Drug Testing At Pia

golfbum

I'm more worried about the pedophile teachers than the dopers.

What sort of background checks are done regarding sex offenders?

So am I

and very little, if anything

so better to be in a Thai language school, where teachers are educated as teachers, not just english speaking people who have run away from home.

Sorry, there might be a few good ones

Not if you don't mind losing freedom.

Also, remember that these tests can be rigged.

I'm presently in the states and all my old friends just stay home anymore. They are afraid to go out as one or two beers can get them a DUI

It's like they're living under a giant hand suppressing them.

Times are changing and IMO, yes, it is a bad thing.

The OP is about drugs,not alcohol.Yes it's a good thing.

Sorry, but you are incorrect, Alcohol is indeed a drug. Yay, for my pharmacology course :D To be more explicit, it meets all of the criteria for classification as a drug. Crikey, it even got a a chapter of its own.

And no it is not acceptable to do random drug tests on people that are not in the limited type of jobs that require a drug free status. Random drug checks are an infringement of the most basic of human rights when direct safety is not implicated. Worse still is that the typical drug test result in Thailand is unreliable and would not be accepted as evidence in a court where the concept of evidence integrity is taken seriously. Wait until you are one of the people subject to a false positive result and you'll have a different position.