Website For Luxury House Holiday Rentals ?

SGD

I rented a large house with pool last year and it was quite successful but I had to choose a location, then find agents, then ask about short terms rentals and finally ask about dates.

Is there a resource, a website really, where you can see houses from more than one location at the same time so that you can compare say, just what Bt25,000 a week or Bt150,000 a month gets you in different places.

Obviously, with some places more popular than others so that prices will not be the same in Phuket as in Nakhon Nowhere for example.

what exact area did you want to stay, ????

That is the exact point I want to avoid.

If I suggested I was willing to pay BtXXXXX a week, I would like to see just what sort of property that would get me in a number of places. I can already drill down through agents after picking a specific place.

I lived in Thailand and have been to a great many places and there are some I would like to visit for the first time but I am not set on any one area or indeed any season. I want to weigh up the value of each place so that I can choose at ease.

I typed the OP's subject title into google and got stacks of websites to look at. But I doubt there is an agoda-like consolidator website for this niche market.

Unfortunately, I reckon the only 'luxury' houses will be listed in the usual traps such as Samui and Phuket. I doubt that there's many up for rent in Nakhon Nowhere but good luck. Maybe Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai will be as 'remote' as you can get and stay comfy.