A Female Luk Kruengs Viewpoint

eek

Why would anybody waste energy and time dispising and hating thousands of people they do not even know.........it would appear some hate the concept of older men with younger partners.........why? is the question......it is not immoral........it is not illegal.........perhaps to some the image is not always pleasing on the eye....and in that they may have a point ........maybe in Thailand the image is just too much in your face for some to avoid an adverse reaction.......doesn't make it wrong, or the people involved deserving of hatred

Well to be fair we all have our own opinions on everything and that is just her opinion on things, I am sure many people agree with her and disagree also. We all have different experiences in life and seen all kinds of different things.

Doesnt really matter what she thinks really as much as anyone on these boards.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out today B....., sorry the anti-Christ newspaper.

59% percent of Thai women cheat on their partners: 54% of Thai men cheat on their partners... ???????????????????????????

I think this whole fat balding farang with Thai girl drama/story is a bit of a tempest in a teapot! The real cultural Thai issue is woven into the above moral fabric of relationships in the Kingdom!

Why would anybody waste energy and time dispising and hating thousands of people they do not even know.........it would appear some hate the concept of older men with younger partners.........why?

The younger Alpha guys don't care - they have the hotties themselves.

It's always the younger Betas. These have some difficulties to get a woman at all, take a long time of "courting" and their women are rarely above a 7 in looks. These betas are often the "white knight" types, who believe they must protect women from the evil. Evil, in their eyes, are the Alpha "jerks" and the older men with hotter women who they believe "don't deserve it".

That's where the hate and bitterness come from: a combination of envy and lack of self esteem.

59% percent of Thai women cheat on their partners: 54% of Thai men cheat on their partners... ???????????????????????????

I think this whole fat balding farang with Thai girl drama/story is a bit of a tempest in a teapot! The real cultural Thai issue is woven into the above moral fabric of relationships in the Kingdom!

Does that mean that 5% of the Thai males are getting double extra curricular rations ?

Why would anybody waste energy and time dispising and hating thousands of people they do not even know.........it would appear some hate the concept of older men with younger partners.........why?

It's always the younger Betas. These have some difficulties to get a woman at all, take a long time of "courting" and their women are rarely above a 7 in looks. These betas are often the "white knight" types, who believe they must protect women from the evil. Evil, in their eyes, are the Alpha "jerks" and the older men with hotter women who they believe "don't deserve it".

That's where the hate and bitterness come from: a combination of envy and lack of self esteem.

Good point, but seeing them with a 7 is a rare thing indeed. A 2 or a 3 is much more likely. ;)

I'm just jumping in because I get quite irritated with young dudes like you who discuss "older guys" like me as if we are most likely repugnant, unattractive, losers, fools, etc. etc. I'm sure your lady is wonderful and has worked hard to get where she is today and you sound like you are very content with your life.

However, at 67, I too am loving life - active, fit, not fat, have my hair, lots of life experience and do <deleted> I want to do because I can. If you saw me and my beautiful 33 year old girlfriend walking on the street I can only imagine what your first "impression" would be. However, trust me I don't care. And please don't tell me I was a loser in California and had to go to TH to find an attractive, young lady.

You are young and basing your opinions on your personal life experience and are being very judgmental of others who are just living their lives as best they can. Cut and paste all your posts on this thread into a Word doc and re-read your posts when you reach my age. You will have a different opinion and feel quite silly.

You make a good point, the young lady in question which " eek " posted about is young and entitled to her opinion, yes.

Young guys on here are entitled to there's what they don't really know is they will have a different and wider view when there older.

I wonder what " eek " has to say anyway. :D

so its being said now the younger ones envy the older guys, wow,

our woman are only are seven blah bla blah, ok.

my wife is stunning, absolutly hot.

guess again, but her looks are of no interest to me, its a bonus sure, but its the least attractive thing about her.

so its being said now the younger ones envy the older guys, wow,

our woman are only are seven blah bla blah, ok.

guess again, but her looks are of no interest to me, its a bonus sure, but its the least attractive thing about her.

Yes, I know what you mean - I had one of those mingers once.

I'm sure the 'Durex condom' sex surevy was very scientific.. No known way they would want to promote more sex!

Ugh, not really.

Have you ever noiced that everyone on the internet has a hot wife?

ugly-woman-12424.jpg?1173278396

I've had a few hot wives, never been married though. :D

Minor wives you mean as it is in Thailand, bit on the side in the West but not wifey.:)

Edited by Kwasaki

i for one pity your daughter. will she have to wear a tinfoil hat too?

Touche !!

Snip

I really hate it that she works in the fields because there is no reason for her to have to do that, but again, she says it is her duty.

Just the fields and not tin mine on weekends ?

Snip; The Middle Ages had much to offer us that we have forgotten in our quest for progress.....Snip: And I for one am thankful that the idea of strong, independent women is almost finished with its course of destruction.

I submit those who hate independence in others are lacking it themselves. Middle ages ...as in religions quashing science and burning women as witches?

Wow, we've really gotten far afield from the OP here...which I suppose is bound to happen after 14+ thread pages....

Some of my favorite excerpts from the original include:

If you are slithering around brothels looking for cheap sex or someone to stroke your ego, and you fall in love with a prostitute during the process, you got what you deserved.

I've never slithered...really!!!

Sure, a 20-year-old prostitute might be able to look at a fat, bald man in his fifties and tell him everything he wants to hear for a few weeks; but that doesn’t mean she’ll be licking his feet and fetching his beers and truly loving him for the next 20 years if he’s not kind or honest or whatever she’s looking for.

Even if I could find a woman who'd lick my feet, I'm not sure I'd enjoy it... Icky!!!

