Angry New Zealand Bodybuilder Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

webfact

Thats pretty ballsy saying that on the net, I would be waiting for a knock from immigration after a statement like that.

Then again I don't suppose anyone there is a friend of his on facebook.

IIf you don't get booted out for stabbing someone I guess most of us should be bulletproof. Incidentaly, does anyone here actually know first hand of someone that got booted out of Thailand and what for?

He's winding you guys up by saying that on his Facebook.... however he speaks the truth, doesn't he?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he is winding anyone up.I am sure he said that to the police.Look at him when he was at the station.He seemed delighted.Anyway its done and dusted now.The teacher was stupid for making those comments.

He got off lightly.Little bit of blood oh dear heaven help us.

In my home city a week ago 2 scumbags decided to beat the shit out of a immigrant just for fun.Killed the poor man.

Pataya is pretty safe compared to other places.Sharky is alright.Approach him like a human being and you will have no problems.Making snide remarks abot someones looks is idotic

A proven criminal trying manslaughter in a public place. Get not arrested, not imprisoned, not deported, openly admitting that you can behave this way in Thailand without being punished if you are bribing the police ...

what else ?

Some thaivisa members saying, "He (the victim!) got off lightly. Little bit of blood oh dear heaven help us.""Sharky is allright"

no- heaven can not help us! God help us!

• Like 1

-dieter1-

At least he was arrested and as far as I now remember, was 48 hours in the monkey house. Different girls who visited other people, mostly Thais, BF and brothers, brought Tim something to and than he went out with bail.

The stabbing was settled for 80.000 B. so I read somewhere.

-Markland-

When in another country somebody get killed in a fight, must that happen in TH also?

The comment of the teacher, maybe in a funny, cocky mood, was wrong?

Yes, maybe, but you can react in different not violent ways also.

I wrote before, you can say something not rude and move on.

And why need a knive for a less powerful and less heavy opponent? As I remember the Canadian said,

"He would have put his knive in my eye if I not put my arm (left one) up to defend that stabbing.

Nice?

I follow that story and Tim never gave a statement, nowhere, also not on his Facebook site with 10.000 Abbos.

what happened and why he needed a knive.

Tim has a friendly side to cameras, ladies, children and animals but a hot temper regarding guys.

I read a story on his Facebook page where it nearly came to a second conflict with a couple of tourist, just days later,

I would think just from a misunderstood word of his One night GF, who thought people insulted her.

I thought there would be a good chance that the situation was different and my PM contact with Tim ended, with he calling me names.

Cannot put a knife threw the Internet. Lucky.cowboy.gif

Seems, he allows only applauding approval on his Facebook page, at least nobody asked, asks something of importance or to light up the story a bit.

Edited by ALFREDO

Thats pretty ballsy saying that on the net, I would be waiting for a knock from immigration after a statement like that.

Then again I don't suppose anyone there is a friend of his on facebook.

IIf you don't get booted out for stabbing someone I guess most of us should be bulletproof. Incidentaly, does anyone here actually know first hand of someone that got booted out of Thailand and what for?

I do !

I know a bloke got deported for working without a work permit 1995 in Koh Lanta .

The same can happen to all of us: There is a real chance, we got killed by this dangerous man just by sitting at the beach road.

I did saw this man many times before. I was just thinking, he is looking quite funny and is trying in a very primitive way to get attention. But I do not care about that as long as he is not dangerous. He could live as he wants as long as he led other live as they want. But !!! -

he is obviously very dangerous and there is a chance for everybody to get killed by this man just for a remark, maybe just for a "misunderstanding". As far as I can see, this man is very limited in his cognitive abilities and has a very abnormal character (to be politely )and is just walking around to hurt (or even kill) someone who is reminding him, that he is a total abnormal creature and a total misfit.

The massive using of steroids increases the possibility of the occurrence of a very aggressive and violent behaviour. There are other cases, where this leads to the death of the victim.

• Like 1

he is looking quite funny and is trying in a very primitive way to get attention.

this man is very limited in his cognitive abilities and has a very abnormal character (to be politely )

he is a total abnormal creature and a total misfit.

I'm not sure about the steroids and some of the things you mention in your post but I think your dead right re the above.

I also frequently see him lurching about on Beach Rd and I will be giving him an even wider berth than normal (like an exclusion of >10m)

he is looking quite funny and is trying in a very primitive way to get attention.

this man is very limited in his cognitive abilities and has a very abnormal character (to be politely )

he is a total abnormal creature and a total misfit.

I'm not sure about the steroids and some of the things you mention in your post but I think your dead right re the above.

