Bakery Equipment

Greeting all and a new member here.

I would appreciate knowing if anyone can recommend a reliable supplier of quality bakery equipment by way of cookers, trays, ingerdients (flour etc).

I have some ideas for an up market pie/burger establishment in BKK.

Many thanks

I'm not trying to rain on your parade as my knowledge/interest in business is limited. But if you have to ask where to by the equipment (if it's available in Thailand) I wonder if you have thought about the other issues involved. WP, setting upp the company, staff who can handle the equipment, location of the business etc..

I'm not trying to rain on your parade as my knowledge/interest in business is limited. But if you have to ask where to by the equipment (if it's available in Thailand) I wonder if you have thought about the other issues involved. WP, setting upp the company, staff who can handle the equipment, location of the business etc..

Yes I have considered all those issues and they are under control. Equipment is available from a number of international suppliers. I was simply asking if it can be sourced in BKK. Thanks

There are many restaurant equipment supply business concentrated on RAMA-4 between Phra Khanong and where the Lotus and Big-C are across from one another.

Just take the BTS to Phra Khanong. then walk down RAMA-4 which enters Sukhumvit next to the station, you'll encounter 4 or 5 such businesses in the first Km.

Contact Chanmag Bakery Machine Co. Ltd. - Mr. Louis Chen at 02 398 2517 - referred by Watercloud.. he makes very good and reliable equipment...

Contact Chanmag Bakery Machine Co. Ltd. - Mr. Louis Chen at 02 398 2517 - referred by Watercloud.. he makes very good and reliable equipment...

Thank you and much appreciated.

If you find yourself on Soi Cowboy, go into Cactus Bar and talk to John, the manager. He does special meals there twice a week and has his own bakery in which he does all his breads and rolls. No doubt he can tell you everything you need to know but it will probably cost you a beer.

If you find yourself on Soi Cowboy, go into Cactus Bar and talk to John, the manager. He does special meals there twice a week and has his own bakery in which he does all his breads and rolls. No doubt he can tell you everything you need to know but it will probably cost you a beer.

Being partial to a beer myself I just might do that and may thanks for yor thoughts.