Floodwater Start Flooding Soi Of PM's House

Lite Beer

He can't back them up because they're lies. Thaksin's house is flooded since over a week. There was even an article on the major English speaking newspaper (the one that can be trusted, not The Nation) if someone wants to look it up. Unfortunately, ThaiVisa prohibits direct linking to that newspaper's website.

Yingluck's house is protected by sandbags, just like everyone else's house. No special samurai ninja task force pumping out every single drop of water at work here. How do I know it? I live a few sois away.

"Unfortunately, ThaiVisa prohibits direct linking to that newspaper's website."

It's actually Bangkok Post that does not allow quoting or direct links to it's newspaper by TV posters.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is good news

1) yeah...because she is the only person who lives there and nobody else will be affected!

2) even if she would be the only person living there: what kind of person are you, to wish bad on others?

that is good news

1) yeah...because she is the only person who lives there and nobody else will be affected!

2) even if she would be the only person living there: what kind of person are you, to wish bad on others?

Almost everyone in Bangkok is already or will be screwed by the flood water anyway. It would be a shame if she wasn't affected.

"Floodwater Start Flooding Soi Of PM's House"

Krama for mis-manging the water that cause millions to go swimming.

I hope all her Louis furnitures damage, just like the homes of millions of poor farmers outside Bangkok.

...and since she is the only living person in that area...

Just another of your posts, that prove that you are not the brightest lightbulb in god's kittchen!

that is good news

Almost everyone in Bangkok is already or will be screwed by the flood water anyway. It would be a shame if she wasn't affected.

Read my post again, sir!

It is a SOI and she is not the only one living there....so OTHERS will be drowned as well, Einstein! People who have not done so horrific things as being the sister of someone, you don't particularly like.

And also read my second sentence: what kind of person are you to wish bad things for other people? Where exactly puts that yourself, morally?

that is good news

Read my post again, sir!

It is a SOI and she is not the only one living there....so OTHERS will be drowned as well, Einstein! People who have not done so horrific things as being the sister of someone, you don't particularly like.

And also read my second sentence: what kind of person are you to wish bad things for other people? Where exactly puts that yourself, morally?

Ask the millions that have lost every thing, it not a case of who don't like--difficult to do properly if you don't know personally- it's what GENUINE interest of the poor people of Thailand they have-MOST see it as -not very genuine, mostly protecting ones own interest seems to come first, Just an example on the floods and the rest of things to hand after the election, name 100 things/tasks they have completed-(be honest)- out of the said 100 chosen priorities name the ones the elected have fulfilled ---and the rest they have not--a bit dismal isn't it ???

This flood--act of god=global problem=previous P.M.= It's a hell of a situation to control BUT it hasn't been controlled well -has it.---------------and the government no electoral promises--morally wrong-decisions for BKK floods. don't be in denial, speak what's wrong not P.M. and past P.Ms personalities. To add it's not good to wish bad on other people, but most people in this world will smile if the said bad people fall to misfortune.

house.jpghouse2.jpg

Floods Close In on PM's House

Floods are now very close to the prime minister's house as overflows continue to claim more parts of Bangkok. The swelling of the drain on Soi Nawanin 11, where the home of Prime Minister Yingluck Shunawatra is located, has caused floods in some parts of the area.

Water also sprang up from drain covers in front of the premier's home, which is continually being pumped.

Police officers who are on duty safeguarding her house said no special flood prevention measures have been implemented there, given that her home is still 1.8 meters above the road's surface.

The floodwater is still flowing down Ramindra Road and it has already reached Soi Nawamin 66, resulting in the entrances and exits being flooded with 10 centimeters of water. The water there continues to spread further and it is now 100 meters away from Soi Nawamin 111, opposite Soi Nawamin 66. The water level at the inner section of Nawamin Road en route to Ramindra Road has risen to nearly 30 centimeters and the overflow has partly flooded Kaset-Nawamin Road.

Meanwhile, sections of Nuan Chan Road that connect to the Ramindra Expressway are submerged and are under more than 30 centimeters of floodwater. People living in the area have managed to fortify sandbag flood walls built in front of their houses. They have also installed water pumps to safeguard their properties.

Members of the communities most at risk of being flooded are taking turn monitoring the water level in the area, 24 hours a day, and said they are confident that they will be able to cope with the floods, as long as flood levels do not exceed 80 centimeters.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2011-11-07

footer_n.gif

Edited by Buchholz

Read my posts again. Most everyone is f%@ked anyway. I'm not wishing bad for people but if everyone is going to suffer anyway, I would like the person who should have done more for us to suffer together with us. She can afford it anyway

that is good news

Read my post again, sir!

