Cheap Vitamins

Hooters

My daughter sent me multi - vit by ordinary post from UK no charges made.

I find vit 'C' 1000mg enough and get those from a chemist in Sukhothai.

Called " CEE-1000 " they get them from by T. Man Pharma Ltd. Bangkok 10150.

Yea, in Thailand it's probably next to impossible to find the variety of vitamin/mineral supplements and at the lower cost found in western countries. Well, I guess if you are brave you could go to a Chinese herbs store and try various receipts as an alternate to vitamins/minerals in a pill.

For the wife and I, I order vitamins/mineral supplements off Ebay and have them shipped to my APO or home address, depending on the weight/quantity I'm ordering. So far I haven't had any customs applied to vitamins shipped to my Bangkok home address. Even with shipping costs added in, it's cheaper to buy multivitamins, calcium supplements, etc., off Ebay compared to buying in-Thailand...and I have looked at a ton of Thai stores/drug stores.

I purchase all of mine from www.VitaCost.com, about a third to a quarter the price of vitamins and supplements in the UK and Thailand, but they don't ship direct to Thailand. You can have them shipped to a friend/relative in Europe or the States and ask them to ship them on to you in Thailand. Even though I pay for shipping twice, I literally save hundreds of dollars on each order (I generally purchase 1 or 2 years' supply at a time) compared the prices if I purchased the same things in Thailand or the UK...

Edited by FalangBaa

http://www.iherb.com and bodybuilding.com both ship to thailand. ive used bodybuilding.com quite a bit in the past for orders exceeding 1000USD with no issue at customs besides some duty.

A great multi vitamin that I would recomend would be Orange Tirade by Controlled Labs or if your on a smaller budget AST Multi Pro is good enough for most.

best place for vitamins is the fresh market

plenty of fruits and vegetables there

cheap and much more effective than tablets

Yeah !! well wash them well and peel because you don't know what they have been sprayed with.

Not only that it depends how old you are, taking an extra suppliment of a Vit 'C' tablet cannot do any harm along with a reasonable diet.

Edited by Kwasaki