Bmw Scooter

NaMah

bmw-c-650-gt-scooter-xl.jpg

Saw this and wondered if it is available in Thailand. I know some imports have an enormous premium because of import fees etc but I thought I would just ask.

Edited by NaMah

Maybe this isn't available in Thailand...

I was probably going to end up with a small bike and also a larger bike so I was sort of wondering if anyone owned this BMW. My next question would have been "Is is suitable for highway travel" because it would be nice to just own one bike that was easy to operate in traffic and also suitably powerful for longer trips. Anyway I'll probably look at the hondas that are built locally.

Couple of days ago was on the Thai website Sanook..........report on the 647cc BMW Maxi Scooter and the price 467,000 baht...

My Thai is not good, so maybe that is the bike and price in Germany [in baht] if it is the bike and price in Thailand then a very good bike for that price ?........... maybe someone with good Thai read the report and can clear this ?

Sat was down on the main road near Bang Yai and 3 trucks went by with BMW big bikes on

Edit: ?? http://www.bmw.co.th/th/en/newvehicles/motorrad/overview.html

Edited by ignis

Couple of days ago was on the Thai website Sanook..........report on the 647cc BMW Maxi Scooter and the price 467,000 baht...

My Thai is not good, so maybe that is the bike and price in Germany [in baht] if it is the bike and price in Thailand then a very good bike for that price ?........... maybe someone with good Thai read the report and can clear this ?

Sat was down on the main road near Bang Yai and 3 trucks went by with BMW big bikes on

Edit: ?? http://www.bmw.co.th/th/en/newvehicles/motorrad/overview.html

The C600 is on the bmw thailand website so they are selling it here. Its not in the price list yet. The cheapest bmw starts at 580k so I dont know if this one will be 480k..

Edited by nikster