Chang Am Or Samoi?

spurs

quick question.........which do you think would be more suitable for me and my fater for december time this year. chang am or kho samoi. dads 65 years old wants to relax and chill as well as have stuff to do at night. nothing seedy though. thai danceing etc all good. will it depend on the weather? whats the weather like in both areas early december?

anyone any sugestions.

superb

s

Oh god Americana!!!!

Anyway Spurs, my advise would be Koh Samui, although I have never been to Cha Am. But Samui is a good family place with lots to do for all family types and all age ranges. When were you thinking of coming?

Oh god Americana!!!!

Anyway Spurs, my advise would be Koh Samui, although I have never been to Cha Am.  But Samui is a good family place with lots to do for all family types and all age ranges.  When were you thinking of coming?

I like it better when he is in work. Then he doesn't infest us day and night. Want him back Cute ?

whats the weather like in both areas early december?

samui is better , IMHO .. for my personal i prefer island , beach is nicer than mainland

samui is the second largest island in TH .. so it'd be great to rent car and go around it .. u can find both chaos and quiet place... and seem Koh Samui has mor activity to do more than cha-am

in December .. the weather is nice in Both place ..

a? <deleted>?

<deleted> = what the f-ck

Samui would win hands down......it's also actually easier to get to...there's flights evry few minutes from Bkk and one flight a day from Pattaya.

Weather can get a bit wet on Samui as they get a "double" wet season...check out the high and low seasons with the hotels.