labeling or identity standpoint (NOT legal, moral, consensual, improper... ) your comment would be no different than saying that those having sex with kids don't identify as pedophiles. Excuse the negative example but the point is that we need to call a spade a spade regardless of what an individual labels the behavior as.

Why does someone always have to mention paedophilia in these threads? It's not appropriate and is completely irrelevant to the argument.

I've been gay for 50 years. I have never, ever had sex or anything even approaching it with a woman. If I understand you correctly if I went out and had sex with a few women over the next couple of months I'd then be straight? I don't think so. My homosexuality lives in my head not in my cock.

You've heard that old joke - What's the difference between a gay man and a straight man? 8 pints of lager.

so you disagree with someone saying if you went out and had sex with a few women over the next couple of months you'd then be straight (which i too disagree with)

but then you go on to say that a straight man turning gay after 8 pints is not as big as a joke as you think ... ie quite plausible

is that not the same thing?

or if you drank 8 pints would you turn straight?

I apologize for the use of the work pedophile, if it offended you, but it was clearly in no way comparing gays to pedophiles and was simply comparing how society catagorizes sexual preferences. But I do notice you don't protest to my using the same type of comparison to a genius when clearly that was the same type of example .. not about being gay but simply how things are defined. Also not seeing any protest from you about a post right above that speaks of Monks putting boys out as prostitutes. However, I could understand the outrage if somebody started giving examples of gay men who molest boys but it is a double standard not to condemn both.

As for your question about having sex with women over the next couple months ... I have no idea how you came to this conclusion when in fact it is the opposite of what I was saying. One of the main points/opinions I was expressing is that if you are a male who likes to have sex with other men then you certainly are not straight regardless of how one wants to label themselves.

And as for your old joke ... I don't believe what a person does while drugged / intoxicated necessarily has anything to do with their sexual preferences. A big part of getting is drunk is often regretting your actions. Just because a hungover man wakes up next to an ugly, hairy, toothless and 300 lb women doesn't mean this is his preference in women.

Edited by Nisa

How true and meaningful. Especially when we consider we never hear these kind of stories about ladyboys whistling.gif

I should have also added "or hearing these stories about ANY other segment of society"

Edited by Nisa

One of the main points/opinions I was expressing is that if you are a male who likes to have sex with other men then you certainly are not straight regardless of how one wants to label themselves.

You ain't thinking straight AND/OR you are VERY naive!

MSM is massively common by all kinds of men, and probably most of them are NOT gay men.

Some examples --

Straight men enjoying MSM BJs because their ladies won't do them, and gay men are often more skilled at that (and actually enjoy it) more than many women

Straight male prostitutes, sure money is the motivator but who doesn't like an orgasm?

Yes, prison. It's not always rape. Often straight men develop love relationships in prison, and upon release, back to the you know what ...

Young males experimenting, enjoying the sex, but later realizing they are really straight

In many cultures sex with trannies (intact or not) is widely enjoyed and not seen as gay in their culture, so who are YOU to label them something that they don't label themselves and their society doesn't either?

One of the main points/opinions I was expressing is that if you are a male who likes to have sex with other men then you certainly are not straight regardless of how one wants to label themselves.

You ain't thinking straight AND/OR you are VERY naive!

MSM is massively common by all kinds of men, and probably most of them are NOT gay men.

Some examples --

Straight men enjoying MSM BJs because their ladies won't do them, and gay men are often more skilled at that (and actually enjoy it) more than many women

Straight male prostitutes, sure money is the motivator but who doesn't like an orgasm?

Yes, prison. It's not always rape. Often straight men develop love relationships in prison, and upon release, back to the you know what ...

Young males experimenting, enjoying the sex, but later realizing they are really straight

In many cultures sex with trannies (intact or not) is widely enjoyed and not seen as gay in their culture, so who are YOU to label them something that they don't label themselves and their society doesn't either?

And you are being ridiculous ...

Straight men can get a blowjob from a lady if their women is not putting out. They don't need to go to a gay guy.

Doing something for economic reasons is much different than liking to do something or having a desire or preference for something.

Prison ... the vast majority of men don't have sex in prison except with their own hand. And those that do, can claim all they want they are not gay but a normal hetrosexual person can go without sex before resorting to gay sex AND certainly are not going to fall in love with a person of the same sex if they are straight. If you want to pretend what you say is true then lets just say correctly that there are gay men in prison who are not gay on the outside. LOL, I hear many men who are headed for prison worry about gay sex but never heard one say they are not worried about missing sex because there are lots of dudes they can have sex with in prison. Even if prison, you are called gay (and much worse) if you participate in gay sex.

Young males experimenting is simply ... actually forget it ... do some research. But I will say even in your own statement you are clearly stating they DON't like or have a preference for same sex relations. But do you really want to get into what kids do as a way to make a point massive amounts of straight 'men" enjoy gay sex.

I did not say anything about having sex with trannies in my post -- but would be curious to know what cultures you are talking about? I

With all do respect ... IMO, You clearly have an issue if you really believe as you say "MSM (males on male sex) is massively common by all kinds of men, and probably most of them are NOT gay men." Judging from your past posts, I am just having an incredibly hard time believing you actually believe this.

Edited by Nisa

I totally believe it. Actual gay men are a TINY minority. About TWO percent. Do the math.

I agree, that gay men make up a small percentage of all men. I just don't agree with you trying to make it seem like it is more prevalent by saying gay sex is massively performed by the straight community. There are just too many valid points to make to defend gay rights than to make stuff up.

