Flood Relief Operations Center Video Clip Reveals Donation Hoarding

Lite Beer

ummm who's trying to be superior to Thais? All that was said is if the supplies mentioned were for a 'worst case scenario ' the positioning of the supplies in an abandoned. flooded. no electricity location outside of central Bkk. Was not the best thought out.

PS. I'm not a farang. I'm an Englishman. And proud of it. Just as my Thai friends are proud to be Thai.

Who said the supplies had or have been abandoned? The warehouse along with the airport itseld is also not flooded. They airport has a lot of fortification to prevent flooding and last I heard there is just a thin puddle of water on the taxi ways and possibly at the end of a runway (which can be seen in the video) and has remained pretty constant the last days or week. There are also many generators there to supply power but none of the goods showed in the video need power to be preserved including the vast majority of it that is not water nor food. What crystal ball should they have used to predict what areas of Bangkok would be flooded? Since the bulk of that material arrived by air and nobody still as yet knows where the needs for the materials will be needed, it certainly makes great sense to have stored it at the airport and receive it at the airport rather than take off the road and out of the air transportation vehicles already in use just to move stuff around from a location that is not flooded and has more fortification from being flooded than most other building in Bangkok. As for storing supplies in the heart of Bangkok, (the area they feared would be under 1.5 meters of water effecting millions of people, the reasons for not doing this are just too numerous.

This was obviously one of the most logical places to set up a command center but even if the command center was somewhere else, it is almost certain those goods would still have arrived and/or been stored in that hanger.

I wonder how outraged you and others would be if you saw the other materials they are storing at Suwannaphum now. Also have to wonder if you even consider they have fascilities to store supplies all around the flooded areas and those at risk of being flooded or if you have any idea how much of the goods that were at the airport has been distributed and what is actually there now or even how long the stuff was there when the video was shot.

Don't you get that you and others have made some very "negative" illogical assumptions based on no facts and a simple video of donated goods that came in by plane (mostly Japan) being in completely dry hanger at the airport?

Wonder why nobody is saying, "wow look at the stuff they have on hand if things do get very bad in the city as many predict(ed)" Instead of very oddly believing something that makes no sense such as that they are "hoarding" supplies.

The chances of those supplies being cut off are slim to none given the location can be accessed by military air and elevated expressways.

Edited by Nisa

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17,000 flood relief centers (shelters) already set up in Thailand with about 110,000 people needing to take advantage of them since the floods started back in July. Only 370 people have died in this time span across Thailand due to the flooding.

Can you imagine what these numbers will look like if central Bangkok is flooded? Thankfully they have got a number of other areas around the city with stockpiles of goods because clearly there is not enough to support the population of the city based on what is shown in this video. The water district in Bangkok is already only able to produce 1/2 of what it normally can of daily tap and electricity is already being disrupted yet the realistic worst case scenario is not even remotely close to .having have happened as of yet.

ummm who's trying to be superior to Thais? All that was said is if the supplies mentioned were for a 'worst case scenario ' the positioning of the supplies in an abandoned. flooded. no electricity location outside of central Bkk. Was not the best thought out.

PS. I'm not a farang. I'm an Englishman. And proud of it. Just as my Thai friends are proud to be Thai.

Who said the supplies had or have been abandoned? The warehouse along with the airport itseld is also not flooded. They airport has a lot of fortification to prevent flooding and last I heard there is just a thin puddle of water on the taxi ways and possibly at the end of a runway (which can be seen in the video) and has remained pretty constant the last days or week. There are also many generators there to supply power but none of the goods showed in the video need power to be preserved including the vast majority of it that is not water nor food. What crystal ball should they have used to predict what areas of Bangkok would be flooded? Since the bulk of that material arrived by air and nobody still as yet knows where the needs for the materials will be needed, it certainly makes great sense to have stored it at the airport and receive it at the airport rather than take off the road and out of the air transportation vehicles already in use just to move stuff around from a location that is not flooded and has more fortification from being flooded than most other building in Bangkok. As for storing supplies in the heart of Bangkok, (the area they feared would be under 1.5 meters of water effecting millions of people, the reasons for not doing this are just too numerous.

This was obviously one of the most logical places to set up a command center but even if the command center was somewhere else, it is almost certain those goods would still have arrived and/or been stored in that hanger.

