Town House In Bangkok To Start Business

I'm looking to setup a small registered business in Bangkok and looking to move from my condo to a town house around Ekkamai / Thong Lo.

The downstairs should have enough room for a couple of desks and computers. Upstairs will be living / sleeping / eating rice area.

Any recommendations where I can look to find these types of properties to rent and how much a month I'll be looking at?

Townhouse 4 - 5 or 6 meters wide, 12 - 14 meters long, 2 -3 floors

They would be around 15,000 to 20,000 bath per month. On sois and not on main road of course. Perhaps a bit more expensive expensive around Ekkamai, don't know for sure

In Phrom Phong area (Sukhumvit 31 to be precise), I've looked at a few shophouses for rent. The ones I inspected were 4 storey shophouses and were available for around 40,000 baht per month. I drove/walked around the various shophouse locations, the vacant ones will usually have a sign with phone number contact details for rental enquiries.

I looked at a place last week in Ekkamai area soi 65. It's a corner unit house, 3 stories. Downstairs can be an office, accomodating easily 5-6 people. I really liked the place but it was too big for me. Bt 40,000 per month, fully furnished and very well maintained. PM me if you want the agent's contact details.