Too Many Beautiful Thai Women, Only One Life

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

Questions, questions, questions…

Are there too many beautiful, available women in Thailand to settle on just one, for the rest of your life?

Gekko’s, what are they and should they live or die?

Where can you rant and rave, anonymously, and actually be heard – Message forum boards…which Thai based forum board is for you?

And just what do you look for when house hunting in Thailand?

On the next Thailand Today, broadcasting Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5am, 1pm, and 9pm, only on http://radiobangkok.net …Hot In The City!

I've never been to a country so stuffed full of gorgeous young ladies before, if I hadn't got one of them for myself I think I would have gone blind a long time ago!

Have you ever been in Japan?

I have lived in Japan - and there is no comparison percentage wise.

What do you mean?

Independent, self catered Japanese women could be admitted to be a par to Thais?

IMO, Thais (not only mine) can only sweep the floor to Japanese.

I've never been to a country so stuffed full of gorgeous young ladies before, if I hadn't got one of them for myself I think I would have gone blind a long time ago!

I have lived in Japan - and there is no comparison percentage wise.

What do you mean?

Independent, self catered Japanese women could be admitted to be a par to Thais?

IMO, Thais (not only mine) can only sweep the floor to Japanese.

Than you should leave Taiwan and come to Thailand :o

The percentage of beautiful women issue is somewhat of a myth. The differing attitude issue is certainly worth addressing.

I was in mine and Mr Bojangle's local on Saturday night. It too was rammed with a lot of extremely good looking women.

The difference between those to be found in Thailand as to the UK is the position of the head. In the UK the female head in many cases tends to be found deep up her own backside.

I am not a knocker of Western women under any circumstances. Indeed I must admit that looks wise I prefer them to Asian women in general, however I much prefer the demeanour and attitude of Asian women which swings the pendulum for me.

No doubt you need to try harder in the west, but why is that? :o Better yet why is it so easy in Thailand conversely?

-perhaps its being unique in thailand, and having a bit more dosh. Or I'd like to think they are more open to test the waters for compatibility versus their western counterparts.

Interesting dynamics at work, but who really knows???

For me the look of Asian women is just way more of a turn on than Western women. I like Latin women too but not nearly as much as Asian women.

Japan must have the highest percentage of dogs (ugly women) in Asia. They have some real stunners but percentage wise, they have a disproportionate number of dogs. I've spent tons of time in Korea, HK, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia etc. The teeth on the Japanese women, what happened to them??? I must admit, a lot of Chinese suffer from this problem too. In fact actually HK women must be as doggy looking as Japanese women. The women in Thailand are the most beautiful in Asia, as a generalisation.

Right now I'm in Riotsville, home of the nice Leb boys and looking at the women here, all I can see are Scarfies and black Ninjas....... the ugliest women I have ever seen, or not seen in the case of the black Ninjas :D

Oh to be on a BKK bus or the Skytrain and get a friendly smile from the lass sitting opposite me.... :o

For me the look of Asian women is just way more of a turn on than Western women. I like Latin women too but not nearly as much as Asian women.

Japan must have the highest percentage of dogs (ugly women) in Asia. They have some real stunners but percentage wise, they have a disproportionate number of dogs. I've spent tons of time in Korea, HK, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia etc. The teeth on the Japanese women, what happened to them??? I must admit, a lot of Chinese suffer from this problem too. In fact actually HK women must be as doggy looking as Japanese women. The women in Thailand are the most beautiful in Asia, as a generalisation.

Well, some people just prefer coconut ice cream to green tea one. Don't argue with each other and enjoy your flavor. :o