Farang Liars And Wierdos

maiphedmaiaroi

I have met many over the last few years and i bet most of you have too.

Lets share our experiences of meeting messed up and wierd farangs in Thailand.

Last night i had a hot date with a Chinese girl B) in the morning we went to subway to grab something to eat (her choice not mine). After i waved her good bye at the BTS i had to go get my car parked at raja hotel suk soi 4 and go home but i forgot to get my carpark ticket stamped so decided it would be cheaper to get a beer at a bar and stamp the ticket so wont have to pay 400 baht for parking then go home.

Met some irish guy in the bar who must of been around 30 years old. He was pissed up big time. i had the pleasure of chatting to him for 5 mins. In that time he told me he was a pikey and was a cage fighter for 10 years who was undefeated too. He also ran a visa business in bangkok and had been here for 6 years. Sound familiar?

Finished the beer paid the bill and walked to my car only to see a farang in his 50s sat on the curb outside familymart with what looked like 6 bags of ice shrink wraps around his legs.

Why so many wierdos and liars?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 'maiphed…..maiaroi' you spent the night with a hot date and your dripping about two crusty old farts you saw the following morning……..I would have been ringing……and emailing all my married mates I know……and all my ex….Minging girlfriends who said I was a waster, ha ha.

You're the weirdo!…..Just pulling your chain mate! OK, Liars….. Just want attention, go with it, relax. Wierdos, well one man's wierdo is another man's inspiration.

'Kurnell'…..That made me laugh….. fantastic! That just prove that you. (we) should not be too quick to judge others………Unless they really piss you off.

Edited by Tonto21

I've met pretty much all of A Squadron SAS at one time or another over the years, mostly in or around Nana, there was a time there when I almost started to believe that Nana really was a secret SAS base

A 'Troop' not a squadron............a slip like that could cost you you life man.........'Keep your head down'

I am a Nigerian Viscount in the 22nd United States SAS Legion. I have a black belt in Karaoke and could kill you will my little finger (which was shot off in 'Nam or the Crimea, I can''t remember which, and is in a very heavy jar). The boathouse at Hear-Ford is green.

I could tell you how I helped von Stauffenberg kill Hitler or, most recently, how I helped Gadaffi escape to Bolivia leaving a double behind in a drain, but then I'd have to eat you.

My half-Vulcan heritage makes me incapable of lying.

Edited by phaethon

I've met pretty much all of A Squadron SAS at one time or another over the years, mostly in or around Nana, there was a time there when I almost started to believe that Nana really was a secret SAS base

A 'Troop' not a squadron............a slip like that could cost you you life man.........'Keep your head down'

"There are four SAS 'Sabre' Squadrons (labelled A,B,D & G; each contains around 64men, the squadron is composed of four troops called Special Projects Teams each with 16 men which are further sub-divided into 4 four-men assault teams".

You stand corrected.

http://www.sasspecialairservice.com/

Word on the street is that Nana is where they sent the second man on the balcony to be rehabilitated, together with all 20'145 handpicked decoys.

Word on the street is that Nana is where they sent the second man on the balcony to be rehabilitated, together with all 20'145 handpicked decoys.

Aha, I knew there'd be a logical answer somewhere, that must be it.

'I could tell you how I helped von Stauffenberg kill Hitler or, most recently, how I helped Gadaffi escape to Bolivia leaving a double behind in a drain, but then I'd have to eat you.'

oh...I thought that we could keep that a secret...he's now having sex in Cochabamba with my old girl friend's daughter and threatening to corrupt latin american literature...:(

Fair enough! That told me....What do I know.:)

If the girl was so hot why did you not bring her home with your car instead of dropping her at the BTS?

Sounds weird to me :)

I dont like driving back from where she stays i always end up in china town and always get lost for hours. Better for her and me that she went BTS.

Stop trolling.

On topic please.,

Just an observation. If you're the kinda guy who's lived a fairly boring life, and coming to Thailand, doing the scene, is considered adventurous and a bit out of the norm, then a lot may sound like lies to you. Sometimes the perspective is the problem.

Hey 'maiphed…..maiaroi' you spent the night with a hot date and your dripping about two crusty old farts you saw the following morning……..I would have been ringing……and emailing all my married mates I know……and all my ex….Minging girlfriends who said I was a waster, ha ha.

You're the weirdo!…..Just pulling your chain mate! OK, Liars….. Just want attention, go with it, relax. Wierdos, well one man's wierdo is another man's inspiration.

'Kurnell'…..That made me laugh….. fantastic! That just prove that you. (we) should not be too quick to judge others………Unless they really piss you off.

Yep, agree. 555555555

Just an observation. If you're the kinda guy who's lived a fairly boring life, and coming to Thailand, doing the scene, is considered adventurous and a bit out of the norm, then a lot may sound like lies to you. Sometimes the perspective is the problem.

A bit out of the norm is sitting outside family mart with 6 bags of ice shrink wrapped to your legs?

If the girl was so hot why did you not bring her home with your car instead of dropping her at the BTS?

I dont like driving back from where she stays i always end up in china town and always get lost for hours. Better for her and me that she went BTS.

Stop trolling.

On topic please.,

Why justify yourself to a troll?

Now you messed up :D

Very well put!!

Stop trolling.

On topic please.,

Think I'd risk it for a leg over. :huh: Let's have a poll. :)

Stop trolling.

On topic please.,

Why justify yourself to a troll?

Now you messed up :D

:lol: dam_n :lol:

A bit out of the norm is sitting outside family mart with 6 bags of ice shrink wrapped to your legs?

Did you ask why?

Did you ask why?

Just thought he looked a bit wierd.

I prefer not to approach white guys in bkk, They usually approach me. Most r not normal, even the educated teachers :lol: