Yingluck Laughs At Speculations She Would Be Removed As PM

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sure that are there are many here who think they could do a better job, and I am sure there are many there who think they could do a better job- until of course it comes to doing a better job-then those here and there find out just how difficult it is and wished they had kept their mouths shut.

If Thaksin was my brother, I would do a wonderful job don't you think?

Having this flood happen only 2 months into the new governments term is

much better for them than having it happen 2 months before an election.

By the time the next election rolls around the Thais will have forgotten all

about the flood of 2011 and will re elect the government with an even

greater majority.

You assume there won't be bad floods next year or the year after ...

Her laughs are as vapid as her smiles.

She's lovely and doing a great job. What would Mr. Abhisit be doing differently if he hadn't been removed from office by the electorate?

Typical remark from some one who wants to shift focus onto something else, as his favourites are looking all the more lost--Through promises and action.

She's lovely and doing a great job. What would Mr. Abhisit be doing differently if he hadn't been removed from office by the electorate?

Typical remark from a follower with his blinkers on embarrassed, and his back to the wall, not hurting me though through your wind up remark about Abhisit, just the remark about him is funny, as though you are running out of excuses for the dismal 3 months display of this government.

Most likely, not crying, seemingly on a daily basis...

She didn't cry because there were no cameras

she already covered that earlier in the day...

302515_244442535611183_173064882748949_717185_1360218620_n.jpgview_resizing_imagesphp-2.jpg

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TUROd01ERXdNakEyTVRFMU5BPT0=&sectionid=TURNd01RPT0=&day=TWpBeE1TMHhNUzB3Tmc9PQ==

As well covering that yesterday, also...

NAKHON SAWAN, Nov 5 -- A teary-eyed Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Saturday told flood victims in Nakhon Sawan that she would not be disheartened in fighting against the flood

http://www.mcot.net/cfcustom/cache_page/289542.html

Edited by Buchholz

Typical remark from a follower with his blinkers on embarrassed, and his back to the wall, not hurting me though through your wind up remark about Abhisit, just the remark about him is funny, as though you are running out of excuses for the dismal 3 months display of this government.

Thanks dude. At least the guy has got a brain..................:jap:

I am sure that are there are many here who think they could do a better job, and I am sure there are many there who think they could do a better job- until of course it comes to doing a better job-then those here and there find out just how difficult it is and wished they had kept their mouths shut.

I don't think anybody from any country would have done a better or worse job, this was mother nature wreaking her havoc in a way nobody anticipated or knew how to deal with. The perfect storm.

There will plenty who will say this should have been done or that should have been done but it is simply lip service.

Hopefully lessons will be learned by ALL sides,parties,colors etc and that action can be taken to reduce the problem in the future, because it will happen again.

Looks like inspite of it being flood time those who like to manage democracy have decided to play at least on the sidelines.

Which of those "managers" from the old TRT do you think they meant in the OP's article?

Sudarat? Somkid? Surakiart? Suwat? (gosh they had a lot of "S's")... who are still the powers from the TRT?

the former Thai Rak Thai executives feared that Yingluck's poor performance in dealing with the flood crisis would affect the Pheu Thai's political bases.

greater majority.

Yes: After 3 month all that didn't got water in their house will have forgotten it.

After 6 month 80 % of the light effected will have forgotten it.

After 1 year 80 % of the heavy effected one will have forgotten it.

After 4 years just 1 % will remember it and these would anyhow not vote TRT, PPP, PTP.

And at any time the problem can be fixed with 500 Baht

After NINE months some will be reminded again by the slow rise of the waters, unless we have a dry spell that is ;)

She really needs to go see an orthodontist - you heard it here first !

+1

Same for Abhisit. I think they keep their teeth messed so as to be more relatable to 'the people'. It certainly aint for lack of money.

I don't think anybody from any country would have done a better or worse job, this was mother nature wreaking her havoc in a way nobody anticipated or knew how to deal with. The perfect storm.

There will plenty who will say this should have been done or that should have been done but it is simply lip service.

Hopefully lessons will be learned by ALL sides,parties,colors etc and that action can be taken to reduce the problem in the future, because it will happen again.

Wake up and smell the <deleted> man

30169398-01.jpg

Changing the PM won't solve flood crisis : Senators

Senators voiced opposition Monday to a call for Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to be replaced, saying such a change would not help alleviate the flood crisis.

They said ruling politicians would do better to focus on tackling the worsening flood problem rather than politicising the issue.

Bangkok Senator Rosana Tositrakul said she did agree to a suggestion by a group of pro-Thaksin politicians from the disbanded Thai Rak Thai Party that the PM be replaced for her alleged failure to deal with the flood problem.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-11-07

Bangkok Senator Rosana Tositrakul said she did agree to a suggestion by a group of pro-Thaksin politicians from the disbanded Thai Rak Thai Party that the PM be replaced for her alleged failure to deal with the flood problem.

