Kiwi Executive Drugged By Pattaya Lady In Naklua Resort

Rimmer

Kiwi Executive Drugged By Pattaya Lady In Naklua Resort

PATTAYA: -- September 30, 2011[PDN]; Pol. Lt. Col. Pumpat Namputha, Pattya Police was notified by Mr.Geoffrey Robert King age 55, New Zealand citizen that he been drugged by a Thai woman in a Naklua resort hotel. When he woke up he found all his belongings were stolen.

Pol. Lt. Col. Pumpat Namputha reported that Mr. Geoffrey Robert King a New Zealand executive with an international import-export business who frequently visits Pattaya. On September 29 Mr King was staying at Pullman Pattaya Aisewan Resort, room 2503.

Mr. King said that at 15:30 hrs on September 29, 2011 he meet a lovely Thai woman in a department store. They went to his hotel and had sexual intercourse. Thereafter he drank beer and fell unconscious. He woke up at 01:30 hrs and contacted the reception and asked to be sent to a hospital. The Banglamung hospital doctor examined Mr. Robert King and discovered that he had been poisoned, with remains of a strong sleeping agent in his stomach.

Full story HERE

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-10-02

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I wonder if she presented herself a real romantic prospect, not a sex worker, targeting the kind of men who feel "above" the crass bad girl sex worker scene. Anyway, sorry to the victim. Robbery is bad enough but sometimes these druggings prove fatal.

Bet his family (wife) in NZ will all be pleased to read that.

If I were him I would be thinking more about the board of directors of the international company he works for.

You can get another wife and family easily enough, but a good job can be hard to find.

It isn't exactly typical for a monger to pick up a lady that old.

It wasn't.

But these days I see some right old trouts accompanying farangs for breakfast.

In some cases I've wondered if they aren't the mother-in-law rather than the GF. :blink:

Edited by Darrel

It isn't exactly typical for a monger to pick up a lady that old.

It wasn't.

But these days I see some right old trouts accompanying farangs for breakfast.

In some cases I've wondered if they aren't the mother-in-law rather than the GF. :blink:

beer-goggles.jpg

The police will contact Ms.Raksanit Sarapak for questioning and proceed with the case according to the Thai law

Read : They will inform Ms Raksanit to keep a low profile untill the guy has left.Of course this will generate the neccessary tea money

He's a Kiwi so no doubt feeling sheepish after being fleeced by mutton masquerading as lamb. Next time he might be more careful who he exports to and ensure the import is received better. For a "frequently visits Pattaya" this (s)executive hasn't learn't much.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

post-134656-0-31484000-1317593669_thumb.

He was going to pole a 47 year old bird? Get that man a pair of glasses

going to? , i thnk you will find from the report he already did !

AND... the suave guy was able to do so for under 100K Baht

58987 + 1300 + 29923 = 90,210 Baht

Edited by Buchholz

Why is he dressed like a tramp?

Appearances can be very deceptive.

The quality of one's clothes doesn't necessarily reflect one's bank balance.

I was talking about his appearance not bank balance.

Obviously no personal pride, as demonstrated by his choice of companion and apparel.

Who said Pattaya isnt attracting quality tourists these days.

Why is he dressed like a tramp?

Appearances can be very deceptive.

The quality of one's clothes doesn't necessarily reflect one's bank balance.

I was talking about his appearance not bank balance.

Obviously no personal pride, as demonstrated by his choice of companion and apparel.

Who said Pattaya isnt attracting quality tourists these days.

I didn't see any photos of him dressed like a tramp. The only shot I saw of him was in a tshirt and shorts, isn't that normal garb for Patts?

I don't know any people that take 'nice' clothes with them to Thailand. I wear a suit at work but when I go to Thailand I don't even bring a pair of shoes. A few tshirts, a few pairs of shorts and pair of sandals does me for a few weeks.

In any event, if he was done up like the pox doctors clerk then people would be saying he was an idiot for advertising his wealth and an obvious target to get rolled.