Looking For Apartment Near Airport (don Muang)

Hi,

I'm currently looking for an apartment relatively (somewhat) close to Don Muang airport (if it's a nice/decent apartment, I am willing to commute further). I'm interested in places such as Lak Si, Chang Wattana, outskirts of Nonthaburi, north of the airport, etc etc. ...and of course right by the airport too. Price/size I'm looking for really depends on what the apartment is like.

Thanks very much for any insight!

Cheers,

CitationX

Hi,

I'm currently looking for an apartment relatively (somewhat) close to Don Muang airport (if it's a nice/decent apartment, I am willing to commute further).  I'm interested in places such as Lak Si, Chang Wattana, outskirts of Nonthaburi, north of the airport, etc etc.  ...and of course right by the airport too.  Price/size I'm looking for really depends on what the apartment is like.

Cheers,

CitationX

Hi CitationX.

You might want to look at this one: http://www.baan-pakdee.com/contact.html

If the pics and description are anything to go by it looks pretty decent.

Regards

Aitch

Hi,

I'm currently looking for an apartment relatively (somewhat) close to Don Muang airport (if it's a nice/decent apartment, I am willing to commute further).  I'm interested in places such as Lak Si, Chang Wattana, outskirts of Nonthaburi, north of the airport, etc etc.  ...and of course right by the airport too.  Price/size I'm looking for really depends on what the apartment is like.

Cheers,

CitationX

This isn't what thaivisa is looking for :o

Hi,

Cheers,

CitationX

This isn't what thaivisa is looking for :o

americana what are you on about I thought Drew provided an excellent referral.

Dear Sir,

Regarding the room which you are looking for which are near to the Don Muang, here I have a very good location for you which are in the Cheangwattana. The pricing for the rental of the room is as below;

1 Room, 1 Hall and 1 Small Balcony the price are 13,000 - 14, 000 Thb

2 Room, 1 Hall and 1 Balcony the price are 18,000- 20,000 Thb

3 Room,1 Hall and I Balcony the rpice are 22,000- 24,000 Thb.

Facility as: Swimming Pool, Gym, Sauna, Laundry.

If you wish to have a look the room than we may be make an appointment or response my e-mail as: [email protected]. My Mobile phone are: 046370414.

Thank you and best regards,

Jackson Ng

post-1700-1131086913_thumb.jpg