This sounds more definitive than the OP in that some in TRT want her out... which is not too much of a surprise as several of the TRT bigwigs didn't want her in, in the first place (which of course, they lost out on as really there is only one voice in the TRT that matters).

p.s. Is Deputy Prime Minister Yongyuth (directly behind Yingluck) sleeping or is he checking out something in front of him? :unsure:

Edited by Buchholz

Yingluck is spent capital. Of course she will be removed and that was likely always the plan. However, she was probably meant to stay about one year until former TRT execs could be elected. Now, the problem is what to do between now and then? Can Thaksin and the party risk keeping her especially should a back-lash from angy citizens occur? I suspect not. Too tricky for her.

Ahh yes, a media group is going to market with some comments that are not overly significant and TVF's resident gaggle of PM Yingluck haters chime in with their usual cries of "she's no good". Lost in the chatter is that the PM still enjoys broad national support and has made new friends in the army and Bangkok special interest groups with her determination to protect Bangkok.

There is anger and resentment at the government as is always the case following a natural disaster, However, there is plenty of time and more importantlly, opportunities for the government to recover. In politics, a year is a very long time. We may very likely see the PM go from hero to zero back to hero again. Such is political life in Thailand.

I suggest some of you look at the numbers of displaced people. One would have expected tens of millions were refugees, but that is not the case.The numbers are manageable. Yes, there is some terrible damage, yet no one is suffering from starvation, disease or abandonment. As imperfect as the government response is, the government is seen out and about with the MOI and Royal Irrigation crews everywhere. There is still law and order, albeit Thai style. As long as the government keeps a lid on the fallout, it will be same same.

Sorry to all you haters, but you can't change the government like you change bargirls. PM Yingluck's a lady, a titanium one at that.

Ahh yes, a media group is going to market with some comments that are not overly significant and TVF's resident gaggle of PM Yingluck haters chime in with their usual cries of "she's no good". Lost in the chatter is that the PM still enjoys broad national support and has made new friends in the army and Bangkok special interest groups with her determination to protect Bangkok.

There is anger and resentment at the government as is always the case following a natural disaster, However, there is plenty of time and more importantlly, opportunities for the government to recover. In politics, a year is a very long time. We may very likely see the PM go from hero to zero back to hero again. Such is political life in Thailand.

I suggest some of you look at the numbers of displaced people. One would have expected tens of millions were refugees, but that is not the case.The numbers are manageable. Yes, there is some terrible damage, yet no one is suffering from starvation, disease or abandonment. As imperfect as the government response is, the government is seen out and about with the MOI and Royal Irrigation crews everywhere. There is still law and order, albeit Thai style. As long as the government keeps a lid on the fallout, it will be same same.

Sorry to all you haters, but you can't change the government like you change bargirls. PM Yingluck's a lady, a titanium one at that.

After this party political program now for something completely different ... ;)

Nope, I could not do a better job. But then I wouldn't put myself out there and apply for a job I am unqualified for, especially one with such vast responsibilities. I would think of the greater good and their needs before my own. But then, that is just me...and most normal people. Yingluck sucks and should never have presumed to tackle such a position.

Thank you for the declining the opportunity to rise to the challenge.

greater majority.

You assume there won't be bad floods next year or the year after ...

Not next year. La Nina is every 4 years.

Or was it every 2? Like the Olympics? Or is El Nino the wet one?

Or, doesn't it have anything to do with those stupid kids?

I'm sure our leaders know everyting about it.

"Yingluck laughs at speculations she would be removed as PM"

News Alert...News Alert

"Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Monday laughed at speculations by certain press that she would be removed at pressure of former Thai Rak Thai Party executives."

♪ 'DEN DEN DEN' ♫

"It's colourful story," Yingluck replied, laughingly when asked to comment on the reports that former Thai Rak Thai executives wanted her to be removed as the premier.

Oh...

News Alert...News Alert

"Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Monday laughed at speculations by certain press that she would be removed at pressure of former Thai Rak Thai Party executives."

♪ 'DEN DEN DEN' ♫

"It's colourful story," Yingluck replied, laughingly when asked to comment on the reports that former Thai Rak Thai executives wanted her to be removed as the premier.

Oh...

Strictly speaking she could have said "It's certainly a colourfull story. No comment. Next real question please!" and all would be fine. :)

We may very likely see the PM go from hero to zero back to hero again.

Zero? What did she do to deserve 'zero' status? Everyone is so proud of her right now.

I'm sure no one could have done a better job. Anyway, soon, the titanium lady will be out of the country and take a break

explaining foreign leaders how well she did.

News Alert...News Alert

♪ 'DEN DEN DEN' ♫

Oh...

Strictly speaking she could have said "It's certainly a colourfull story. No comment. Next real question please!" and all would be fine. :)

well i mean, it's just the title amused me

"Yingluck Laughs at speculations she would be removed as PM"

from that, to.... "it's colourful story" Yingluck replied, laughingly.....

spot the sensationalism?

and i think that's exactly why she replied... 'laughingly'

Thank You for a good statement I do not understand why the farangs condem Her, only for their own benefit, they should go home. That said I am a farang but I try to respect Thai peeple 7 years now,

Take care.