I wonder how outraged you and others would be if you saw the other materials they are storing at Suwannaphum now. Also have to wonder if you even consider they have fascilities to store supplies all around the flooded areas and those at risk of being flooded or if you have any idea how much of the goods that were at the airport has been distributed and what is actually there now or even how long the stuff was there when the video was shot.

Don't you get that you and others have made some very "negative" illogical assumptions based on no facts and a simple video of donated goods that came in by plane (mostly Japan) being in completely dry hanger at the airport?

Wonder why nobody is saying, "wow look at the stuff they have on hand if things do get very bad in the city as many predict(ed)" Instead of very oddly believing something that makes no sense such as that they are "hoarding" supplies.

The chances of those supplies being cut off are slim to none given the location can be accessed by military air and elevated expressways.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

http://youtu.be/FkVUGKO9lX4

I think you will find the airport is flooded. The video shows some of the supplies you saw in the other video before they were submerged. Keep up!

Some more interesting items in "Thailand Live Sunday", all related to the topic:

MP Karun affirms boats and floating toilets are kept for flood relief purpose

Moreover, it is affirmed that the boats and the floating toilets, under the responsibility of the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, are kept in the warehouse, lining up to be distributed to the suitable places afterwards. They are neither left behind nor stocked up as personal properties as appeared in the news.

Indicted Red Shirt Leader Out On Bail and Pheu Thai Party MP Karun has been fired.

Due to criticism, Pheu Thai MP Karun Hosakul had been removed from overseeing the relief supplies.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=509037

Officials in charge of relief supplies admitted flaws in the distribution system.

One of the flaws was government MPs could claim credit by putting their names on the relief bags.

The FROC was accused of allowing red tape to disrupt distribution of relief supplies via government agencies while allowing MPs unlimited access to the supplies.

From same link above

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4808399

As for the managment of the old FROC located in Don Mueang Airport, FROC Spokesperson Pol. Gen. Pongsapat Pongcharoen revealed that today was the last day cars would be allowed to enter the airport to transport the rest of the donation items. Asked about the suspicious hoarding of the donation items, he claimed that it was under the responsibility of the person in charge who must be investigated later on. However, he could not point out the authorized persons.

Cars ... transporting donation items??

"he claimed that it was under the responsibility of the person in charge" - and who is that? Is he still in charge? How about making sure he doesn't stay in charge so that things get done right ... now.

I saw someone on the street selling a couple of hundred packs of (Singh) bottled water yesterday. It seems they might have been helping FROC to transport donation items.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I think you will find the airport is flooded. The video shows some of the supplies you saw in the other video before they were submerged. Keep up!

You might want to take another look as they are two different locations. One is inside a hanger and the other is inside a building which i believe is the terminal. Both videos posted to youtube on Friday.

On Friday they were still operating out of the terminal and runways were still free from flooding but the taxi ways had water on them and there was some standing water in parts of the terminal that had come in days earlier.

Yes, the terminal can be considered flooded since it has water in some parts of it. My intention was simply to communicate that going into and out of the airport is no issue unless things have changed in the last few hours.

The OP is not about abandoning supplies or supplies being neglected. It is about "suspected" hoarding. The other stuff is all injection from posters.

Edit: You might also take note that the video shot Friday night talks about the water coming so quick they had no time to save much of the office equipment and how there were still about 500 refuges there when the water came. The supplies you are looking at are what they were using. But I guess the priority should have been getting those Porto potties out before the people.

Edited by Nisa

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

You might want to take another look as they are two different locations. One is inside a hanger and the other is inside a building with pillars. Both videos posted to youtube on Friday.

Why is the airport closed ??? not for flocks of birds, === planes in water, wheels submerged, people refugee centre at the airport --evacuate, supplies centre moved to the national stadium. the surrounding area is under water, up and around Rangsit. So we have to believe it's dry and Ideal there at old D.M.???

<snip>

Edit: You might also take note that the video shot Friday night talks about the water coming so quick they had no time to save much of the office equipment and how there were still about 500 refuges there when the water came. The supplies you are looking at are what they were using. But I guess the priority should have been getting those Porto potties out before the people.

