Clairvoyant

baligirl

What's spooky is I was not 5 minutes ago listening to Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant.

Personally I think it's all a crock of shit, but each to their own. Plus if it was meant to happen, you would have found her by now, or she you ect..

What is a crock of poop is that you are not listeing to Judas Priest`s `Nostradamus.` Iron Maiden? Come on....

very prophetic about what he told me about the woman I was with when we saw him.

Nope

He just made you believe he was

So you're a godloving science hater? Because science the way its shaping to be has learned enough about the energy of the world to make us think that these 'astral plane' and 'premonitions' are all possible in some way. Alternate dimensions, 4d etc etc. Learn a little more than your 2nd grade education.

No one can see the future completely but people can have a lot of clues with your path in life since time isnt a straight line. The future already happened, you are dead its just in YOUR timeline you're still living your fraction of a second life.

It's funny how people always just spit in your face for beliving in the truth of life. I mean all the clairvoyant i have seen for my gf have told her she had an old buddhist "godess" in her. Then we went to an other country and they STILL told her that.

i bet they tell that to everyone, even in non-buddhist countries right?

Edited by thaiIand

There was just a bill introduced in Romania where fortune tellers can be fined for incorrectly foretelling the future. Repeated transgressions can result in jail time.

I find this interesting, and slightly humorous, that in much of the West, fortune-telling is done by the Roma, and well, the Roma come originally from what is now Romania. I guess they would be the best qualified to know if a fortune teller is any good!

The government has also legalized the profession, much to the chagrin of the fortune tellers themselves, as they now have to pay taxes on their earnings.

very prophetic about what he told me about the woman I was with when we saw him.

Nope

He just made you believe he was

So you're a godloving science hater? Because science the way its shaping to be has learned enough about the energy of the world to make us think that these 'astral plane' and 'premonitions' are all possible in some way. Alternate dimensions, 4d etc etc. Learn a little more than your 2nd grade education.

No one can see the future completely but people can have a lot of clues with your path in life since time isnt a straight line. The future already happened, you are dead its just in YOUR timeline you're still living your fraction of a second life.

It's funny how people always just spit in your face for beliving in the truth of life. I mean all the clairvoyant i have seen for my gf have told her she had an old buddhist "godess" in her. Then we went to an other country and they STILL told her that.

i bet they tell that to everyone, even in non-Buddhist countries right?

Ah the Buddhist goddess eh, that old chestnut.

The same thing gets said to my misses as well, there must be a few Buddhist goddesses about. In much the same way that young ladies with a male partner at the previously mentioned Wat will be told they like penises, there will be another criteria that lets them know that your GF (and my wife) should be told they are a Buddhist Goddess. My guess is that our partners look similar in some way. All of the Buddhists will learn more or less the same tricks and read from the same books. And tell me something, how exactly do you know they are right?

The science behind it is cold reading and NLP (Nuero linguistic programming). It is a combination of them tricking you into telling them information about yourself and them telling you what to think. The wooden penises, for example, were just a part of NLP because they subliminally lay on the subconscious. Of course, there is also a fair whack of nonsense thrown in as well that you are tricked into believing.

Much of it is also very vague and left wide open to interpretation. They like to talk about relationships for example well guess what, just about anybody alive has some form of relationship. They come to their own conclusions about what is said and then think "Oh my god, how did he know that?"

Go on youtube and have a look at the likes of Derren Brown, it quite impressive what can be done.

Ask yourself this. Of all the clairvoyants throughout history why has a single one not used their 'powers' to predict and warn people of natural disasters. The numbers of clairvoyants over the ages must run into the millions yet not a single one has come forward and tried to save innocent lives, do you not find that a little odd? There have been countless opportunities to prove it works and give it credibility so why has nobody ever done so? I'm sure that science would embrace such a thing wholeheartedly.

I'm very open minded about the mystical because I suspect the much of it can be answered by science. To get to the truth however it is best to filter out the crap first and clairvoyancy is just a big bunch of ball bags.

Edited by Moonrakers

^^

So then you are completely stumped, have no answer but to resort to unprovoked insults and no longer want to talk with the nasty man that doesn't agree with you. You've really thought about this haven't you? You are really going to convince people.

Oh, don't anybody quote this post. If you do then 'thailand', who has put me on ignore, would be able to read it. wink.gif

Edited by Moonrakers

This unlucky boy was born without eyelids, mother took him to the doctor,

DR said, we'll just take some of his foreskin and stitch it up there.

Mom, replied, "wont that make him cockeyed?"

DR said, "no but it will give him plenty of foresight"

Ever meet a rich fortune teller? I haven't.

think i would like to see one myself, have you read my last topic rolleyes.gif anyway in pattaya there is quite a famous or should i say well spoke about monk who i have heard so much about , a lot of thai,s and farang speak well of him and apparently he is very accurate, dont know his name but he stays in a house in soi nam kieng just off soi bukaew going onto 2nd rd. near R-CON HOTEL .

good luck

Is he about 65 year old with a grey tash and he also runs a grocery store ?

I see friction.

You have a non-clear line of communication with someone close.

Something troubles you about someone close - please don't worry, everything will be ok.

Next year you will have some difficult times, persevere you will triumph them.

Although there are people you think don't believe in you - they do. They want to encourage you by not actually encouraging you.

I see a very bright future for you - if you follow your heart.

Please send a cheque made payable to "I'm a gullible muppet" at no.1 sheep lane, gullibleville, bangkok 10110.

jap.gif

Can you provide links to a legitimate scientific publication to back this up?

Because I feel quite confident that your are talking 100% crap.

I sure have. Observe the old monks that profess to be seers and soothsayers, well establishing themselves in the community at large - some even take their show on the road. They're making quite a bundle, as well.

Charlatans can wear saffron.

I sure have. Observe the old monks that profess to be seers and soothsayers, well establishing themselves in the community at large - some even take their show on the road. They're making quite a bundle, as well.

Charlatans can wear saffron.

Derren Browne is minted.

But then, he openly admits it's all just a show.

I, baboon have forseen. In a dream, the Prohetess Chang revealed the mysteries of that which we call existence. So profound were these revelations, I jumped out of bed and urinated violently. I AM PREPARED TO REVEAL ALL for just a small consideration from each and every one of you.

I am not just some con artist like the rest of them, no, not at all. Please PM your bank details and PIN numberso the Heavens can identify you personally......

Or you could just tell me to f"?k off.