Internet Supply Question

Sandgroper1066

Hi,I've recently moved to Pattaya (Soi Khao Noi) from Ubon. As I'm only renting a house at the moment and not sure how long I will stay here I don't want to enter into a 12 month contract for internet supply.So,I bought an aircard and got a DTAC sim card and bought a package from them for 70 hours,but it is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.I have talked to DTAC re:a faster service but they say that the service I have is the fastest available in my area.My queston is does anybody know of a reliable and FAST service for aircard from any other supplier?

Cheers

Jiu-Jitsu is right, you need to move onto AIS (One2call) or TRUE, however it is useful if you can check coverage with a friend first as it may be no better than DTAC if you are out of 3G coverage.

I have One2Call and I get anything between 1 and 6 Mbits on my mobile. You will need a 3G package though but again try and ask the locals if there is 3G coverage where you are.. their phones may display a '3G' or 'H' icon which tells you there is 3G.

Hi,I've recently moved to Pattaya (Soi Khao Noi) from Ubon. As I'm only renting a house at the moment and not sure how long I will stay here I don't want to enter into a 12 month contract for internet supply

Sophon Broadband cable offers monthly contracts.

~690 for 4 Mbit, 1290 for 10 Mbit.

3g only in pattaya, not covers the darkside(soi khao noi), aircards just will not be quick enough on this side of pattaya.

the only (way to expensive)solution is for you 12 month contract or the monthly sophron internet(no experience), or cat .

Cat would be the quickest connection in aircards, but they are very expensive.