Topless Russians

Mugg

<p>Plenty topless Russian chicks on Pattaya North beach yesterday! Told a few shocked Thais: Mai pen rai, Pattaya Beach Farang Agogo!</p>

Just for the record, I have no problem with (attractive) topless women on the beach.

(or anywhere else)

Second that !!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Soviet cousins are doing exactly what was being done 30 years ago in Europe - Package holidays for the masses. If there had been an internet forum back then for people living in Spain and the Canaries it would have been full of comments about the drunken Brits abroad and boorish Germans claiming the beach chairs etc....

They are simply playing catch up very quickly since the wall came down.

As for fashion sense - none. Hair style for men - boyish bowl cuts. Hair style for women - high fringe cut by themselves without a mirror. Hats for men - Popeye. For women - big and floppy like an eighties wedding. No different to us back in the eighties. Hair cuts for men - Perms (holy crap). Oxford bags or flares for trousers. Mega big back combed hair for women. Sombrero for a hat on the plane back home. For women big and floppy like an eighties wedding.....some people have short memories...I don't.

Another reason so many of them are in Pattaya just now is that all those "Package Deals" they do to Egypt are off due to troubles there. Hence the current influx.

Edited by lonewolf99
  • Like 1

This is quite common in that part of the world. Go to any Black Sea resort (be it in Romania, Ukraine, Russia or Bulgaria) and you will see topless men in the shopping malls, at restaurants and so on. I think this has to do with the level of education.

+1I'm Russian, and my friends never go topless outside beach.

You must be one of the few then.

I live in Bangkok but I visit Pattaya quite often for the night life and beaches, well last time inside Central food court , I looked around and there they were, the topless men from Russia , you can spot a Russian from a long distance, And they look like they just came out of a time machine from the 70s .

Sorry I have nothing against Russians , but please dress properly , not fun when you sit around the table with your friends to eat and around you all this nudity......

Edited by balo

This is quite common in that part of the world. Go to any Black Sea resort (be it in Romania, Ukraine, Russia or Bulgaria) and you will see topless men in the shopping malls, at restaurants and so on. I think this has to do with the level of education.

+1I'm Russian, and my friends never go topless outside beach.

You must be one of the few then.

I live in Bangkok but I visit Pattaya quite often for the night life and beaches, well last time inside Central food court , I looked around and there they were, the topless men from Russia , you can spot a Russian from a long distance, And they look like they just came out of a time machine from the 70s .

Sorry I have nothing against Russians , but please dress properly , not fun when you sit around the table with your friends to eat and around you all this nudity......

central food court is like Moscow bus station canteen

firstly, why would you eat there at all ?

then try to convert the ''locals'' to your way of thinking.......?

I can't see why anyone would be bothered if another person is topless or not. It's just a human body. Society already has too many rules. Nothing wrong with being topless. Why does it bother you so much? Are your lives so shallow that you have to focus on such trivial things?

Is your life so shallow that you even bother to reply?

Ah, Russians. Well, I've moved to a new area of Pattaya so I don't have to see them. Life is good..

You can't see them in the dark

Are you sure? We are talking about very white russian skin here......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After the dress police have educated the Ruskies perhaps something can be done about the lard asses wearing nut huggers on the beach. What are you guys thinking???????

I was thinking the same thing. People are offended by the male form when everything about Pattaya assaults the senses (not always in a bad way :) )