3 Foreigners Injured In Bangkok Bomb Explosion

webfact

PM urges public not to panic following Sukhumvit bombing

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Tuesday urged the public not to panic over three explosions in Bangkok's Sukhumvit 71 Road related to three Iranians.

She said police and intelligence agencies are investigating the case.

"I would like to ask the people not to panic. The authorities have now arrested an attacker," Yingluck said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-02-14

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM informed of bombings in BKK; Defense Minister Sukumpol checking whether they're terrorism attempt /TANN

CHECK?! If you don't KNOW what it is, you're an absolute retard who has no business being the defense minister. What else would you dress this up as and call it?!

Seriously guys, if i bunched you all up in a room with your know how and know all abilities, the world would be a safer place and we wouldn't need police, army or politicians.

Director of Special Elite Farangs

( anytime, anyplace, anywhere, we know what best)

welcome to board (bored) life

• Like 1

In the second explosion, Witthaya said, a foreigner tried to throw a bomb at police on Soi Sukhumvit 71 but the bomb slipped out of his hand and exploded

Which would be a reason to take them more serious. The situation in the south isn't really cool at all.......... jap.gif

dam_n thats 2 minutes down the road from my home. I was wondering why there was no traffic while on my way home, now i know why.

No idea why, but this soi in sukumvit is a muslim area with many mosques. Possibly related.

Could it be a jealous boyfriend on valentines day????

So it's unlikely that Muslims would attack a Muslim area. Could it be an Israeli False Flag like those in India and Georgia??

RT @Aim_NT: @veen_NT: dpa: Saeib Morabi was refused a ride by the driver, prompting him to toss a grenade into the cab."

That might explain why he was around the school - he couldn't catch a ride to his ultimate destination. His nerves were probably at him and he panicked. Bad for the bystanders, good for the people at his real destination.

I would think the investigation and conversation might turn to the bombers two roommates. Maybe they can provide some insight into today's incident. If they are associates or co-conspirators it might shed some light on the true nature of events.

Mad speculation is entertaining. Before the Government goes into full fantasy explanation mode we should hear from those in the know.

Just an idea, but yesterday a bomb went off attached to an Israeli embassy van in New Dehli, and another bomb was found attached to an embassy car in Tblisi, Georgia. Israel has already blamed Iran for these attacks.

Mossad has been responsible for bombing their own embassies in the past. I would assume the ones in Dehli & Tblisi is to give them reason to bomb iran. Which I would imagine would be coming this year at some point

Mossad = many instances of false flag terror attacks

And now it's a good time to false-flag Iran

An Iranian terrorist, on orders from Teheran no doubt, throwing bombs in Sukhumvit 71 !!!

LOL LOL LOL

and its only walking distance away from the Israeli embassy

I wouldnt want to walk from 71 to 19.......thats one hellova stroll.....FYI

The Embassy of Israel

25th Floor, Ocean Tower II Building

75 Sukhumvit Soi 19

Sukhumvit Road

Bangkok

Tel: 02-204-9200

1. My condolences to all injured or affected by this tragedy. I hope the 'supect' does NOT die, so he can be interoggated - find out if in fact he did throw it intentionally, whether he had accomplices, whther their was any reaason to his target or it was random, why he/they did such a cowardly act, who paid him/them, whether it was personal or political etc. Dead men are poor intergoatees.

2. I would like to defend Iranians as a group. Perhaps those in BKK are different, but in Canada at least, Iranians do not fit the terrorist profile. Most are adamantly opposed to the Iranian regime, are cosmoplitan educated business people, are moderate Muslims or Bahais. I am able to discuss politics, business, history etc in the sauna with them. It is the *Koreans* I don't get along with, because they just are not social. Mind you, Koreans don't throw bombs either...

3. Bomb in BKK by Muslim fundamentalists. Like this is a surprise! I wonder why they haven't hit Patpong or Nana Plaza yet. Have prices depressed yet?

4. It's creepy to think of a neighbourhood where I walk in order to visit my optometrist was witness to such a violent act.

• Like 1

Israeli Embassy, Bangkok

The Israeli Embassy is located to the north of Sukhumvit Road, close to Asoke Road. The closest BTS Sky Train Station is at Asoke, which is connected to the MRT Station atSukhumvit. Alternatively the MRT Station at Petchaburi is about as close to the north.

5th Floor, Ocean Tower II

75 Sukhumvit Soi 19 (Asok)

Bangkok, 10110

Seriously guys, if i bunched you all up in a room with your know how and know all abilities, the world would be a safer place and we wouldn't need police, army or politicians.

Director of Special Elite Farangs

( anytime, anyplace, anywhere, we know what best)

Head down to Soi Nana - they're all there making the world a better place to live.

• Like 1

dam_n thats 2 minutes down the road from my home. I was wondering why there was no traffic while on my way home, now i know why.

