Surin Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad story. You have to admire his commitment. Thais have a very strong belief in the afterlife.

If this became a legal can I marry Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra...or better still the Queen of Sheba ?

Didn't some Thai guy marry a Python not so long ago.

Sad story. You have to admire his commitment. Thais have a very strong belief in the afterlife.

If this became a legal can I marry Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra...or better still the Queen of Sheba ?

Didn't some Thai guy marry a Python not so long ago.

I want to marry James Dean and claim his royalty rights! This new idea of dead marriage opens up a whole delicious can of worms! Hey, in many countries you can marry convicts destined for execution. Not much difference, I say. Who do I propose to to woo Mr. Dean?

post-37101-0-35496800-1326197792_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

marrying his diseased girlfriend
the bride died in an unexpected accident

Quite an unlucky life she had.

I guess the reporter meant to write "Deceased" and not "Diseased"

We all hope that not more people are diseased...jap.gif ....

The quality of journalists' English spirals forever downwards!

'Surin man marries his diseased girlfriend' !!!

She may well have been diseased before she was deceased but after she was dead she was certainly deceased and probably no longer diseased!

MY WIFE APPEARS TO DIE EVERY NIGHT JUST AS WE GET INTO BED. MAGICALLY SHE WAKES UP WHEN I BRING HER A CUP OF TEA IN THE MORNING.

Edited by metisdead
Font color and size reset. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

MY WIFE APPEARS TO DIE EVERY NIGHT JUST AS WE GET INTO BED. MAGICALLY SHE WAKES UP WHEN I BRING HER A CUP OF TEA IN THE MORNING.

This happens everynight and you still haven't got the hint?cheesy.gif

Just kidding.

You know it is sad that people like this are given the lime light and that people like all of you, calling this sweet and romatic, jump right on board with that mindset. You are all sick *******! Sometimes I feel like the last sane person on this planet. Stop promoting this and call it out as something that is just as screwed up as it really is. This man has screwed up the psyche of all of Surin, not to mention T itself. He should be locked away so that people don't turn him into some kind of celebrity. What a shame!

• Like 1

You know it is sad that people like this are given the lime light and that people like all of you, calling this sweet and romatic, jump right on board with that mindset. You are all sick *******! Sometimes I feel like the last sane person on this planet. Stop promoting this and call it out as something that is just as screwed up as it really is. This man has screwed up the psyche of all of Surin, not to mention T itself. He should be locked away so that people don't turn him into some kind of celebrity. What a shame!

I took that as a satire piece. Cool.
  • Like 1

Who are you to judge the guy. He obviously loved her (10 yrs) and unexpectedly lost her before he forfilled his promise. I see it as a guy keeping his promise and a guy grieving and saying goodbye in the best way he thinks he can. Niether you nor anyone else knows the full extent of thier relationship or the intimate lives they lived together. Do not judge a person you have never met or know nothing about. Would it have been any different if she was clinically dead on a machine and he married her before it was switched off?

Edited by chooka
  • Like 2

I want to marry James Dean and claim his royalty rights! This new idea of dead marriage opens up a whole delicious can of worms! Hey, in many countries you can marry convicts destined for execution. Not much difference, I say. Who do I propose to to woo Mr. Dean?

post-37101-0-35496800-1326197792_thumb.j

Umm...that is actually a picture of Marlon Brando.

and for other posters (not you of course Jingthing) I don't see why anyone needs to ridicule this man. He was with her for 10 years, longer than alot of marriages. I am sure he's grieving, and I don't see the point of making any fun of his final gesture. You make a promise...you keep a promise.

Edited by submaniac