I also frequently see him lurching about on Beach Rd and I will be giving him an even wider berth than normal (like an exclusion of >10m)

Actually, i saw him a couple of nights ago on beach road giving an elderly beggar lady some money.

True story.

Made me rethink my earlier comments re him on this thread.

-bendix-

As we say, "One swallow does not make a summer."

And, as I wrote, =Tim has a friendly side to cameras, ladies, children and animals but a hot temper regarding guys.

Possibly also regarding to women who borrow(ed) money from him and did not keep their word in paying very high interest rates

As you can read in some statements from the legal proceedings back in Australia.

When he posts on his Facebook site to a small Lady standing on his balcony with him, "Ahhhhhhh.. A cheeky little monkey.. Well a good punch in the face should fix that.."

Or, regarding to another small one, "The laws of physics say.. Tonight is going to hurt her, a lot more than its going to hurt me :) "

Disturbs me a bit, also with an emoticon.

Possibly also regarding to women who borrow(ed) money from him and did not keep their word in paying very high interest rates

Not to mention, the people he loaned money to couldn't get a loan anywhere else and knew the rates going in. She was scamming him thinking she could get away with not paying him back because of her gender. She probably got away with it too by reporting it. Most women in Australia demand equal rights, so why all the surprise when they get treated the same.

• Like 2

She is lucky she did not comment on his tattoos or it would have been lights out for her.....

How much interest did he charge her ??

What nonsense. Thais always comment on tattoos because unlike people like you who are scared to death of them, they consider them artwork to be appreciated.

Tropo, you really need to chill out.

Take a few weeks off, go and grow a beard. You'll come back feeling like a new man.

Don't worry about it. Blood pressure is good - there is no stress.

Tropo, you really need to chill out.

Take a few weeks off, go and grow a beard. You'll come back feeling like a new man.

Don't worry about it. Blood pressure is good - there is no stress.

go throw some water...

• 3 weeks later...

His facebook is great and he loves cats

whats not to love ?

Errrr: his predilection for violence, his previous profession, his criminal record, tendency to self-aggrandisement, dangerous sexual practises, delusional postings about his relationships with the opposite sex, etc etc etc..

• Like 1

whats not to love ?

Errrr: his predilection for violence, his previous profession, his criminal record, tendency to self-aggrandisement, dangerous sexual practises, delusional postings about his relationships with the opposite sex, etc etc etc..

Sounds like any other mate in Pattaya. ;-)

Doesn't the head of the tourist police have a similar background?

whats not to love ?

Yeah but see his facebook page.Big lovable man who loves cats

the girls don't look scared of him.He is just a big cuddly bear

what is the problem here.

Apparently his last victim was abusing a thai girl.So you could say he saved her

and his first victim was a pompus and big mouthed.Why did he feel the urge to make such a comment about tims tattoos.

Got what he asked for

"delusional postings about his relationships with the opposite sex, etc etc etc..'

what is he delusional about.He is with a different girl every night.He has his head firmly screwed on when it comes to pay and play

You can be sure no women will trick him out of money

Edited by Markland

whats not to love ?

Apparently his last victim was abusing a tai girl.So you could say he saved her

and his first victim was a pompus and big mouthed.Why did he feel the urge to make such a comment about tims tattoos.

Got what he asked for

For the reasons I have mentioned above, my own opinion of this guy is that he's not what he appears to be on his facebook page.

Secondly you're right, loud-mouthed hooligans can be a pain in Pattaya and just about anywhere else. But I don't think that stabbing the guy is a commensurate response - do you ?

Simon

whats not to love ?

Apparently his last victim was abusing a tai girl.So you could say he saved her

Got what he asked for

For the reasons I have mentioned above, my own opinion of this guy is that he's not what he appears to be on his facebook page.

Secondly you're right, loud-mouthed hooligans can be a pain in Pattaya and just about anywhere else. But I don't think that stabbing the guy is a commensurate response - do you ?

Simon

A punch would of been enough a knife was a bit excessive.And we all know on facebok people are aways trying to look happy all the time

he has mates he has girls he has money he has a nice rented condo he loves his gym

i cant see much wrong.The only thing wrong is he can explode into violence if the wrong buttons are pushed

but let us not fool ourselves there are many in pattaya just like him but more devious and get others to do there dirty work for him

he should calm down with fighting and just relax our else he will loose it all someday

• Like 1

i cant see much wrong.The only thing wrong is he can explode into violence if the wrong buttons are pushed

Not much wrong then ! rolleyes.gif

I agree.I bet if someone pushes you the wrong way you run away like a little pussy rolleyes.gif