Current Honda Pcx Prices

phetphet

Been looking on the internet, to try and get some idea of the price of a Honda PCX. The only site I can find (www.motorcycle.in.th) quotes 69,800THB, but seems to say 2010 price.

Can anyone give me current price please? Or point me to a website that might show prices?

Thanks.

i think the answer is - as much as they can get away with.....

i paid 71,000 b for a new model (red / black seat) from mityon pattaya in december, but a pal tried to by the same spec bike from them last week and they wanted 115,000 b and wouldn't budge.

so he went to another mityon branch and they wanted more !

i think the answer is - as much as they can get away with.....

i paid 71,000 b for a new model (red / black seat) from mityon pattaya in december, but a pal tried to by the same spec bike from them last week and they wanted 115,000 b and wouldn't budge.

so he went to another mityon branch and they wanted more !

Are you saying it has gone up +40k bath from 2010 to 2011? That is more than a CBR cost (I think)

One more question. Is there still a shortage, or waiting list for new Honda motorcycles in Thailand? Particularly the PCX.

I was reading an article on www.motorcycle.in.th that said there was, but it was dated March this year.

One more question. Is there still a shortage, or waiting list for new Honda motorcycles in Thailand? Particularly the PCX.

I was reading an article on www.motorcycle.in.th that said there was, but it was dated March this year.

2 weeks since my GF ordered one. still no show. This seems to be the low spec model, no remote and probably no stop/start/go as the major differences. The cheapest top spec in Phuket seems to be 73k baht. She is paying 67k baht in Nong Kai, use it two weeks up there and then 1.000 baht to ship here

We don't have a waiting list for the PCX, but they sell within days of reaching our dealership. There is also still a waiting list for the CBR, but the wait time is less than when the bike was first released. This is the Bangkok area. It may be a different situation in other parts of the country.

2 weeks since my GF ordered one. still no show. This seems to be the low spec model, no remote and probably no stop/start/go as the major differences. The cheapest top spec in Phuket seems to be 73k baht. She is paying 67k baht in Nong Kai, use it two weeks up there and then 1.000 baht to ship here

Are you sure you're getting the PCX without idle stop (stop, start, go) and remote? What you've described sounds like the U.S. version of the PCX. With the exception of colors, all PCXs sold here in Thailand are the same.

Are you sure you're getting the PCX without idle stop (stop, start, go) and remote? What you've described sounds like the U.S. version of the PCX. With the exception of colors, all PCXs sold here in Thailand are the same.

Not sure at all since it hasnt arrived yet. My GF doesnt care as long as its red metallic with black seat/trim, so we will see. If it is the Prestige with remote and idle stop, I will order a pearl white up there for myself. Time for a new moped :) already got an Over exhaust for it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Nong Kai price/spec was bullshit, when bike arrived it was Prestige at 73k baht

So purchased in Phuket at 73k baht including tax/compulsory/plate/book and a half decent pcx helmet. Brown fascia/seat easy to source, red with black availabe, but took 6 dealers to find white pearl/black fascia. added 100 baht to have them install full Over exhaust system.

Now I need a variator to release some power, and has anyone replaced front rotor with something larger and keep stock caliper? Brakes are crap, was riding my Nuovo Elegance today and noticed how much better front brake

Update

So purchased in Phuket at 73k baht including tax/compulsory/plate/book and a half decent pcx helmet. Brown fascia/seat easy to source, red with black availabe, but took 6 dealers to find white pearl/black fascia. added 100 baht to have them install full Over exhaust system.

Now I need a variator to release some power, and has anyone replaced front rotor with something larger and keep stock caliper? Brakes are crap, was riding my Nuovo Elegance today and noticed how much better front brake

I got bigger brake on front with stock caliper,,, got it from Brian

Update

Quite a few of our PCX customers have insalled this rotor. It looks really nice too. I can also hook you up with a new variator. If you are interested, send me a message. Thanks.

Brian

Update

Quite a few of our PCX customers have insalled this rotor. It looks really nice too. I can also hook you up with a new variator. If you are interested, send me a message. Thanks.

Brian

Thanks Brian

Seems like I am ordering som stuff from you again. Sending you a PM :)