Best Large Luxury Developer?

Hello,

I am looking at pre-buying a luxury condo, ideally from one of the larger luxury developers in Thailand. Right now, I'm looking at Major Development, Raimon Land and TCC Capitalland. Which one of these is a better company? Are there more which one would suggest? I've heard good things about developers such as Sansiri and Pruksa also, but the condos from them look a bit too middle-of-the-line for what I'm looking for.

Thank you.

I'll admit, I'm concerned about the completion dates for Raimon Land projects. The River looks nice, but isn't in the greatest location. I don't want to take a boat to get to a BTS station all the time, and a somewhat out of the way BTS station at that. What about possible flooding?

185 also looks great, but again, when will it be complete? 2016+? Raimon Land doesn't really even have a complete high rise project done in Bangkok. And from what I can tell and hear, the company doesn't seem too economically sound at the moment.

I should also note that I'm looking at specifically condos in Bangkok.

Edited by rkbauer

I'll admit, I'm concerned about the completion dates for Raimon Land projects. The River looks nice, but isn't in the greatest location. I don't want to take a boat to get to a BTS station all the time, and a somewhat out of the way BTS station at that. What about possible flooding?

185 also looks great, but again, when will it be complete? 2016+? Raimon Land doesn't really even have a complete high rise project done in Bangkok. And from what I can tell and hear, the company doesn't seem too economically sound at the moment.

I should also note that I'm looking at specifically condos in Bangkok.

I don't think they've completed one in Pattaya yet either, and one, The Lofts, has been an empty bit of land for the last 3 years. I think they must be planning to rename it Ocean Tower 2?

Wonder why you are looking for the Best Luxury class. With the 51/49 rule, I would not touch developments where the local owners are super rich.

The shortcomings of poor maintenance of common services at Le Raffine Soi 24 give rise to my beliefs that most local rich are willing to pay for their Benz and BMW but will park by the side of the road simply to avoid paying parking fees.

I've never said that I'm looking for the best, or places for the super wealthy. Just luxury. Maybe something closer to Villa Asoke, or M Silom instead of 185 or Sukhothai. I'm just wondering, out of the larger luxury developers, which of them have people had the best experiences with and are most reputable?