Read my posts again. Most everyone is f%@ked anyway. I'm not wishing bad for people but if everyone is going to suffer anyway, I would like the person who should have done more for us to suffer together with us. She can afford it anyway

Although her lawn does look moist in the photos, it could just be from the sprinklers to water it.

"Floodwater Start Flooding Soi Of PM's House"

Krama for mis-manging the water that cause millions to go swimming.

I hope all her Louis furnitures damage, just like the homes of millions of poor farmers outside Bangkok.

...and since she is the only living person in that area...

Just another of your posts, that prove that you are not the brightest lightbulb in god's kittchen!

I do so enjoy irony.

It's "kitchen".

She probably owns at least another 10 properties in Thailand, so at least she has somewhere else to live, unlike the majority of the flood victims...

Needless to say she will be well recompensed ;) by the government to cover all damages done to her house...

Also there are squads of government officials working round the clock to ensure that not a drop of water comes into her house, or her brother's or any one else's in the family.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary this report from the nation would bely this post

Water creeps up on Yingluck's home

The Nation

Floodwater on Tuesday started to seep into Soi Yothin Pattana 3 leading to the residence of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, located near Ramintra-Ekkamai Expressway in Lat Phrao district.

Reporters saw a small amount of water being pumped out of the residence although the ground was not submerged.

PM Yingluck is scheduled to chair the Cabinet meeting this morning before departing for an inspection trip to Ayutthaya to oversee the recovery efforts for industrial estates, including Rojana Industrial Park.

In the afternoon, Yingluck and Deputy Prime Minister Kittiratt Na-Ranong will jointly hold a press conference outlining post-flooding recovery measures for victims and businesses.

as would this link:

http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/Joyday_Voicetv/status/133761796078174210/photo/1

lets not spread propaganda when don't have evidence thanks.

She probably owns at least another 10 properties in Thailand, so at least she has somewhere else to live, unlike the majority of the flood victims...

Needless to say she will be well recompensed ;) by the government to cover all damages done to her house...

Also there are squads of government officials working round the clock to ensure that not a drop of water comes into her house, or her brother's or any one else's in the family.

There was a "squad" of 3-4 hundred people putting sand bags up at Thaksin's house last week.

I passed by it around noon today while checking out my Northern perimiter. Not much flood in that area. All main sois, including the one going by PM's house are as dry as dry can be. Here and there there where standing waters on what mostly looked like marsh-lands even in good years as well as on a few smaller side-sois running down trough them. A small side-soi going down next to PM's house actually did have perhaps 5-10 cm of standing water starting a bit down into the soi. I wonder if that peculiar look of the sois on the photos above are just poor quality or a photoshopped attempt to make it look like lots of streaming water in front of the main entrance?

house.jpghouse2.jpg

Although her lawn does look moist in the photos, it could just be from the sprinklers to water it.

I passed by it around noon today while checking out my Northern perimiter. Not much flood in that area. All main sois, including the one going by PM's house are as dry as dry can be.

Thanks for the on-the-scene report.

It would seem it was the sprinklers, after all.

house.jpghouse2.jpg

<snip>

Thanks for the on-the-scene report.

It would seem it was the sprinklers, after all.

It looks like someone hosed down the driveway.

Is the house at the top of a slope? It looks like it could get a bit of flooding there and not get anywhere near the house.

Water also sprang up from drain covers in front of the premier's home, which is continually being pumped.

Police officers who are on duty safeguarding her house said no special flood prevention measures have been implemented there, given that her home is still 1.8 meters above the road's surface.

I always enjoy the media and government doublespeak here...

No special measures? I wonder how many other flood victims' individual houses are being "continually pumped"?

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

There was a "squad" of 3-4 hundred people putting sand bags up at Thaksin's house last week.

Did they have petrol cans with them as well? :ph34r:

A bit swankier than No.10 Downing Street

She's wealthier.

And perhaps smarter...............

No opinion.

I'll defer to the Brits on the forum to answer that one.

What exactly is the axe that you so relentlessly grind ??

Perhaps it's related to the axe that you so relentlessly grind.

And perhaps smarter...............

Philw, that's pretty bold... I think you are asking to get "piled-on". There is a rather large contingent here who believe that Madame PM is not smart enough to brush her teeth without calling her dentist, and of course that is only because the dentist's number is in speed-dial as well.

Good luck biggrin.gif