"Straight community"

That's hilarious! Made my day.

BTW, go ahead and take this the wrong way, but speaking as someone who believes in gay equality and has actually done something about it in my life, we certainly welcome non-gay supporters of the cause. But in your case, I would pass. I think we are winning anyway and are not that desperate. Not normal indeed ...

Edited by Jingthing

"Straight community"

That's hilarious! Made my day.

BTW, go ahead and take this the wrong way, but speaking as someone who believes in gay equality and has actually done something about it in my life, we certainly welcome non-gay supporters of the cause. But in your case, I would pass. I think we are winning anyway and are not that desperate. Not normal indeed ...

http://dictionary.re...m/browse/normal

1.conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; notabnormal; regular; natural.

Your own post above says gays make up only 2% ... which certainly is not common. Also, homosexuality is not the standard around the world and an example of this would be the desire to change laws from the standard heterosexual views that are prevalent (common).

In the same post I mentioned 'normal', I also mentioned that being a genius was not normal.

Somehow, I have a feeling your militant and double standard views on this subject has done more to turn away people from accepting and understanding gays than converting anyone to acceptance and understanding. You really need to learn acceptance and be understanding of others and not constantly jump to negative conclusions if you want people to do the same for your views.

Edited by Nisa

No, using the NATURAL definition of normal. Homsexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. Are red haired people normal? They have hair. It has a color. NORMAL. Gay men. They are men. They have a healthy sexual (and emotional/love) preference. NORMAL. The opposite of NORMAL is abnormal. That's a nasty thing to say about gays. I don't care about the opinion of someone like you -- I don't consider you a friend of gays and I doubt most other gay men would either if they read your posts.

I will compare here to Israel. Israel is desperate these days for ANY kind of friend. So they scraped the bottom of the barrel and accept the support of right wing Xian fundamentalists. These people need Israel to fulfill their bizarre belief in how the world will end. In their belief system after the Jews fulfill their purpose in Israel they will all then burn in hell. It is very sad that Israel can't afford to show them the door. I think gays are in a better position that way and don't need so called friends who insult us.

Edited by Jingthing

so you disagree with someone saying if you went out and had sex with a few women over the next couple of months you'd then be straight (which i too disagree with)

but then you go on to say that a straight man turning gay after 8 pints is not as big as a joke as you think ... ie quite plausible

is that not the same thing?

or if you drank 8 pints would you turn straight?

No I'm pointing out that physical actions in isolation don't describe someone's sexuality. If I went out and shagged a few women it no more makes me straight than if you went out and shagged a few men would make you gay. I didn't say that a straight man would turn gay after 8 pints - I said that he may have sex with another man which is not the same thing as being gay.

No, using the NATURAL definition of normal. Homsexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. Are red haired people normal? They have hair. It has a color. NORMAL. Gay men. They are men. They have a sexual preference. NORMAL. The opposite of NORMAL is abnormal. That's a nasty thing to say about gays. I don't care about the opinion of someone like you -- I don't consider you a friend of gays and I doubt most other gay men would either if they read your posts.

As I stated before in the same post as a comparable to show exactly what I meant ... It is not normal to be a genius. I won't hold my breath for all the geniuses to take offence rather than feel proud of their difference. As for being red haired ... no it is not normal and why sadly many people are picked on for this and many jokes made about them. Red Heads only make up about 2% of the worlds population so it DEFINITELY it is not normal to be a red head. Even geniuses are made fun of for not being normal ... Sadly some people like to pick on or make fun of those who are nor normal or are different. But one needs to be true to themselves and embrace their differences and not pretend they don't exist .. similar to somebody being convinced to come out of the closet.

As for your now wanting to switch the word now to "natural" ... I think the debate is still out on this. I personally believe it is natural in terms of evolution and a way to control population but science still has not found the 'so-called" gay gene. And in fact studies have shown that there are environmental factors to if a person becomes a homosexual which in my opinion helps confirm evolution playing a part. Personally, I am very open to it being part of evolution which would make it a natural occurrence in my mind. But I certainly understand the opinions of those who believe it is unnatural because they believe sex drive is designed for the purpose of procreation. Regardless, I just believe in trying to use correct definitions and not make a debate about emotions. As, I said there simply are too many valid reasons to support and accept homosexuals to result to such tactics.

Some might believe you have an issue about being gay as well as an issue about those who are not gay. I simply am trying to honest and don't believe I need to alter definitions in order to justify people's right to be homosexuals.

Edit: Now I guess I am not a friend to red heads and geniuses too laugh.gif

Edited by Nisa

I apologize for the use of the work pedophile, if it offended you, but it was clearly in no way comparing gays to pedophiles and was simply comparing how society catagorizes sexual preferences. But I do notice you don't protest to my using the same type of comparison to a genius when clearly that was the same type of example .. not about being gay but simply how things are defined. Also not seeing any protest from you about a post right above that speaks of Monks putting boys out as prostitutes. However, I could understand the outrage if somebody started giving examples of gay men who molest boys but it is a double standard not to condemn both.

I'm sorry but I'm not talking about child prostitution or the forced suborning of children for sexual activities. If you're trying to imply that I do then we have nothing more to talk about. It seem to me that every time an attempt is to made to have a rational and reasonable conversation about homosexuality someone always tries to drag kiddy fiddling into it. Up to you. I'm not willing to be dragged down to your level.