No idea why, but this soi in sukumvit is a muslim area with many mosques. Possibly related.

So it's unlikely that Muslims would attack a Muslim area. Could it be an Israeli False Flag like those in India and Georgia??

probably.. they usually are

RT @tulsathit: Yingluck receives briefing on the Bkk bomb incidents with grim face. Chalerm orders prompt investigation. via @Neaw_NBC

I wonder if she's thinking, egg on my face for giving the Americans agita over their truthiness.

Or why wasn't Chalerm just round the corner, so he could catch him.

Just an idea, but yesterday a bomb went off attached to an Israeli embassy van in New Dehli, and another bomb was found attached to an embassy car in Tblisi, Georgia. Israel has already blamed Iran for these attacks.

Mossad has been responsible for bombing their own embassies in the past. I would assume the ones in Dehli & Tblisi is to give them reason to bomb iran. Which I would imagine would be coming this year at some point

Mossad = many instances of false flag terror attacks

And now it's a good time to false-flag Iran

An Iranian terrorist, on orders from Teheran no doubt, throwing bombs in Sukhumvit 71 !!!

LOL LOL LOL

This argument is the same delusional tack taken by many Muslims after 9/11; claiming the twin towers were destroyed by Israeli undercover agents who were trying to incite western hatred toward the Muslim world. I listened to a Muslim taxi driver in Cambodia tell that story over and over on an 8-hour journey, until I felt like throttling him just to shut up his inane pronouncements.

There will always be a conspiracy theorist and anti-Semitic apologist in every crowd--including ThaiVisa know-it-alls. coffee1.gif

An Israeli False Flag does make sense though. Especially following the possible False Flag bombings in India and Georgia yesterday. Iran or Hezbollah are not that stupid to screw up simple bombings. But Israel and US need to justify attacking Iran.

• Like 1

Israeli Embassy, Bangkok

The Israeli Embassy is located to the north of Sukhumvit Road, close to Asoke Road. The closest BTS Sky Train Station is at Asoke, which is connected to the MRT Station atSukhumvit. Alternatively the MRT Station at Petchaburi is about as close to the north.

Bangkok, 10110

And if you happen to be carrying a backpack of suspicious devices.... you'd take the MRT with the scanners at the door? Or the sukhumvit BTS line which is packed and full of jostling people???

I think a few more questions to the first taxi driver might be in order, or other witnesses.....

• Like 1

She said the Foreign Ministry asked the Iranian government to checked the three Iranian men's backgrounds to see whether they belonged to a terrorist group and why they entered Thailand.

cheesy.gif As if anyone can believe anything the Iranian government says.

PM urges public not to panic following Sukhumvit bombing

February 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Tuesday urged the public not to panic over three explosions in Bangkok's Sukhumvit 71 Road related to three Iranians.

She said police and intelligence agencies are investigating the case.

"I would like to ask the people not to panic. The authorities have now arrested an attacker," Yingluck said.

The Nation

So 3 Iranians now linked - looks a bit more fishy, maybe this was just a dumbarse terrorist that shot his load too early

I have guilty of that on many occasions but didn't lose my legs in the process just my dignity as usual...oh the pain the pain!

Edited by supaprik

Perhaps (if this guy is/was Iranian) he was headed somewhere else????

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t3

RT @Aim_NT: @veen_NT: dpa: Saeib Morabi was refused a ride by the driver, prompting him to toss a grenade into the cab."

Many taxi cab drivers seem to think that the service they provide is purely for their own personal convenience. "Mai pai, rot tit!"

One would think that a key to this puzzle could be "Ask the Taxi Driver" where Saeib Morabi was going to !!!!! ???? and why did he refuse to take him.

Win wai.gif

• Like 1

An Israeli False Flag does make sense though. Especially following the possible False Flag bombings in India and Georgia yesterday. Iran or Hezbollah are not that stupid to screw up simple bombings. But Israel and US need to justify attacking Iran.

Hub of Armchair Conspiracy Theorists: This TV thread now...

• Like 2

Hub of Armchair Conspiracy Theorists: This TV thread now...

These kinds of topics ALWAYS bring them out from under the rocks. I stubbed my toe today. It hurts! Blame the Jews!

Right the terrorist in South Thailand never attack their muslim brothers and sisters. Only weekly!

Israeli Embassy, Bangkok

Bangkok, 10110

Easily spotted by the goons walking around patrolling the building, walking in and around the cars....big guys with short-sleeved shirts, Rayban specs and looking a tad-uptight...as if they've put their steroid pill in the wrong orifice

Haven't been there for some time. But, doesn't Sukhumvit 71 have quite a few mosques along it? Seems a strange place to pull this BS!

I used to live on Suk 71/ soi 2 and indeed there was a huge Mosque right near my apartment, I used to see it whenever I opened my blinds and would hear it at evening prayers