Yep. The water came in really quick. They only had (at least) a weeks notice. Everywhere around the airport was already flooded (for at least a week), but there was no chance the terminal would be flooded. The power had been out for several days, but everything was fine.

FROC was there, but they didn't know what was going on. They don't have any information about what's flooding.

But it was a BIG surprise that the water came in.

:blink:

Incredible. Images of of portopotties and some small amounts of water bottles and plastic boxes in a near empty hangar are used as an excuse to accuse the government of hoarding.

There was no hoarding.

The hangar had insignificant amounts of inventory. For comparison purposes, have a look at what an actual relief supply warehouse inventory looks like. Now compare the images.

It is obvious that this event serves as an excuse for some to foment civil unrest and launch cheap atatcks against those that have been working hard. And some foreigners wonder why their opinions are dismissed?

The picture says that's a warehouse in Louisiana. What the FROC has that got to do with anything?

Reading comprehension skills got you down? I wrote; "Have a look at what an actual relief supply warehouse inventory looks like. Now compare the images" I provided examples of what a relief warehouse looks like vs. the bare bones images of some portable toilets, some plastic sheeting, and some scattered supplies. The Thai wares were a small amount in comparison to what the warehouses elsewhere and on the Thai military bases look like. Go and have a look at the Thai army stores at any military base.. They put a Tesco to shame.

I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

Ok I get it. Let me see if I understand the transferrance (that's a propaganda term BTW).

This is what a real PM looks like:

post-135551-0-81523700-1320028227_thumb.

and this is what a Thai PM looks like:

post-135551-0-62343600-1320028305_thumb.

Now compare the images.

Incredible. Images of of portopotties and some small amounts of water bottles and plastic boxes in a near empty hangar are used as an excuse to accuse the government of hoarding.

There was no hoarding.

The hangar had insignificant amounts of inventory. For comparison purposes, have a look at what an actual relief supply warehouse inventory looks like. Now compare the images.

It is obvious that this event serves as an excuse for some to foment civil unrest and launch cheap atatcks against those that have been working hard. And some foreigners wonder why their opinions are dismissed?

The picture says that's a warehouse in Louisiana. What the FROC has that got to do with anything?

Reading comprehension skills got you down? I wrote; "Have a look at what an actual relief supply warehouse inventory looks like. Now compare the images" I provided examples of what a relief warehouse looks like vs. the bare bones images of some portable toilets, some plastic sheeting, and some scattered supplies. The Thai wares were a small amount in comparison to what the warehouses elsewhere and on the Thai military bases look like. Go and have a look at the Thai army stores at any military base.. They put a Tesco to shame.

I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

Ok I get it. Let me see if I understand the transferrance (that's a propaganda term BTW).

This is what a real PM looks like:

post-135551-0-81523700-1320028227_thumb.

and this is what a Thai PM looks like:

post-135551-0-62343600-1320028305_thumb.

Now compare the images.

Love it.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

You might want to take another look as they are two different locations. One is inside a hanger and the other is inside a building which i believe is the terminal. Both videos posted to youtube on Friday.

On Friday they were still operating out of the terminal and runways were still free from flooding but the taxi ways had water on them and there was some standing water in parts of the terminal that had come in days earlier.

Yes, the terminal can be considered flooded since it has water in some parts of it. My intention was simply to communicate that going into and out of the airport is no issue unless things have changed in the last few hours.

The OP is not about abandoning supplies or supplies being neglected. It is about "suspected" hoarding. The other stuff is all injection from posters.

Ah ok Nisa, now I understand. You are talking about Don Mueng Airport in Thailand on Planet Thargex 12 in the Belteguese system. On Earth, the video that was secretly taken was done on the 27th Oct and the Channel 3 news on the 28th, and also on Earth, the Airport was inundated with water. Vital stock was lost even though there was over a week spent knowing that the airport would be swamped, and lots of time to get people and supplies relocated. Oh and when you are wading through water full of human excrement, funnily enough things like 'porta potties' become absolutely vital in helping fight serious epidemic diseases, on Earth that is, Thargex 12 may be different eh.

Why would anyone think water and supplies should all be distributed at once? There should DEFIANTLY be water and other supplies held back for distribution when and where they might be needed in situations that are dire. Put out every bit of water all at once? that does not make sense...

