Thailand Worst Drivers

nowork114

Feel free to post more photos. These pics are from yesterday - cars parked on the footpath in front of IDEO sales office. They are blocking the way every day which is pissing me off because i'm passing this are every day with baby stroler on the way to BTS... Especialy the driver of black Benz is blocking the footpathe very well leaveing around 30 cm on each side...

post-90587-0-04078500-1328504035_thumb.j

post-90587-0-08000100-1328504743_thumb.j

post-90587-0-37986100-1328504812_thumb.j

post-90587-0-60403700-1328504865_thumb.j

If 'someone' keyed his car I doubt he would do it again.

1) I doubt the car owner would even notice the scratch (too busy texting or tweeting while walking to the car, unlocking and getting into it) and

2) I'm pretty sure even if the owner did notice the scratch, he/she would continue to park "where ever they can/feel like it".

The only real way to solve this problem is to enforce the law - i.e. the BIB would have to go around and issue fines (real "fines" not "just pay me Baht X and I'll do the paperwork for you" fines). Alternatively simply have the cars towed - that's more expensive AND a lot more hassle to get the car back.

What should i reply, i would like to comment but some unkown force holds me back against the wall. It's the same as i would walk into a line of family mart with only 2 persons in front of me(it happens everyday also), would i post this on the internet? If this is your way of expressing yourself, i thank you for that. I hope that expression releaved your other... frustrations.

What would be good for society

What should i reply, i would like to comment but some unkown force holds me back against the wall. It's the same as i would walk into a line of family mart with only 2 persons in front of me(it happens everyday also), would i post this on the internet? If this is your way of expressing yourself, i thank you for that. I hope that expression releaved your other... frustrations.

As mentioned in the post i'm passing this route every day with baby stroller and I don't like driving it on the road full of crazy minivan racers and bus suiciders ... The saddest thing is that the woman driver of the benz looked like I eat all her dim sum lunch when she had to move her car ... she just did not understand why i want her to move her benz out of the footpath ... these people never walk so they have no idea that footpath is for walking and not a car park.

If 'someone' keyed his car I doubt he would do it again.

1) I doubt the car owner would even notice the scratch (too busy texting or tweeting while walking to the car, unlocking and getting into it) and

2) I'm pretty sure even if the owner did notice the scratch, he/she would continue to park "where ever they can/feel like it".

The only real way to solve this problem is to enforce the law - i.e. the BIB would have to go around and issue fines (real "fines" not "just pay me Baht X and I'll do the paperwork for you" fines). Alternatively simply have the cars towed - that's more expensive AND a lot more hassle to get the car back.

I already told one of the local BiBs that there is easy source of cash ... and of course today he was there sitting in the shadow and collecting his "carpark on footpath" fees ...

As mentioned in the post i'm passing this route every day with baby stroller and I don't like driving it on the road full of crazy minivan racers and bus suiciders ... The saddest thing is that the woman driver of the benz looked like I eat all her dim sum lunch when she had to move her car ... she just did not understand why i want her to move her benz out of the footpath ... these people never walk so they have no idea that footpath is for walking and not a car park.

In fact driving on the footpath is encouraged in Thai traffic law.

There always are more ways of course just choose the right way.