moe666

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Spacey is the NSC110i

post-70604-0-82701600-1326188158_thumb.j

post-70604-0-93551700-1326188181_thumb.j

Yeah the CRF250L looks great. Price please!!

(Whatever the RRP price is gonna be, be prepared that most Honda dealers will add 10% as happened with the CBR250)

The 7 models are

1. Wave 125i New model

2. Spacy i Auto 110i (NSC110i)

3. Click 125 i

4. CRF250L

5. PCX150i

6. CBR150 New model

7. WAVE110i New model

As Brian said, i think 'new model' means ' new paint/graphics'

Edited by taichiplanet

All new engine technology for the Click 125. They are calling it ESP (enhanced smart power). I'll try post some more info about this tomorrow.

As guzzi posted earlier, World Honda have released a little info on the Click 125 but now specs yet

http://world.honda.com/news/2012/2120110New-Click-125i-Thailand/index.html?from=rR

Sorry guys, I can't upload photos from my phone. I'll be sure to post some tomorrow. Also, they haven't given an MSRP for the PCX 150 or CRF 250L yet. Thanks.

Brian

any power figures for the pcx150, any point of replacing my 125?

all I want is to go faster 0-80kmh and faster up the hillscowboy.gif

They had specs available for all of the new bikes, except for the PCX 150 and CRF 250. Perhaps they are waiting, as these two models won't be available until March. All of the other models will be available this month though.

Thanks for the updates - cool stuff!! Both the CRF250L and even more so the PCX 150 should sell like hotcakes...

I guess they threw in the seemingly-unchanged CBR150 to make up the numbers... "guys we said we'd release 7 bikes.. whatever let's add the CBR150 and hope no-one will notice..."

A Vespa? I said bigger diameter wheels, not go cart size Vespa wheels. Even a small pothole will send you over the handlebars.

Vespa is probably not the right vehicle for the farm but in the city its practicality is unrivaled. Thanks to those small wheels it turns on a dime. Here in Thailand Vespas might be all hype but when you ride one you soon realize that these were developed for city riding in Italy, and refined for decades. I can also report that small potholes will not send you over the handlebars wink.png

They now have FI models too - for a cool 10k baht extra - but we have the older non-FI 150. It's good on the hills but gas mileage is not something I like to talk about. IMO the only drawback.

post-20814-0-17982400-1326207362_thumb.j

Edited by nikster

CRF looks awesome in the pics, also looks heavily modded though. Be good to see a stock one, and the price.

Hope the dealers don't pull the same shady pricing tricks as with the CBr250 release. Might get one to replace the KSR as a Bangkok traffic beater if it's priced similar to the CBr. Good to see that thumper engine back where it belongs.

CRF looks awesome in the pics, also looks heavily modded though. Be good to see a stock one, and the price.

Hope the dealers don't pull the same shady pricing tricks as with the CBr250 release. Might get one to replace the KSR as a Bangkok traffic beater if it's priced similar to the CBr. Good to see that thumper engine back where it belongs.

Supply and demand will ensure the dealers get to play the game again... not sure is the CBR250R now at MSRP or still overpriced? I know the second hand models go for cheap...

great a 150 PCX hopefully you will really feel the change... too bad we have to wait march. Thanks for the updates !

did you got any pictures of the colors available ? smile.png

that sux they didnt announce a new maxi scooter , like the Tmax

Edited by SlyouThai

changing the color on a bike doesn't make it a new bike!! but anyways i am still interested to see the new CBR colors in person.

i was also disappointing when i heard that all the bike were only going to be up to 250cc. I heard that there will be another Honda presentation in February I'm hopping then they will release the bikes i was waiting for

eg.. CBR1000, GoldWing, CBR600, NC700

I hope they don't bring the Integra thou

oh yea and i saw the new click i today and i was impressed.