These threads have a bunch of armchair quarterbacks who couldn't possibly know everything that is actually happening and the problems associated with running a large operation.

NOTHING is ever 100% smooth and mistakes are made.. happens all the time. good grief

Edited by kalo925

Dress it up how you like, folks. In any other non-banana-republic heads would roll for this. Unfortunately there's absolutely zero chance of that happening here.

I certainly wouldn't vote against your statement here, Insight. :whistling:

Nothing will happen UNLESS this makes international news and there is a loss of face, which as we all know, is much more important than anything else such as ethics.

Ah ok Nisa, now I understand. You are talking about Don Mueng Airport in Thailand on Planet Thargex 12 in the Belteguese system. On Earth, the video that was secretly taken was done on the 27th Oct and the Channel 3 news on the 28th, and also on Earth, the Airport was inundated with water. Vital stock was lost even though there was over a week spent knowing that the airport would be swamped, and lots of time to get people and supplies relocated. Oh and when you are wading through water full of human excrement, funnily enough things like 'porta potties' become absolutely vital in helping fight serious epidemic diseases, on Earth that is, Thargex 12 may be different eh.

Actually, the video shows no "stock" being lost but does show items that were being used by those staying at the shelter being lost. Channel 3 news reports in Thai in this video that the water came in very quick in this video, too quick to move equipment that was lost and there was NO mention of hoarding in this video. The other video shows stockpiles of goods high and dry and very organized in a hanger ... we don't know when these goods arrived. how long they were there or if they have since been moved and there is no indication any of these stockpiles has been compromised.

On the 25th the airport announced it would suspended operations from the 25th until Nov. 1st because water that had entered northern Bangkok had impacted the power supply and visual air navigation aids of the airport. Water had seeped through some of the barriers and flowed onto taxi ways and part of the runway and there were concerns of planes sliding. At the time (less than a week ago) they clearly stated that nobody knew if the airport would be flooded just as nobody knew the water would rush in Saturday or if what other areas of the city may see their defenses collapse and be flooded.

Over 4,000 people took refuge at the airport and according to the news reporter in the the video there were hundreds left there when the water rushed in quickly causing much of the supplies (distributed for the 4,000 refuges) to be abandoned as people fled. But thankfully they have a huge stock pile of goods at the airport including the critically needed porto potties ... not to mention they have stock piles of goods all across Bangkok and outer areas that have not been distributed because it would be freaking idiotic to not have these goods stockpiled ... unless your mind thinks in terms of being on another planet ... that same planet where people can predict what water defenses may be seriously breached in the city of 12 million.

Edit: By the way, no video was secretly recorded. The video was clearly shot in the open at a time when emergency operations were still up and running at the airport ... then again maybe facts and definitions are different on this planet you are talking about.

Edited by Nisa

Dress it up how you like, folks. In any other non-banana-republic heads would roll for this. Unfortunately there's absolutely zero chance of that happening here.

I certainly wouldn't vote against your statement here, Insight. :whistling:

Nothing will happen UNLESS this makes international news and there is a loss of face, which as we all know, is much more important than anything else such as ethics.

If what makes international news? A stockpile of goods to be used in the event hundreds of thousands of folks are stranded without supplies if one of the levees break in one of the largest cities in the world? There would only be outrage if there wasn't such preparations being made.

But once again, what must be stressed is that the video being spoken about in the OP shows goods in an airport hanger that appear to have arrived by plane (largely from Japan) and we have know idea when those goods arrived, were able to be unloaded and inventoried and where those goods were destined and if they even remain in the hanger now.

Actually, the video shows no "stock" being lost but does show items that were being used by those staying at the shelter being lost. Channel 3 news reports in Thai in this video that the water came in very quick in this video, too quick to move equipment that was lost and there was NO mention of hoarding in this video. The other video shows stockpiles of goods high and dry and very organized in a hanger ... we don't know when these goods arrived. how long they were there or if they have since been moved and there is no indication any of these stockpiles has been compromised.

On the 25th the airport announced it would suspended operations from the 25th until Nov. 1st because water that had entered northern Bangkok had impacted the power supply and visual air navigation aids of the airport. Water had seeped through some of the barriers and flowed onto taxi ways and part of the runway and there were concerns of planes sliding. At the time (less than a week ago) they clearly stated that nobody knew if the airport would be flooded just as nobody knew the water would rush in Saturday or if what other areas of the city may see their defenses collapse and be flooded.

