FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone,

We're very sorry for the multiple emails. We recently changed servers and also updated the website so a combination of those factors has caused a problem. We've turned off email notifications altogether until we find the cause.

In other news, to coincide with our site update we introduce a new charity partner, Operation Smile -- http://www.freeplayo.com/thailand/en/promotions-detail/operation-smile-thailand-2.

Operation Smile provides life-changing corrective surgery to underprivileged children born with cleft lips or palates. One player has already traded 7,500 points for a 5,000 Baht cash donation to Operation Smile sponsored by FreePlayo.

Please follow the link if you would like to make your own donation.

Once again, we are very sorry for the annoying emails. Of course it's not deliberate. We're working on fixing the problem right now.

Thanks for your patience.

I like the new site. The slot machine action is a nice touch for the actual game.

Is there anyway to see if a reward that we have bought has been claimed? I have multiple restaurant rewards and I have lost track of which I have used and which I have not. I would hate to rock up there with an old used one expecting it was new.

I like the new site. The slot machine action is a nice touch for the actual game.

Is there anyway to see if a reward that we have bought has been claimed? I have multiple restaurant rewards and I have lost track of which I have used and which I have not. I would hate to rock up there with an old used one expecting it was new.

Thanks for the feedback. We will have another two simple games on the site soon.

Re your question: Each Reward ticket has a unique ID number (the red number at the top of the Reward email). The sponsors keep track of redeemed Rewards as they receive notification with the same ID number every time a Reward is claimed on the site.

Thanks for the feedback. We will have another two simple games on the site soon.

Re your question: Each Reward ticket has a unique ID number (the red number at the top of the Reward email). The sponsors keep track of redeemed Rewards as they receive notification with the same ID number every time a Reward is claimed on the site.

So how can the end user check the coupon numbers to see if they have been redeemed? Surely the service staff at the restaurant won't have the ability to confirm if I have used the coupon or not. Do I just show up with a bunch of coupons and ask them to tell me which are still valid? Seems like since this is your service you should be tracking the used rewards.

So how can the end user check the coupon numbers to see if they have been redeemed? Surely the service staff at the restaurant won't have the ability to confirm if I have used the coupon or not. Do I just show up with a bunch of coupons and ask them to tell me which are still valid? Seems like since this is your service you should be tracking the used rewards.

For us to track this like you suggest would involve asking (and then relying upon) the player and/or the sponsor to report back to us whenever a Reward has been claimed/consumed. From a practical point of view that's unlikely to happen. No-one else has claimed more than one or two of the same Reward at one go, so this has not been an issue.

For us to track this like you suggest would involve asking (and then relying upon) the player and/or the sponsor to report back to us whenever a Reward has been claimed/consumed. From a practical point of view that's unlikely to happen. No-one else has claimed more than one or two of the same Reward at one go, so this has not been an issue.

Ok.. so what you are saying is there is no master database showing what rewards have been issued and which have been claimed? Sounds like it's ripe for abuse.

Might I suggest.... you keep a database of all rewards issued. then as they are claimed the merchant comes to your site to validate the claim number and doing so puts it on the used list. How are your sponsors expected to track this all? If I was say tequila reef and had 60+ rewards out how am I supposed to know which have been used and which issued? Am I supposed to manually keep a list next to the register and have my employees check through the list every-time someone brings be a voucher? And then it's up to the employees to track the reward usage from freeplayo?

Honestly I thought that every time I bring a voucher in the merchant went to freeplayo and entered the number to make sure it was valid. Now that I know that's not the case I will start bringing in all my old rewards and hand them over as I can't be bothered keeping track of which I've used and obviously neither can freeplayo.

I'm nearly certain when this whole game started I could log into freeplayo and see when my rewards had been used. Guess I was wrong about that or something has changed.

And how would you guys even know if someone tried to claim an old reward since you have no way of tracking it. This sounds like it's been very poorly implemented for the merchants.

Edited by Jayman

Ok.. so what you are saying is there is no master database showing what rewards have been issued and which have been claimed? Sounds like it's ripe for abuse.

Might I suggest.... you keep a database of all rewards issued. then as they are claimed the merchant comes to your site to validate the claim number and doing so puts it on the used list. How are your sponsors expected to track this all? If I was say tequila reef and had 60+ rewards out how am I supposed to know which have been used and which issued? Am I supposed to manually keep a list next to the register and have my employees check through the list every-time someone brings be a voucher? And then it's up to the employees to track the reward usage from freeplayo?

Honestly I thought that every time I bring a voucher in the merchant went to freeplayo and entered the number to make sure it was valid. Now that I know that's not the case I will start bringing in all my old rewards and hand them over as I can't be bothered keeping track of which I've used and obviously neither can freeplayo.

I'm nearly certain when this whole game started I could log into freeplayo and see when my rewards had been used. Guess I was wrong about that or something has changed.

And how would you guys even know if someone tried to claim an old reward since you have no way of tracking it. This sounds like it's been very poorly implemented for the merchants.

Of course we keep a record of Rewards claimed and by whom. And we do ask sponsors to let us know when a Reward has been picked up or consumed.

Each Reward ticket has a unique ID number (the red number at the top of the Reward email). Every time a Reward is claimed on the site, the sponsor receives notification with exactly the same ID number.

Of course if a sponsor knows that someone is abusing their Rewards then they will make their own decision as to what to do about that person. They have have every right to deny service. If we suspect that someone is abusing the generosity of our sponsors, it's very simple: We ban that person.

