New Honda Motorcycles

moe666

A Vespa? I said bigger diameter wheels, not go cart size Vespa wheels. Even a small pothole will send you over the handlebars.

Vespa is probably not the right vehicle for the farm but in the city its practicality is unrivaled. Thanks to those small wheels it turns on a dime. Here in Thailand Vespas might be all hype but when you ride one you soon realize that these were developed for city riding in Italy, and refined for decades. I can also report that small potholes will not send you over the handlebars wink.png

They now have FI models too - for a cool 10k baht extra - but we have the older non-FI 150. It's good on the hills but gas mileage is not something I like to talk about. IMO the only drawback.

post-20814-0-17982400-1326207362_thumb.j

When I did the mae Hong Song Loop talked to a Thai fella from Bangkok on a Lambretta. He rode from Bangkok to Lampang in 7 hours and he took the curves like he was on a racing bike. I felt sorry for his girlfriend she didn't have much to set on.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the new Click and PCX are in addition to, or will replace, the existing models? I assume that they will replace existing models, but if there is a significant price difference between the old and new models, there may still be a strong demand for the smaller, lower priced, older models.

this week honda dealers price for old smile.png

wave 110i .........46.000baht

wave125i...........59.000baht

CBR150............120.000baht

not include registration-insurance etc. smile.png

why price much different?

120,000b for the CBR150... THATS JUST WRONG. That's the 250 price.

the 150 is 79,000b or similar

Edited by thaicbr

no i mean why dealer sell %20 expensive? or someone know dealer who not rip off? pcx125 price is 69.800baht and pcx150 still not produce and no price info

Well they are here for making money and they have a building/staff to take care of so not much we can do about it unless we stop buying bikes which is not very likely.

pcx125 price is 69.800baht

From different reports on here most pay 74 + thousand........ in December was a Post that someone had just bought the PCX @ 80,000..

The 69.800baht was in late 2009 + you could buy at that price, since then almost everywhere appeared to go up every month.

Will be interesting to see in March what the start price is for the PCX 150. and the asking price in the retail outlets.

I don't like this price-poker-games and i would sure not pay 20.000 Baht more for a bike, just because there is currently high demand.

So i hope the new Hondas will be sold at BigC and Tesco for a fix price. Who needs a Honda shop?