How To Appeal The Decision To Move A Topic

NancyL

I'm sorry, mods, but I poked around this website and just can't see how I can appeal the apparent decision of a moderator to move a topic I posted from the CM forum to the general insurance forum. It was about a new accident insurance policy which various Bangkok Bank branches IN CHIANG MAI are currently promoting. I have friends who monitor the CM forum, but not the Insurance forum. They'd given up trying to buy insurance because they thought it wasn't available to anyone of their age.

Oh, whichever mod moved the topic didn't leave a message. Otherwise I would have sent 'em a PM and not posted this thread. Sorry. I feel it's an important new service that would be of interest to many retired expats.

Oh, whichever mod moved the topic didn't leave a message. Otherwise I would have sent 'em a PM and not posted this thread. Sorry. I feel it's an important new service that would be of interest to many retired expats.

Have to agree with you Nancy, it's a pity to see the insurance matter moved away from the Chiang Mai forum. It is so important to all of us living here in Chiang Mai.

On this same matter I have just had my Favourite Music post relegated to a computer technology forum. This was something I was sure would interest and benefit all our fellow Chiang Mai forum-users.

I realise that the Mods. have their important work to do and I choose not to challenge their decisions.

I would ask them to please re-consider these two matters.

Thanks mods.

Hope I am not contravening any rules by posting this. If so, it is inadvertent and I apologise.

Cheers.

Edited by SwaziBird