FreePlayo is for winners, not ungrateful cheating losers :-)

Edited by FreePlayo

Of course we keep a record of Rewards claimed and by whom. And we do ask sponsors to let us know when a Reward has been picked up or consumed.

Each Reward ticket has a unique ID number (the red number at the top of the Reward email). Every time a Reward is claimed on the site, the sponsor receives notification with exactly the same ID number.

Of course if a sponsor knows that someone is abusing their Rewards then they will make their own decision as to what to do about that person. They have have every right to deny service. If we suspect that someone is abusing the generosity of our sponsors, it's very simple: We ban that person.

ok.. so now that we've gone back in circles.. where on your site can I check to see if my reward has been claimed? Since you just made it clear in your last post that it is tracked. How can the player see this info? I'm pretty sure when you first started all this is was view able in the players cabinet.

let me make this crystal clear before you go accusing me of trying to cheat the system. I have 8 rewards for the same place. How do I check to see which I have used and which are still valid? What I'm trying to avoid is going into the place with a used reward and trying to pass it off as a new one.

Edited by Jayman

ok.. so now that we've gone back in circles.. where on your site can I check to see if my reward has been claimed? Since you just made it clear in your last post that it is tracked. How can the player see this info? I'm pretty sure when you first started all this is was view able in the players cabinet.

We log when you trade points for a Reward.

We do not log when you take that Reward ticket to the sponsor UNLESS the sponsor tells us. And then you can ask us. Tequila Reef does not tell us when someone brings in a Reward ticket so I can't let you know which of your Reward tickets you used.

Edited by FreePlayo

We log when you trade points for a Reward.

We do not log when you take that Reward ticket to the sponsor UNLESS the sponsor tells us. And then you can ask us. Tequila Reef does not tell us when someone brings in a Reward ticket so I can't let you know which of your Reward tickets you used.

And why would the sponsor tell you if you are not requiring them to for tracking purposes?

so I should email the sponsor with all the claim numbers and ask them to tell me which are still valid?

Edited by Jayman

so I should email the sponsor with all the claim numbers and ask them to tell me which are still valid?

I'm sure they have kept track for their own records. :-)

Just got an email response back from them saying they haven't.

So what are you waiting for to use the award once again smile.png

So what are you waiting for to use the award once again smile.png

just didn't want to go through the hassle of bringing in a used one thinking is was still valid. Guess I don't have to worry about that.

[so what are you waiting for to use the award once again smile.png

just didn't want to go through the hassle of bringing in a used one thinking is was still valid. Guess I don't have to worry about that.

So in fact,I guess you have a used one that is still valid for a looooong time.laugh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Try FreePlayo's new game, Matcho. Matcho is a location memory game. Flip cards over to match our sponsors’ logos and clear the game board as quickly as you can. The player with the fastest time each week wins 1,000 FreePlayo points! Challenge your friends via social networks to beat your personal best time. http://freeplayo.com/thailand/en/matcho

Be a winner!

What about 0 / 5 , does it ever happen ?

Yes.

its called the 'better luck next time '' result

however i have just scored 50 points again

third time in a row........

Games You've Won

25 Sep 2012

50 Points

24 Sep 2012

50 Points

24 Sep 2012

50 Points

Edited by timekeeper

Hi everyone,

One lucky FreePlayo.com player has just claimed the Apple iPhone 4S sponsored by Thai Business Help!

Only two days ago another lucky player claimed a PADI Open Water Diver course sponsored by Adventure Divers Pattaya!

This takes the value of Rewards claimed by FreePlayo users beyond 200,000 Baht!

There are currently more than 500,000 Baht's worth of Rewards still available, with more being added in Bangkok and nationwide over the coming weeks and months.

More news right here as and when we get it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was the one who claimed the PADI Open Water Diving Course and I had a great time with Adventure Divers. I was a little nervous in the beginning, but Robert (owner/instructor) made me feel save and all the way through the course, he was a great instructor - very calm, patient and knowledgeable. His staff on the big boat as well as in the shop was was very kind and helpful.

I am sure you will have a great time if you go diving or snorkeling with them.

Thank you Adventure Divers and FreePlayo :-)

Edited by blueiz
  • Like 1

Great to here of others getting their rewards, i have only good things to say about FreePlayo.

Just one quick question, a couple of rewards i claimed but never got round to using, also i have deleted the emails with the reward numbers contained within. Is there a way of re-sending/re-claiming them?

Thanks.

Great to here of others getting their rewards, i have only good things to say about FreePlayo.

Just one quick question, a couple of rewards i claimed but never got round to using, also i have deleted the emails with the reward numbers contained within. Is there a way of re-sending/re-claiming them?

Thanks.

They should all still be listed in your online account I think. Have you looked there?

http://freeplayo.com/thailand/en/account/rewards

Edited by Jayman

Thanks.

They should all still be listed in your online account I think. Have you looked there?

http://freeplayo.com...account/rewards

Thanks, i do see the rewards there but don't see a way of re-sending the email.

Thanks.

http://freeplayo.com...account/rewards

Thanks, i do see the rewards there but don't see a way of re-sending the email.

hmm.. either do I. Well.. playo already admitted they don't track them. Could be without the emails you are SOL. How do you not have the emails? Gmail at least saves even deleted emails until you make an effort to permanently delete them.