Photo Contributions Discussion

Tywais

I have put all photo contributions for the 2012 Thaivisa Calendar in a web album on an external server. Members photo contributions

This topic is just for general discussion/comments on the contributions as the Photo Contribution topic is now closed. A total of 177 photos from 26 members have been contributed, so nice job to all.

Click on any image in the album and a navigation bar will show at the top. Click on the "!" info and the member name and image number will be displayed at the bottom. Just click on the image and the next one will display in order or use your scroll wheel.

post-566-0-79652200-1323581303_thumb.jpg

Tested it on IE9, Chrome and FF 8.0. If the thumbnail page is too big in IE than hold the shift key down and hit the - or + keys to decrease/increase the size.

If you see any photos that you especially like and feel suitable for the calendar feel free to put the photo numbers in this topic. Will help narrow the selection down. They are numbered 1 - 178.

Many, many good photos!

The ones that I like are 4,15,23,26,30,35,69,99,104,124,128,140 and 165.

:D:);)

I will start finalizing the photo selection and calendar production this weekend so if anyone else has any favorites to recommend please post them by Saturday. I'm maintaining a spreadsheet of the recommendations. Thanks.

The 2012 calendar is now complete and can check it out in this topic. It is a 25MB download due to keeping it at 300dpi print quality.

Thanks to everyone for your excellent photo contributions for the 2012/2555 Thaivisa Calendar. Unfortunately there are only 12 months a year so selection was difficult. However, all contributed photos from members are in collages at the end of the calendar.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Thaivisa moderators and admin team. :jap: