Ten Things You Will Never Hear In Thailand.........

theblether

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but what team do you support in the Thai league?

Is that rugby league? I'm trying to find a club for the 8-year old. 147cms and 59.5kgs. Big girl

Good job! I was trying to bring the thread round to rugby league, but thought "softly, softly, catch the monkey..."

Yes, but what team do you support in the Thai league?

Is that rugby league? I'm trying to find a club for the 8-year old. 147cms and 59.5kgs. Big girl

Good job! I was trying to bring the thread round to rugby league, but thought "softly, softly, catch the monkey..."

Sonny Bill's agent (while on holiday in Soi Katoey) - Sonny doesn't care about the money, he plays for the love of the game.

• Like 1

Waiter: We apologize for the insensitivity of putting a roll of toilet paper directly in front of your dinner.

Manager: We apologize for the lack of toilet paper in our restroom. Just grab one from the nearest customer's table on your way to the loo.

Thai bar girl = I am not wearing high heel shoes.

Thai (chang / singha) waitress = I am really not interested in you at all, just buy some beer and *&** off

Foreigner = It's really cold today, I think it might even snow in April

Foreigner = Isn't that bar girl over there really ugly, I mean really horrible.

Me at school at 12 o'clock with nothing to do = I am not going to sneak out the gates so I can have lunch at soi 2, I am going to stay here untill 4.

I'm not going with that one, I've seen some real pigs in knickers working in bars.

Unfortunately drinking a bottle of whisky has a habit of beautifying them.

• Like 2

I'm not going with that one, I've seen some real pigs in knickers working in bars.

Not being much of a drinking man, I can agree with you. There are thousands of bar girls who should be working in factories instead. There's not one in 5 that are even worth looking at, and even those aren't something you want to be seen with in daylight. Maybe I'm just too fussy, but if I am paying the freight then I get to choose the merchandise. I can't recall going home with a fat one yet.

• Like 1

Not being much of a drinking man, I can agree with you. There are thousands of bar girls who should be working in factories instead. There's not one in 5 that are even worth looking at, and even those aren't something you want to be seen with in daylight. Maybe I'm just too fussy, but if I am paying the freight then I get to choose the merchandise. I can't recall going home with a fat one yet.

I dread to speculate on what I might not remember...