Grow A Pear

Oftentimes, people come on these fora with a problem that they want help with, and so many of our male members behave like male members, and offer suggestions that demonstrate why they would not make good consultants.

1) Very rarely do we seem to make a real effort to understand the problem from the OP's perspective

2) We seem to assume that the OP's values are the same as ours; OR

3) we directly criticise the OP for having different values from ourselves

4) We deliberately set out to be antagonistic

5) We divert the topic to our own favourite - for example the upcoming broadcast of Wire -St Helens on Astro in the small hours of Saturday next

a) Does anyone think that the quality of our fora would be improved by addressing these topics

B) How could we encourage ourselves and our fellows to be more empathic

c) Is Eurosports carrying the Superleague in Thailand

SC

You're weak and effeminate for starting this topic and thinking it will make a difference.

English League sucks. In fact all league sucks.

"Likes" should be redeemable for something of value, something really useful, barfines or sang som vouchers...

How many more injuries can the QLD Reds handle and can they possibly resurrect their season?

You're weak and effeminate for starting this topic and thinking it will make a difference.

"Likes" should be redeemable for something of value, something really useful, barfines or sang som vouchers...

How many more injuries can the QLD Reds handle and can they possibly resurrect their season?

When @likes@ become beer currency I will be at the front of the queue with my tankard. Until then I will continue to irritate the rest of the tent people with my memories of Henman v Haarhaus.

Don't even mention the boy scouts and the bacon butties...I'm salivating now...

I just hope I don't get in trouble for saying that....

Edit - All League sucks except State of Origin.

See what I mean?

ten posts, and no-one has commented on whether the Wire game is being shown in Thailand...

I don't know why I bother asking questions on this forum...

Even if you complain, no-one listens, so you might as well not bother. At least I've got a decent pair of shoes now, though... I'll be a bit narked if someone walks a mile in them, though.

SC

See what I mean?

ten posts, and no-one has commented on whether the Wire game is being shown in Thailand...

Even if you complain, no-one listens, so you might as well not bother. At least I've got a decent pair of shoes now, though... I'll be a bit narked if someone walks a mile in them, though.

SC

SC ... I'm listening.

If you are shouting ... I'm listening.

That is, of course, a visible camel-toe walks into the room then I might be temporarily distracted.

Wire -St Helens

?

My curiosity has been nudged..... what's that about.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/278791-live-rugby-league/page__view__findpost__p__5172554

Warrington Rugby League Football Club, known in days of yore as the Wire, due to the Rylands Wire Works (and maybe others)

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/78278

SC

Grow a pear? This should be in the farming sub forum.

I might start a similar topic here, entitled grow a pair ?

smile.png

Seems a bit lacking in ambition. Wouldn't it be better to grow a flush, or a full house.

Grow up, eh?

Groper

Wire -St Helens

?

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5172554

Warrington Rugby League Football Club, known in days of yore as the Wire, due to the Rylands Wire Works (and maybe others)

SC

Aha, thought it may be that but always best to check.

May I ask, which do you side with, St. Helens or Warrington.

Wire -St Helens

?

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5172554

SC

Aha, thought it may be that but always best to check.

May I ask, which do you side with, St. Helens or Warrington.

I'm a Wireman; I'm surprised that St Helens do not have a glassy nickname, as the home of Pilkingtons, I believe...

It should be a cracking game, Warrington are doing well again this season; I reckon we will win, but by the Saturday lunchtime replay, St Helens may have found the form that has taken them to the last three Grand Finals...

SC

My apologies in advance for the lack of commentary during the game, but I find that much more difficult when watching on TV rather than listening on the wireless.

Edited by StreetCowboy

Grow a pear? This should be in the farming sub forum.

I might start a similar topic here, entitled grow a pair ?

smile.png

The Farming sub forum is even worse..........I asked a simple question about how to grow a chicken and here is what I got.........

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/542987-how-to-grow-a-chicken/

I'm telling you, these farmer types annoyed.gif

I'm a Wireman; I'm surprised that St Helens do not have a glassy nickname, as the home of Pilkingtons, I believe

We did think of, St. Helens, Fragile, Handle Care.

But it didn't sound like a good description of a team of rugby league players.

pears-vitamins.jpg

I like pears and in Vietnam sometimes they are hard to find...the girl that cleaned my room was a comely lass and I would buy an expensive imported pear for her and when I was in bed on a Sunday morning she entered to clean the room per usual...singing...

'what a beautiful pear!' she exclaimed (just like the young wife of Vito Corleone in Godfather part II) and then she washed and sliced the fruit and presented it to me while I was naked in bed and we both partook...then as she left she gave me a chaste kiss and was gone...

no sex but it was like a tuscan dream and I often wondered: 'did she know what she was doing?' unsliced pears resemble a woman's naked body and etc...

endure...you are an ass...lascivious in the extreme...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

ah ha!... now I notice that in the pear photo that the pears are 'spooning'...preverted, unacceptable and memorable...

with the 5'11" girlfriend and entwined like collapsed spoons: 'sweetheart, are you awake? ye wanna sleep some more or should I get the eggs goin'?...' and then she stretches languorously in her 5'11" nakedness and sez softly: 'come here, ye bastid, you ain't goin' nowhere soon...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

See what I mean?

SC

We will be walking a mile in Wire's shoes...but the extra mile in Wigan's hopefully.