Excrement Vacuum Truck Of Pheu Thai MP's Relative Stolen

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is a bunch of shet. How do people even read this crap? I mean who really gives a shet about this crap anyway? Unlike the victim in this story, I don't give a shet.

Edited by Nisa

An illustration of the Nation's obsession with all things PTP. I could understand if the Nation was crusading against crime, but this is a newspaper that glosses over the murders of foreigners, that tiptoes around the national scourge of corruption and doesn't report thoroughly on more serious crimes.

I commend the Nation for bringing this crime to everyone's attention. Will the Nation be highlighting the scourge of vehicle thefts now or is this a one shot deal worth mentioning only because it serves as an opportunity to ridicule a PTP MP?

I think it simply shows The Nation, Thai Visa and a majority of its members have a sense of humour.

Edited by Dap

An illustration of the Nation's obsession with all things PTP. I could understand if the Nation was crusading against crime, but this is a newspaper that glosses over the murders of foreigners, that tiptoes around the national scourge of corruption and doesn't report thoroughly on more serious crimes.

I commend the Nation for bringing this crime to everyone's attention. Will the Nation be highlighting the scourge of vehicle thefts now or is this a one shot deal worth mentioning only because it serves as an opportunity to ridicule a PTP MP?

I doubt the Nation will ever be RED enough for you and your yingluck.

This sounds like a case for Mr. Happy Toilet! hit-the-fan.gif

The visual of that icon of the sh@t hitting the fan made me wonder for the first time where the origin of this phrase came from ... I mean who would ever throw sh@t in a fan?? Anyway, for anybody else curious...

The expression [the shit hits the fan] is related to, and may well derive from, an old joke. A man in a crowded bar needed to defecate but couldn't find a bathroom, so he went upstairs and used a hole in the floor. Returning, he found everyone had gone except the bartender, who was cowering behind the bar. When the man asked what had happened, the bartender replied, 'Where were you when the shit hit the fan?' [Hugh Rawson, "Wicked Words," 1989]

• 4 months later...

And the TV forum for deeming this a newsworthy item, the thought never crossing their minds that the thread will attract pages of comments to up the "hit" rate......................

You think the boys will be able to find it?

Probably would have made more sense to knock off a Vigo or Fortuner, which may, just may, be a little less conspicious.

This would be one vehicle where you would hope that the tank is empty!

This is a hoot!

This is the first time I have ever read/heard about somebody actually having their S&%T stolen!

HAH!

Yea, the truck was obviously stolen for it's contents.... ohmy.png

Perhaps by a fertilizer dealer?sick.gif

And the TV forum for deeming this a newsworthy item, the thought never crossing their minds that the thread will attract pages of comments to up the "hit" rate......................

If you have a disagreement with the forum's Admin regarding the operation of the News Forum, it might be best to do so with a PM to them rather that slamming them publicly in an open thread.

Just a thought. Up to you.

it is amazing that this non story gets a thread yet the democrat MP has been charged with murder has no thread.

If you want to discuss the Democrats there is a thread for that, and remember it is a childish argument 'well he did it' or 'what about them', its a juvenile argument and pointless.

If you want to discuss the PTP I am sure there is a thread for that, and remember it is a childish argument 'well he did it' or 'what about them', its a juvenile argument and pointless.

• Like 1

If you have a disagreement with the forum's Admin regarding the operation of the News Forum, it might be best to do so with a PM to them rather that slamming them publicly in an open thread.

Just a thought. Up to you.

In your opinion.