Abhisit Urges Thai Govt To Address Terrorism Issue

webfact

God's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you! (as they say in Asia)

What has "God" got to do with being a Hezbollah apologist?

It's an traditional Asian greeting, can be compared with Shalom or Vaya con Dios. I don't want do you any harm.

If there is really a "God", as some say, and if you cannot exclude that such entity exists, then this entity is Great and does many beautiful things and surely doesn't cater or bless only one Nation as a saying goes on another continent.

Relax and don't be so aggro and belligerent.

Edited by Scott
off-topic

If there was a major terrorist attack in Thailand - targeting citizens of the USA and / or Israel, - I think that a possible response of the Thai Government would be to consider removing the cause of the problem.

They could try to remove the terrorist infiltration - which would be very difficult, - or they may consider banning citizens of the USA and Israel from entering Thailand. Sure, they would lose the tourist dollars, - but they could say to the rest of the world that Thailand is safer because there are no more targets for the terrorists.

I am saying this 'tongue in cheek'. But, Given what I have seen - of the Thai solutions to dealing with many other matters, - it would not surprise me at all, - if the Government gave consideration to that option.

Democrats doing their job in opposition!

Would they have done any better?

Maybe if Abhisit could be the prime minister instead of a puppet to the controlling politicians. I actually think he has a brain and an idea how to use it!

I am sceptical many of the other politicians know how to use theirs.

It seems the Thai attitude has gone viral. My son arrives here next month for a visit, so I said have you heard about the Lebanese terrorists? He said yes, Thais are angry with America as it damages the tourist trade. Tourist money more important than tourist safetybiggrin.png

I was worried that former PM Abhisit would not make a comment on this burning issue of the day.

You go Abhisit! clap2.gif

He is afraid people will forget his handsome face if he don't appear on TV everyday, eventhough there are no pressing issues.