New Thai Airline Launches Maiden Flight With Transsexual Attendants

webfact

In a discussion concerning transsexual flight personnel that you chose to use an analogy of this nature shows a lack of respect to those who were confined and exterminated in the concentration camps.

jshorts - I think Land of Smileys was taking you to task on your effort to censor other posters thoughts/writtings. I also think you may have misunderstood the intent of the original post...

I believe the orignal post, Goldbuggy referred to 'past experience in an SS Camp'... I am sure most native English speakers would take this to mean 'past work experience in an SS Camp'... i.e. they have experience as a member of the SS running the camp, not as a prisioner...

While I am sure most people would share your feelings about respect for these prisioners of war and internees... I did not, and I am sure most would not, read the original post as being particularly disrespectful in that regard... and proved the original posters point in a lighthearted manner...

Cheers,

Daewoo...

What he said :jap:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not thinking negative about anything. If you read all the posts, and talk to many people in BKK, you'll find a common understanding that LBs make up a large percentage of all the wallet grabbers out there. I was pickpocketed by one myself. This LB was with a group of three others, one of which had such and ugly face that the average pile of vomit is prettier, much prettier. I have nothing against LBs, (except the wallet grabbing type) but the video DOES make a very specific point of showing an LB returning a wallet. I could not believe a professional ad would even bring that subject up :cheesy: it was great! I'm not saying MOST LBs are wallet grabbers, I'm saying most wallet grabbers are LBs.

You are wrong!

It is said, that a bigger part of Sex working Lady boys are more likely also stealing, if the opportunity arises, but that, as far as I know cannot, for sure said about the whole group of Lady boys in TH, which is huge and who work in all kind of jobs!

I do not believe that your ideas had been the ideas of the producer of the Video.

A good part of the Sex working Bar and Road girls in TH steal also, but in all the normal working Thai ladys do not steal.

So would your conclusion be the same, if the person picking up the wallet would have been a woman?

Discrimination is that what you are writing here. Same a lot of guys here, who wrote Germans would be the biggest group of Lady boys customers.

How do they know that, where are the facts, links?

All for a lough, a joke? angry.gif Sorry that.

Yes, I agree with that "more sex working LBs steal than non-sex working LBs" Also, yes, I agree, there are many many LBs working in other industries. Considering how common the story is, about wallets and LBs, I do think that was the vid producer's idea in including that 'wallet give back scene' in the vid. I just thought it was completely funny that an airline commercial would touch on a subject of that sort. Yes, female bar girls steal too. However, I think that of all the female BGs and all the LB sex workers, if you look at the percentage of each group that steals, the percentage of LB sex workers that steal is higher. As for more Germans transacting with LBs, I don't know. Maybe Germans do so more openly than other nationalities and thus are more noticed? So who cares if Germans like to play with LBs more than others anyway? More Japanese girls like to wear Thi-Hi stockings. More Italians eat spar-ghetti. More Germans also eat rock-hard bread as dense as a brick. It keeps their jaws in good shape for the times when they are with those LBs on PC Air. :whistling:

I'm not thinking negative about anything. If you read all the posts, and talk to many people in BKK, you'll find a common understanding that LBs make up a large percentage of all the wallet grabbers out there. I was pickpocketed by one myself. This LB was with a group of three others, one of which had such and ugly face that the average pile of vomit is prettier, much prettier. I have nothing against LBs, (except the wallet grabbing type) but the video DOES make a very specific point of showing an LB returning a wallet. I could not believe a professional ad would even bring that subject up :cheesy: it was great! I'm not saying MOST LBs are wallet grabbers, I'm saying most wallet grabbers are LBs.

You are wrong!

It is said, that a bigger part of Sex working Lady boys are more likely also stealing, if the opportunity arises, but that, as far as I know cannot, for sure said about the whole group of Lady boys in TH, which is huge and who work in all kind of jobs!

I do not believe that your ideas had been the ideas of the producer of the Video.

A good part of the Sex working Bar and Road girls in TH steal also, but in all the normal working Thai ladys do not steal.

So would your conclusion be the same, if the person picking up the wallet would have been a woman?

Discrimination is that what you are writing here. Same a lot of guys here, who wrote Germans would be the biggest group of Lady boys customers.

How do they know that, where are the facts, links?

All for a lough, a joke? angry.gif Sorry that.

Yes, I agree with that "more sex working LBs steal than non-sex working LBs" Also, yes, I agree, there are many many LBs working in other industries. Considering how common the story is, about wallets and LBs, I do think that was the vid producer's idea in including that 'wallet give back scene' in the vid. I just thought it was completely funny that an airline commercial would touch on a subject of that sort. Yes, female bar girls steal too. However, I think that of all the female BGs and all the LB sex workers, if you look at the percentage of each group that steals, the percentage of LB sex workers that steal is higher. As for more Germans transacting with LBs, I don't know. Maybe Germans do so more openly than other nationalities and thus are more noticed? So who cares if Germans like to play with LBs more than others anyway? More Japanese girls like to wear Thi-Hi stockings. More Italians eat spar-ghetti. More Germans also eat rock-hard bread as dense as a brick. It keeps their jaws in good shape for the times when they are with those LBs on PC Air. :whistling:

Your thoughts and your writing is just stereotype and goes in circles, full of possible hearsay, without real clues and links.

