Turkish Man Killed In High Speed Road Crash In Jomtien

Rimmer

Turkish man killed in high speed road crash in Jomtien

PATTAYA: -- A 25 year old Turkish man was killed in a high speed single-vehicle road accident on the new Jomtien Second Road in the early hours of Thursday. The crash occurred close to the entrance to Soi 9 which leads down to Jomtien Beach and resulted in the death of Mr. Demiroz Kemal Can who sustained fatal head injuries after he fell from his high-powered motorbike which, according to witnesses, veered off the main carriageway and clipped the pavement, throwing the driver to the ground. Witnesses also stated that Mr. Can was driving at a very high rate of speed. Moments after the crash, the family of Mr. Can arrived and disturbing scenes of shock and sadness followed. Police confirmed the presence of marks on the pavement which seemed to confirmed witness statements.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-12-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Sorry for his familly ,but yet another idiot on a high power bike without a helmet and not enough brains to control one. just another lunatic tourist not going home.

Ditto...just glad he didn't take down any innocent bystanders with him.

I must first give conolences to the family. Then I must suggest that nowhere does it say that the deceased was without a helmet. The motocycle looked like a Ninja 250 (hardly a high-powered bike). One of many things may have occured, dog, saloong, crazed lady in the road causing a normal (non-lunatic) person to take evasive action. Inexperience and a poor quality helmet ( if any ) would not help the poor man's chances.

Sorry for his familly ,but yet another idiot on a high power bike without a helmet and not enough brains to control one. just another lunatic tourist not going home.

I must first give conolences to the family. Then I must suggest that nowhere does it say that the deceased was without a helmet. The motocycle looked like a Ninja 250 (hardly a high-powered bike). One of many things may have occured, dog, saloong, crazed lady in the road causing a normal (non-lunatic) person to take evasive action. Inexperience and a poor quality helmet ( if any ) would not help the poor man's chances.

There were reports it was late at nite and he was traveling "at speed." Not usually a good combination because of the hazards you mention.

Anything over a pedal bike is high powered to me ,but a 250cc bike is quite high powered open the throtle on one of those and it goes like the proverbial ,off a shovel. I have seen to many of these nutters racing around Pattaya(one hit my car) they are a danger to themselves ,which i dont have a problem with ,but its the poor innocents that they take with them i care about.