Taking Criminals Out Of Crime Stories

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

Taking criminals out of crime stories, as the police and the press do battle over access to criminals and their victims.

Curbside baht battles in the Land of Smiles or how to not get ripped off when buying a slice of watermelon.

And searching for the best glui thod in Thailand…one man’s obsession with his favorite street food, fried bananas.

All that and challenging statements from listeners, on the next Thailand Today, each weekday, at 3pm, 9pm, 3am, and 9am, only on http://www.radiobangkok.net

No sex in today's show...and no interest.  :D

:D:D

I think your point has been made Felix :D

Maybe if your titles went something like:-

"Taking criminals out of crime stories, as the police and the press do battle over access to criminals and their victims of SEX.

Curbside baht battles in the Land of Smiles or how to not get ripped off when buying a slice of action with a BG haggling with a watermelon.

And searching for the best glui thod in Thailand…one man’s obsession with his favorite street food, fried bananas. And how he uses them as SEX aids"

Maybe with these titles, you would have had the same lot posting as yesterday :o:D

Edited by mrbojangles

Curbside baht battles in the Land of Smiles or how to not get ripped off when buying a slice of watermelon.

Damm ... I've been paying 10 baht for my fruits at those stands since 2001 and I thought that was the "gold standard" all over the country.

Have I been getting ripped off? :o

hehe

No sex in today's show...and no interest.  :D

:D:D

I think your point has been made Felix :D

Maybe if your titles went something like:-

"Taking criminals out of crime stories, as the police and the press do battle over access to criminals and their victims of SEX.

Curbside baht battles in the Land of Smiles or how to not get ripped off when buying a slice of action with a BG haggling with a watermelon.

And searching for the best glui thod in Thailand…one man’s obsession with his favorite street food, fried bananas. And how he uses them as SEX aids"

Maybe with these titles, you would have had the same lot posting as yesterday :o:D

Thanks for the tip! :D

The tip is especially appropriate for all those posters who don't want to hear about sex, yet can't shut up about it. :D

Thanks indeed. I'll go to work on it right away.

Don't forget to tune in at 3pm, 9pm, 3am, 9am http://www.radiobangkok.net

Taking criminals out of crime stories, as the police and the press do battle over access to criminals and their victims.

In most parts of the world – presumably also in Thailand – parading an arrested suspect or the victim of a crime in front of media reporters would be a violation of the corresponding person’s human rights.

This cannot, of course, stop the police from promising a suspect a lesser beating if he agrees voluntarily to such parade.