Only truth is, different countrys have different food they prefer. More truth is not in your posting.rolleyes.gif

change is good, I remember when Bransons virgin commenced flying in OZ, the flights were a crack up lots of jokes by the cabin crew and later a disgruntled personael manager spilled the beans that he was not to hire any hostess above a dress size 8. Most wouldnt have looked out of place in a penthouse Mag and NO attitude!

love this vid from Cebu airlines, who says flights need to be boring? I look forward to a flight on PC

and looking forward to an airline called hooters smile.gif

cool, and this from Soul Plane - survivor

Its got a chance of success. The British and Germans will book tickets en masse. Maybe the British embassy could consider opening a marriage registry office on the flight from BKKto LHR.

Despite hiding behind a Thai sounding name our Oz friend is trying to imply that there are no gays in Oz and the Sydney Gay festival is subversive propaganda put out to deflect the attention from sheepshagging.

That's a fair point JSHORTS the guys may very well feel like a woman but does that make them a woman? I could put on a Doctors coat or a firemans coat and feel like a fireman but does simply dressing up make me either? Yul Brynner dressed up as a Thai (Siamese) did that make him a Thai? The guys are simply role playing as ladies.

And, after transsexual surgery, do you feel they are still simply role-playing? (Please consider this a serious question.)

Cosmetic surgery is nothing more than makeup for the role they are playing. You can build a house but you cannot build a woman. Nothing can change the fact that they are men playing women.

Obviously a well educated person who has never heard of hormones or ever questioned why men have nipples. It's a lot more complicated than mere surgery.

I wonder if any airline with such an idea would survive outside of Thailand.

r u crazy that airline will go belly up fast.what a joke.only people that will fly it will be british and germans

Thanks for the compliment mate just proves that the Brits and Germans are not bigotted neanderthals.

Why do you feel anyone on an airline might approach you in a sexual manner?

All flights that I know of for any airline always have a gay chief flight attendant for some reason.

For the trannies I dont have anything against them, just dont bother me with sexual approaches.

That is EXACTLY the point!

As so many say: I don't mind gays- as long as they don't hit on me!

Is EVERY hetero sexual woman hitting on you?

Why woul anyone assume, gays or katoeys have standards that are that low, they would hit on everybody?

Get a life, guys!

Hardly ever been hit on by Thai ladies (overtly), but the Ladyboys hit on just about every man who makes eye contact with them.

I don't think this story should even make the news. If people are qualified and keen to do their best, give them the job.

Personally I am uncomfortable around trans-gender people. But, that's me... my right as a person to like what I like and not like what I don't.

Why do you feel anyone on an airline might approach you in a sexual manner?

All flights that I know of for any airline always have a gay chief flight attendant for some reason.

For the trannies I dont have anything against them, just dont bother me with sexual approaches.

That is EXACTLY the point!

As so many say: I don't mind gays- as long as they don't hit on me!

Is EVERY hetero sexual woman hitting on you?

Why woul anyone assume, gays or katoeys have standards that are that low, they would hit on everybody?

Get a life, guys!

Hardly ever been hit on by Thai ladies (overtly), but the Ladyboys hit on just about every man who makes eye contact with them.

I don't think this story should even make the news. If people are qualified and keen to do their best, give them the job.

Personally I am uncomfortable around trans-gender people. But, that's me... my right as a person to like what I like and not like what I don't.

And, why might you be uncomfortable?

See, that's the problem with you PC people.

I am free to have my own opinion as long as you like it?

It makes me uncomfortable, me myself... it is my feeling.

Why do I like to drink coffee with milk and 2 sugars?

Why don't I like certain foods, or pop music?

C'mon man... people can like or dislike whatever they want to.

I agree with you. Free association as people like in personal matters. That's freedom. When it comes to public policies, however, such as discrimination in hiring, housing, etc., that's different.

I agree with you. Free association as people like in personal matters. That's freedom. When it comes to public policies, however, such as discrimination in hiring, housing, etc., that's different.

Dead right JT... just because I don't like carrots doesn't mean you can't eat them.

Dead right JT... just because I don't like carrots doesn't mean you can't eat them.

Thanks for that image.huh.png

I haven't read the last 12 pages, so forgive me if someone has already mentioned this...

but isn't "maiden flight with transexuals" something of an oxymoron?

Just a guess but I'd say you are only 50% right on that one.

And of course 50 % wrong as well.

Actually thinking about the "third sex" aspect maybe it's 33.33333 recuring all round. Right, wrong, and no idea.