I have a Non/Immigrant A/O Visa. I am an Australian citizen,aged 61.now retired.

Visa was issued in Australia on the 19th Jan 2011. Multiple entry Arrival stamp into Thailand 23/Jan 2011.

I have been doing my regular 90 day reports no problems.April,July,

1. I will do my next report in October,then i am heading back to Australia till late Dec.

2. Do i need to obtain a re entry permit?

3.When i return to Thailand will i get restamped in,thence ok for 90 days?

4.I am aware i must show the req 800,000 bht documentation 2 or 3 months before Visa expires,however i was wondering if i do not have sufficient funds to show at the time,will they accept monies i have transferred over here since my arrival? into my thai bank account. approximately $100,000 for purchase of house and furniture,plus regular withdrawls from atm machines?

Many thanks.

If you have a Multi Entry you do not need a Re Entry Permit and will get 12 months when you return, providing it is before 19th Jan 2012.

If you have a Single Entry, you need a Re Entry Permit and will get stamped in till around 23rd Jan 2012.

When you get round to applying for a 12 month extension the 800,000 Baht must be in the bank for at least 3 months before application. It must not go below 800,000 during that time.

You can use an income of 65,000 Baht a month or a combination of the two if you wish.

If you have a Multi Entry you do not need a Re Entry Permit and will get 12 months when you return, providing it is before 19th Jan 2012.

If you have a Single Entry, you need a Re Entry Permit and will get stamped in till around 23rd Jan 2012.

When you get round to applying for a 12 month extension the 800,000 Baht must be in the bank for at least 3 months before application. It must not go below 800,000 during that time.

You can use an income of 65,000 Baht a month or a combination of the two if you wish.

Thanks for the quick reply lite beer.

Muchly appreciated.

re my question 4,will those monies i have transferred over here count in any way?

take care.

If you enter before 19th Jan 2011 you will get 12 months more.

You can wait with the extension until 2013.

If you leave Thailand during the last 12 month entry (after visa expires) you'll need a re-entry permit.

As said you will have to show them your bank book with the money actually in the account at the time of application.

Thanks again mate.

Sorry to annoy you with all this.

However just so i have it correct in my melon.

I will do my 90 day report in October b 4 i leave,January 2012 would have been my next month for a report if i did not leave thail.

When is my next report due,is it still January.

If yes January would have been 12 months that i have been in Thailand

Do i need to show income etc in January.

If i do not have sufficient funds,when would i need to do a border run.

Once again,i apologise for annoying you.

Your next 90 day report will be due 90 days after your return (day of return is day one).

As long as you arrive before January 19 you will receive a one year permitted to stay (so arrive late Dec 2011 and permit to stay until late Dec 2012). You then would show funds and apply for a new one year stay at Immigration in November/December 2012. If you do not have funds you would be required to depart.

I am also on a multi entry O visa issued in the UK which expires on the 23/11/2011, so does that mean if i leave the country say on the 12/11/2011 to go to Malasia for arguements sake and then return to Thailand on the 22/11/11 I will get another 12 months stay on that first multi O visa untill 22/11/12! sorry if that sounds confusing but I am confused!

Regards

Vistana

And if you can not read the visa class did you get a one year stay or 90 day stay on your last entry into Thailand. The O-A should receive a one year stay on any entry and that is what we have been talking about (although the original poster inverted the letters).

And if you can not read the visa class did you get a one year stay or 90 day stay on your last entry into Thailand. The O-A should receive a one year stay on any entry and that is what we have been talking about (although the original poster inverted the letters).

Thanks again for this info,now i have it,hopefully,also didnt realise i gave you the wrong visa...yes should have been O-A,must get new glasses.

Thanks again for the assistance.

take care.

Sorry to confuse everyone LB I have a multi entry O visa which was obtained at Hull........does that help in answering my post yesterday?

Thanks for your patience

Regards

Vistana ........ hoping to be less confused after your replies smile.gif

Sorry to confuse everyone LB I have a multi entry O visa which was obtained at Hull........does that help in answering my post yesterday?

Thanks for your patience

Regards

Vistana ........ hoping to be less confused after your replies smile.gif

You will get 90 days.