Bob'S Bbq Closed

gguy

You didn't need a crystal ball to see that coming. Original Bob thought it was worth multi millions but had to sell out for buttons once people saw through the bluster of the internet marketing and the product not stacking up. I sent all bar one received through D2D back either as undercooked (i.e. raw) or inedible, despite being highly priced. In situ it was little better with many items of dubious quality and service haphazard.

The best he did was his short lived stall in Carrefour food hall but even with better priced products he could not tempt in customers.

RIP but this was a long, slow and predictable death.

There was something about that place that was off-putting. Ghosts, maybe?

Or LK Metro perhaps

Not by the building and refurbishing going on now. Bob actually sold the place to another guy who got stuck with a lot of the bad will Bob had generated. Looks like that was too much of a burden to overcome. Meanwhile there is a much better BBQ place by a much better restauranteur about to open called something like the Texas Lone Star Grill.

Too bad about Bob's but LK Metro is a booming area these days.

There was something about that place that was off-putting. Ghosts, maybe?

Or LK Metro perhaps

Not by the building and refurbishing going on now. Bob actually sold the place to another guy who got stuck with a lot of the bad will Bob had generated. Looks like that was too much of a burden to overcome. Meanwhile there is a much better BBQ place by a much better restauranteur about to open called something like the Texas Lone Star Grill.

Too bad about Bob's but LK Metro is a booming area these days.

You are having a laugh LK booming hahahaha

Original Bob thought it was worth multi millions but had to sell out for buttons once people saw through the bluster of the internet marketing and the product not stacking up.

I thought the original Bob had to sell due to a close family member back home falling ill forcing him to firesale the place as he needed to exit ASAP, amusingly though he advertised it for 500k yet Dale paid over double this figure, there's a sucker born every day !!!

I was referring to VPI's comment about LK "booming" and agreeing with your reply.

Stickman has run a few articles about LK Metro in recent months saying how it's the new boom area of Pattaya when it is clearly nothing of the sort...

Thanks for that , I knew you was agreeing but was interested to hear who stickmans new sponcer is.

Or was that tongue in cheek ?

I find LK a boring place . I will be down town Patts tomorrow night so I will take a look again at the empty bars on LK as I drive past :rolleyes:

Edited by adder

I was referring to VPI's comment about LK "booming" and agreeing with your reply.

Stickman has run a few articles about LK Metro in recent months saying how it's the new boom area of Pattaya when it is clearly nothing of the sort...

Thanks for that , I knew you was agreeing but was interested to hear who stickmans new sponcer is.

I find LK a boring place . I will be down town Patts tomorrow night so I will take a look again at the empty bars on LK as I drive past :rolleyes:

Good for you. LK Metro is one of the more under development places in Pattaya.

Personally, Slackman is the last one I would ask about anything to do with Thailand.

Yeah you can cruise by Walking Street with the rest of the package tourists, but the businesses that are actually making a sustainable return are elsewhere in Pattaya these days and LK metro is one of them. But then Indian and Russian package tourists would not know.

Personally, Slackman is the last one I would ask about anything to do with Thailand.

Yeah you can cruise by Walking Street with the rest of the package tourists, but the businesses that are actually making a sustainable return are elsewhere in Pattaya these days and LK metro is one of them. But then Indian and Russian package tourists would not know.

Your funny you are hahahahaha

Your funny you are hahahahaha

Sweetie, maybe some of the posters will grant you a little more credibility once you have actually spent a whole month on the board.

However you are probably better off listening more closely to your grade school grammar teacher. Once you actually do travel to Thailand and learn from personal experiences rather than the Internet you will probably be ok.

Meanwhile keep on googling.

A few years ago i went to his place on Pattaya Thai for a burger and fries takeaway. When i got it home and unwrapped it the fries consisted of a handful of potato crisps! To be honest i just stared at them and laughed. Needless to say i never went back. Best burger for me is the Aussie burger stall at the corner of Soi Diana and Soi Buakhow. Great quality and huge, enough for two really.

You didn't need a crystal ball to see that coming. Original Bob thought it was worth multi millions but had to sell out for buttons once people saw through the bluster of the internet marketing and the product not stacking up. I sent all bar one received through D2D back either as undercooked (i.e. raw) or inedible, despite being highly priced. In situ it was little better with many items of dubious quality and service haphazard.

The best he did was his short lived stall in Carrefour food hall but even with better priced products he could not tempt in customers.

RIP but this was a long, slow and predictable death.

My experience also, except I use WOW, cheaper on most items, had to straight in the bin, I sent a very polite email, not asking for a refund, but just to let him know. I did not receive a reply.

Sweetie, maybe some of the posters will grant you a little more credibility once you have actually spent a whole month on the board.

However you are probably better off listening more closely to your grade school grammar teacher. Once you actually do travel to Thailand and learn from personal experiences rather than the Internet you will probably be ok.

Sugar you big big plum I have lived here for 7yrs almost 8 & LK is crap. So sugar plum maybe you should use you drivel on those that holiday in Thailand .

How long have you been a member ? VIP you . Max funny you are .

I have heard LK metro is good for plums .

Went down there last night . Punters galore hahahahahaha

Sugar you big big plum I have lived here for 7yrs almost 8 & LK is crap. So sugar plum maybe you should use you drivel on those that holiday in Thailand .

How long have you been a member ? VIP you . Max funny you are .

I have heard LK metro is good for plums .

Went down there last night . Punters galore hahahahahaha

Yeah, we all believe you ... Maybe the room in Mum's place is a little cramped but gee you can visit places all over the world on the web now.

Party on poseur.