Over 4,000 people took refuge at the airport and according to the news reporter in the the video there were hundreds left there when the water rushed in quickly causing much of the supplies (distributed for the 4,000 refuges) to be abandoned as people fled. But thankfully they have a huge stock pile of goods at the airport including the critically needed porto potties ... not to mention they have stock piles of goods all across Bangkok and outer areas that have not been distributed because it would be freaking idiotic to not have these goods stockpiled ... unless your mind things in terms of being on another planet.

There was nothing quick about it. Water has been coming in there for more than a week. The power was out for a couple of days. They had plenty of time to move supplies before they got flooded.

They were just too stubborn, and left it too late.

Over 4,000 people took refuge at the airport and according to the news reporter in the the video there were hundreds left there when the water rushed in quickly causing much of the supplies (distributed for the 4,000 refuges) to be abandoned as people fled. But thankfully they have a huge stock pile of goods at the airport including the critically needed porto potties ... not to mention they have stock piles of goods all across Bangkok and outer areas that have not been distributed because it would be freaking idiotic to not have these goods stockpiled ... unless your mind things in terms of being on another planet.

Of course the quickest way would to be close down the report as it is incorrectly headed and carries innaccuracies throughout. That unfortunately doesn't result in a lot of hits.

Why would anyone think water and supplies should all be distributed at once? There should DEFIANTLY be water and other supplies held back for distribution when and where they might be needed in situations that are dire. Put out every bit of water all at once? that does not make sense...

These threads have a bunch of armchair quarterbacks who couldn't possibly know everything that is actually happening and the problems associated with running a large operation.

NOTHING is ever 100% smooth and mistakes are made.. happens all the time. good grief

Not only do all of us not know everything that is happening and have no comprehension of all that is involved in running these efforts but these Monday morning arm chair quarter backs go a step further by believing people should have had the ability to predict the future of what areas will have their flood protections compromised and be flooded as well as simply believing "facts" that are either baseless or simply defy logic and are contrary to actual facts. Can you imagine these same people in a day or two if a levee breaks and hundreds of thousands of people are cut off from supplies and the government says they can't help because we already gave out all the supplies?

There was nothing quick about it. Water has been coming in there for more than a week. The power was out for a couple of days. They had plenty of time to move supplies before they got flooded.

They were just too stubborn, and left it too late.

If it didn't come in quick then the reporters in the video who report this are lying in which case we should disregard the entire video as being untruthful. But this video posted to this thread has NOTHING to do with the topic of items being hoarded and actually only shows supplies that were distributed for use to the 4,000 refuges who went to the airport. In fact, it would seem the video shows supplies are not being hoarded and being distributed as needed.

But the fact is that there was no water in the terminal until it rapidly filled the terminal as the report says. There was standing water before this from water seeping through the barriers but obviously a a barrier gave way or some other catastrophic event took place which are the same concerns for all of Bangkok and why nobody can predict where, if or when flooding will occur in areas not around the river.

Clearly it is considerably more logical for those with a inferiority complex (needing to pretend they are superior) to believe officials know everything before it happens (because these individuals like to pretend they knew beforehand after the fact) but that officials are too stupid or careless to want to take any action to save life and property and this whole emergency center is a scam to hoard goods.

Just let me get that straight: the whole thread here starts with a news article, that talks about "secret videos" and "hoarding" and "hiding" goods, that were meant for flood relief, but now are abandoned.

There is no video (secret or not) linked to this article.

So the first video pops up- and obviously there is nothing in there of "hoarding" and "hiding".

Since it becomes obvious that this video can not be used to back that story up, one of the more active members on this forum quickly produce a new video as evidence.

Unfortunately, no word of hoarding and hiding again.

Now we got a 3rd video out in the open, that shows "abandoned goods"....and they are loos, rafts, boats and bottles of water and there is nothing "secret" about it at all.

When I first came across this "news", I was actually thinking of "food" or "clothes", now soaked by infested flood- water.

In fact it stuff made from or thickly wrapped in plastic, that will 1) not be destroyed by water and 2) hardly make good "black market material" unless you are waiting for the world crisis on the sector of portable loos- and can easily be rescued and distributed, once the water on Don Muang retreats.

