Where Are You From?

submaniac

Where are you from?  

282 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Submaniac's informal poll to get a general idea of where everyone is from, and a rough idea of TV's general demographics. Keep in mind I don't have an unlimited number of poll options and I really don't feel like going through a world map to list each and every country so I grouped it by general area and language. This is just to see where the majority of folks on Thaivisa are from.

And maybe people could post replies (instead of just the poll) stating which specific country they are from.

Edited by submaniac

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Capital of the world, Newcastle.

Way ay you booger man! I div'n't naa waat yous tarkin abootrolleyes.gif

Where yee from bonny lad, eh?

West London, but I had a Geordie girlfriend/fiancee from Fenham for 9 years and spent many happy times in your wonderful city!jap.gif Especially the big market and quayside - I still have my Cooperage membership card! (My Geordie accent is better in real life than in textwhistling.gif)

Edited by trevorg

Capital of the world, Newcastle.

Way ay you booger man! I div'n't naa waat yous tarkin abootrolleyes.gif

Where yee from bonny lad, eh?

West London, but I had a Geordie girlfriend/fiancee from Fenham for 9 years and spent many happy times in your wonderful city!jap.gif Especially the big market and quayside - I still have my Cooperage membership card!

I spent my childhood in Fenham. You`re a braver man than I. venturing into the Bigg Market. but I used to love the Cooperage back in the day.

I also lived in Maida Vale - Westbourne Park actually. but I am trying to show off - for 10 years. Nowt wrang wi` yee lot...

Switzerland is not a Germanic country

I'd have to agree, they've managed to blend the best and worst aspects of Germany, France and Italy into one! I've been there a few times, some bits I hated, others I loved!jap.gif

Same for me. Some parts I hate, some parts I love smile.gif

Edited by JurgenG

I spent my childhood in Fenham. You`re a braver man than I. venturing into the Bigg Market. but I used to love the Cooperage back in the day.

I also lived in Maida Vale - Westbourne Park actually. but I am trying to show off - for 10 years. Nowt wrang wi` yee lot...

I'm talking mid eighties to mid nineties, gannin doon the toon - is that back in the day?

Sorry OP if we're wandering OT!

The votes seems to be stacking up for the 'Brits' at the moment, whether that's a good thing or not I'm unsure!

I am half English and half American. A complete Yanker.

The only difference between the yanks and the Brits is that the Americans have more money.

But to the Thais we are all from farangland and speak Faranganese, so what difference does it make?

I guessed that the majority would be from the British Isles, the first European third world country. The white population are leaving in a droves, that’s sad really.