There are lots of wonderful Thai women who want farang husbands. Every time I am there on vacation and women find out I have a farang boyfriend and live in the west, they ask me to help them find a husband. These women aren’t hookers nor are they so very high class that you have to be very rich or handsome either. They are sweet everyday women that work in hair salons, restaurants, stores and travel agencies.

Obviously prostitutes in disguise... very tricky that lot....

Anyway, I feel fortunate to be bringing my own farang boyfriend with me, as it doesn’t seem like there will be many nice ones already there.

Me thinks she doth protest a bit too much about bringing along her own imported farang boyfriend.... A bit of superiority syndrome shining through?

Maybe if she spent more time hanging about in such places as Phuket (as she suggests), where there aren't so many prostitutes and sex-pats, she's find a better quality of folks. whistling.gif

Me thinks she doth protest a bit too much about bringing along her own imported farang boyfriend.... A bit of superiority syndrome shining through?

Maybe if she spent more time hanging about in such places as Phuket (as she suggests), where there aren't so many prostitutes and sex-pats, she's find a better quality of folks. whistling.gif

I think if I had a farang boyfriend, I'd keep quiet about it on these pages.

SC

Have you ever noiced that everyone on the internet has a hot wife?

ugly-woman-12424.jpg?1173278396

maybe it is hard for you to believe that someone can have a hot girlfriend, but why is that, is it that you have not had one.

many people in thailand have so its not surprising,

if older guys in thailand can get a young girl, younger guys can get a hot one, even the older guys get hot ones sometimes to.

funny how everyone here doubt or attacks anything positive, i say she is attractive or a sweet girl, people attack.

if i said something negative, not a word.

Edited by mataus101

Why would anybody waste energy and time dispising and hating thousands of people they do not even know.........it would appear some hate the concept of older men with younger partners.........why? is the question......it is not immoral........it is not illegal.........perhaps to some the image is not always pleasing on the eye....and in that they may have a point ........maybe in Thailand the image is just too much in your face for some to avoid an adverse reaction.......doesn't make it wrong, or the people involved deserving of hatred

it is certainly not pleasing to the eye. But I don't really care for that, its the fact that they are both exploiting each other and the relationship has absolutely nothing to do with love but rather money and sex. It's just a little hard for me to accept that relationships like this exist not only in Thailand but around the world.

These farang are literally providing for poor, Isaan farm girls with absolutely no morals and without even a shred of integrity. The majority of farangs who come here are literally funneling money to the worst of the worst of Thailand. While riding my bike through Kamphaeng Phet, I went to buy coffee at the side of the road and started talking to a family there. They told me their daughter married a Dutch man in Pattaya (whenever you hear Pattaya, your eyebrows certainly rise). Anyway, the Dutch dude bought this girl a house and it was just behind the coffee shop through all the trees. So they showed me it, it was a beautiful 3 bedroom house. The Dutch dude is back home and the girl is still in Pattaya likely still doing the dirty.

Its just mind boggling how people would do this for these girls.

No wonder they send their kids down to tourist areas. Easy money.

Edited by eslteacher

We can only assume the real intentions of such relationships, because it's only up to both partners. They are adults and make their choices in life. Therefore, they must live the consequences. If all goes well, good for them, but when things go wrong, many people are not able to cope with it and play the victim while they should have know better. ;)

yeah ok, you believe it if you wish.

I will use common sense.

when you were 25 would you have a 75 year old woman, why.

and why is this common in places that are poor only.

these relationships smell off to me, somethings wrong, look at it honestly, speak the truth.

these relationships look weird

you need to look at the bigger picture, these people make the visa's harder to get, they force governments to bring in harsher rules.

thats a fact, so they are hurting people.

They don't care what i think that's right, they only care about themselves, they don't even care about there partners.

I don't care if they care what i think, but i have a right to think it, and say it.

I have a right to speak the truth, no one else here is except eslteacher.

you need to look at the bigger picture, these people make the visa's harder to get, they force governments to bring in harsher rules.

Pray tell how that's the case, how are visa's being made harder to obtain and for whom? It can't be harder for the farang so you must mean harder for the farang to obtain overseas visa's for their Thai partners? Older farangs typically have more money, often own their own homes overseas and can typically be regarded as reliable by their home governments, a blessed applicant if ever there was one I would have thought!

They don't care what i think that's right, they only care about themselves, they don't even care about there partners.

I don't care if they care what i think, but i have a right to think it, and say it.

I've been looking at the smaller picture, thank god you changed it. This one is much better.

You obviously also have an inside track on the thinking behind the government's policy on immigration.

Please could you fix it so that we don't have to get notarised copies of the same documents, every single year?

The British government accepts that if they gave me a passport ten years ago, that now I am still of the same parents, date and place of birth as I was ten years ago, and just as British, and asks only to see the old passport and me to obtain renewal. If only a visa extension for Thailand was so simple...

It might be that the old fellas on retirement visas with local wives and girlfriends make it harder for the rest of us, but I suspect it is the young fellas working illegally as college teachers or internet spivs or whatever, and doing visa runs who make it harder for the rest of us - the "came for a week but stayed for my life" backpackers and kick-boxers and born-again buddhists. Only speculation, of course, like everyone else...

When I see some young backpacker doing eff-all except bumming round the world, I don't think "I didn't pay tax for your education for seventeen years so that you could grow a beard and get in touch with your inner self or learn to kick-box; it was so that you would pay tax to fund my old age pension". We are lucky (at least in my country) that we are free to do with the gifts of education and pension whatever we choose. Other people are free to suffer their own opinion of our choices, but sometimes, I wish they would suffer in stoic silence

SC