Now can someone PLEASE tell me, what this all is about?

Are we all going slightly nuts by now?

Please guys...get a hobby and find something useful to do with your life.

This is just ridiculous.

BTW: Nisa has a point in saying, it is madness to just distribute all you have and keep nothing in stock, in case more problems pop up. I am very surprised that so many don't see this.

And also BTW: I think FROC is a bunch of morons...but you shouldn't make things up against them, out of thin (in this case very thin) air!

the government's own news agency that wrote this expose' (on itself)

NNT

Official news provided by The Royal Thai Government's News Agency.

The whistler-blowers at NNT have prompted at least one positive step

Some more interesting items in "Thailand Live Sunday", all related to the topic:

MP Karun affirms boats and floating toilets are kept for flood relief purpose

Moreover, it is affirmed that the boats and the floating toilets, under the responsibility of the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, are kept in the warehouse, lining up to be distributed to the suitable places afterwards. They are neither left behind nor stocked up as personal properties as appeared in the news.

Indicted Red Shirt Leader Out On Bail and Pheu Thai Party MP Karun has been fired.

Due to criticism, Pheu Thai MP Karun Hosakul had been removed from overseeing the relief supplies.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=509037

Hopefully, the whistle-blowers involved won't meet the same fate as an earlier whistle-blower, Shipping Moo (Kornthep Viriya).

:unsure:

Just let me get that straight: the whole thread here starts with a news article, that talks about "secret videos" and "hoarding" and "hiding" goods, that were meant for flood relief, but now are abandoned.

There is no video (secret or not) linked to this article.

So the first video pops up- and obviously there is nothing in there of "hoarding" and "hiding".

Since it becomes obvious that this video can not be used to back that story up, one of the more active members on this forum quickly produce a new video as evidence.

Unfortunately, no word of hoarding and hiding again.

Now we got a 3rd video out in the open, that shows "abandoned goods"....and they are loos, rafts, boats and bottles of water and there is nothing "secret" about it at all.

When I first came across this "news", I was actually thinking of "food" or "clothes", now soaked by infested flood- water.

In fact it stuff made from or thickly wrapped in plastic, that will 1) not be destroyed by water and 2) hardly make good "black market material" unless you are waiting for the world crisis on the sector of portable loos- and can easily be rescued and distributed, once the water on Don Muang retreats.

Now can someone PLEASE tell me, what this all is about?

Are we all going slightly nuts by now?

Please guys...get a hobby and find something useful to do with your life.

This is just ridiculous.

BTW: Nisa has a point in saying, it is madness to just distribute all you have and keep nothing in stock, in case more problems pop up. I am very surprised that so many don't see this.

And also BTW: I think FROC is a bunch of morons...but you shouldn't make things up against them, out of thin (in this case very thin) air!

Well put, DocN. Thanks. :)

And also BTW: I think FROC is a bunch of morons...but you shouldn't make things up against them

You could always report the Royal Thai Government's News Agency to the Royal Thai Government for libel.

ROTFLOL

The emperor has no clothes, and the suit fits perfectly.

And also BTW: I think FROC is a bunch of morons...but you shouldn't make things up against them

You could always report the Royal Thai Government's News Agency to the Royal Thai Government for libel.

ROTFLOL

The emperor has no clothes, and the suit fits perfectly.

I'm sure it would sue itself to the hilt.

Another course of action would be to file a complaint with the internet security boss Chalerm.

He could shut down the government's own website

Edited by Buchholz

If it didn't come in quick then the reporters in the video who report this are lying in which case we should disregard the entire video as being untruthful.

<snip>

Army relocates APCs from 11th Infantry Regiment to Phetchaburi

Armoured personnel carriers of the 11th Infantry Regiment in Bang Khen were Monday moved to an Army base in Phechaburi ahead of imminent flooding.

This is what people do when they have half a brain. They relocate under the threat of flooding.

Don Mueang had been under the threat of flooding (and was actually flooded) for over a week. Why weren't the relief stocks moved earlier?

FROC and the government have been making announcements for people to move their belongings to higher floors at least twice a day for a month because of the threat of flooding. But they're too incompetent to do that with their relief goods. :annoyed: