Qld Retiree'S Wanted!

Damaz6052

This story is about the cost of living in Thailand and why you have chosen Thailand to be your home. If you're interested in being interviewed please send me a PM. There's no payment it's voluntary and it's for the 24th March 2012.

Regards

There's plenty of older people on this forum but I think you lost them with 'There's no payment' tongue.png

I remember reading a thread on here once where someone asked if anybody wanted to write some restaurant reviews. It was obvious they meant only for the fun of doing it, but a few people on here suddenly thought they were Keith Floyd and were demanding thousands of Baht for their words of wisdom. blink.png

Good luck with it anyhow.

I wonder if there are that many Qland expats here? In any event, if there are, no doubt a percentage of them will be happy to chase a glimmer of limelight, without payment.

There's very few Ping so it seems although many retires from NSW, VIC and WA in Phuket maybe the good weather in QLD has something to do with it.

Dangerous topic at a time when Governments all over the world cutting pensions and set pension payments and disability allowances based on costs in country of residence and not costs where the pension rights was earned!

Edited by LivinginKata
font corrected to default setting

Dangerous topic at a time when Governments all over the world cutting pensions and set pension payments and disability allowances based on costs in country of residence and not costs where the pension rights was earned!

That's a point. Undercover Inland revenue officer perhaps. smile.png

Thought it said Old, not Qld.

Guess it is limited to Aussie codgers from the Deep North.

Must admit, I thought it was a typo and the OP meant Old. Did that bit about a Brisbane newspaper get added later or did I just completely miss it?

A bit too specific a group I would guess. Not only do they need to be from Qld, but they need to read TV and want to be interviewed. Won't find too many I don't think.

<snip>Must admit, I thought it was a typo and the OP meant Old. Did that bit about a Brisbane newspaper get added later or did I just completely miss it?

No, the title always mentioned Brisbane newspaper, but I must admit I too read it as Old and not Qld ..

<snip>Must admit, I thought it was a typo and the OP meant Old. Did that bit about a Brisbane newspaper get added later or did I just completely miss it?

No, the title always mentioned Brisbane newspaper, but I must admit I too read it as Old and not Qld ..

i got the Qld bit right away and i'm NOT an aussi codger